| Fantasy Premier League 24/25 14:55 - Jul 17 with 8278 views | Metal_Hacker | As ever I’ve created the TWTD League for this coming season Last year we managed to get well over 400 entrants and hopefully with the extra interest this season we can break the 500 See all details below - Good Luck ——————————————————————————————————— Hello, For the 2024/25 Fantasy Premier League why don't you join my mini-league "TWTD 24-25"? Joining the league couldn't be easier. Simply use the link below and you'll be added automatically after you've entered the game. https://fantasy.premierleague. League Code: 83hqql Looking forward to playing against you this season! |  |
| |  |
| Fantasy Premier League 24/25 on 16:06 - Jul 17 with 8140 views | DecageBruce | Currently our top 3 picked players by % Davis 5.5% Hutchinson 2% Ladapo 1.8% |  | |  |
| Fantasy Premier League 24/25 on 16:07 - Jul 17 with 8139 views | Metal_Hacker |
| Fantasy Premier League 24/25 on 16:06 - Jul 17 by DecageBruce | Currently our top 3 picked players by % Davis 5.5% Hutchinson 2% Ladapo 1.8% |
I’ve got 2 out of the 3 |  |
|  |
| Fantasy Premier League 24/25 on 17:01 - Jul 17 with 8068 views | DecageBruce |
| Fantasy Premier League 24/25 on 16:07 - Jul 17 by Metal_Hacker | I’ve got 2 out of the 3 |
And me. I’m guessing they’re the same ones |  | |  |
| Fantasy Premier League 24/25 on 17:12 - Jul 17 with 8051 views | Metal_Hacker |
| Fantasy Premier League 24/25 on 17:01 - Jul 17 by DecageBruce | And me. I’m guessing they’re the same ones |
100% Ladapo and ? |  |
|  |
| Fantasy Premier League 24/25 on 17:53 - Jul 17 with 8019 views | DecageBruce |
| Fantasy Premier League 24/25 on 17:12 - Jul 17 by Metal_Hacker | 100% Ladapo and ? |
Fat finger down vote, sorry |  | |  |
| Fantasy Premier League 24/25 on 15:04 - Jul 18 with 7709 views | Perublue |
| Fantasy Premier League 24/25 on 16:06 - Jul 17 by DecageBruce | Currently our top 3 picked players by % Davis 5.5% Hutchinson 2% Ladapo 1.8% |
Ladapo ? ,,,am I being whooshed....anyway guys,just a couple of quick questions..Is this a game I can play without having to be online 24/7 to be competitive and can i join more than 1 private league ? as there is another website i use doing the same. Cheers [Post edited 18 Jul 2024 15:04]
|  |
|  |
| Fantasy Premier League 24/25 on 15:11 - Jul 18 with 7677 views | Metal_Hacker |
| Fantasy Premier League 24/25 on 15:04 - Jul 18 by Perublue | Ladapo ? ,,,am I being whooshed....anyway guys,just a couple of quick questions..Is this a game I can play without having to be online 24/7 to be competitive and can i join more than 1 private league ? as there is another website i use doing the same. Cheers [Post edited 18 Jul 2024 15:04]
|
Yep you can join as many leagues as you wish I believe. Easiest way to play it is via the app itself and you can take it as serious or not as you wish If you’re anything like me , you’ll need reminding to update , make transfers etc each week . It’s quite low maintenance really |  |
|  | Login to get fewer ads
| Fantasy Premier League 24/25 on 14:07 - Jul 19 with 7424 views | Swailsey | I’m going to join this year! Thanks for having me/setting this up. |  |
| Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA |
|  |
| Fantasy Premier League 24/25 on 17:53 - Jul 19 with 7363 views | Metal_Hacker |
| Fantasy Premier League 24/25 on 14:07 - Jul 19 by Swailsey | I’m going to join this year! Thanks for having me/setting this up. |
It’s a big old league already this year ! Good luck chaps |  |
|  |
| Fantasy Premier League 24/25 on 09:19 - Jul 20 with 7255 views | ibbleobble | Any good ITFC based team names yet? |  | |  |
| Fantasy Premier League 24/25 on 22:21 - Jul 20 with 7122 views | BiGDonnie |
| Fantasy Premier League 24/25 on 09:19 - Jul 20 by ibbleobble | Any good ITFC based team names yet? |
Hawk Tuanzebe is quite popular. You’ll know what it is if you use TikTok. I’ve gone with Leif and Hutchinson. |  |
|  |
| Fantasy Premier League 24/25 on 13:46 - Jul 23 with 6631 views | blue62 | Im in.... same two Town players are gracing my team. |  | |  |
| Fantasy Premier League 24/25 on 11:50 - Aug 14 with 3628 views | GavTWTD | I'm bumping and unpinning this as the the Prediction League news post mentions this at the end. |  |
|  |
| Fantasy Premier League 24/25 on 11:53 - Aug 14 with 3615 views | Metal_Hacker |
| Fantasy Premier League 24/25 on 11:50 - Aug 14 by GavTWTD | I'm bumping and unpinning this as the the Prediction League news post mentions this at the end. |
Cheers Gav Huge numbers this year Last few days to join guys Good luck |  |
|  |
| Fantasy Premier League 24/25 on 11:57 - Aug 14 with 3600 views | mattrolow |
| Fantasy Premier League 24/25 on 09:19 - Jul 20 by ibbleobble | Any good ITFC based team names yet? |
There should be a rule that if your team is a pun of a non-Ipswich player you're removed from the league. Be creative! Burgess and Fries entered. |  | |  |
| Fantasy Premier League 24/25 on 13:55 - Aug 14 with 3528 views | Perublue | OK I'm in..be wrong not to. |  |
|  |
| Fantasy Premier League 24/25 on 16:06 - Aug 14 with 3456 views | berkstractorboy | I'm in. Team : Our Egyptian King |  | |  |
| |