Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England U21s in white again tonight? 18:31 - Jun 28 with 1394 viewsRyorry

I see they’re listed as the home side.

Should I change into the rapidly washed and still drying Town away shirt that I’ve worn throughout the tournament so far 🤔

Poll: Do you find minor cuts & grazes heal better

0
England U21s in white again tonight? on 18:43 - Jun 28 with 1349 viewsOldsmoker

Yes.
We all rely on you to be the fashion diva.

I expect Omari to add £5mil to his value tonite.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

1
England U21s in white again tonight? on 18:51 - Jun 28 with 1334 viewsSitfcB

Omari starts.


COYB
Poll: Should we block polls for one day?
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

1
England U21s in white again tonight? on 18:52 - Jun 28 with 1333 viewsRyorry

England U21s in white again tonight? on 18:43 - Jun 28 by Oldsmoker

Yes.
We all rely on you to be the fashion diva.

I expect Omari to add £5mil to his value tonite.


Cheers. Fingers crossed for England & Hutch (despite mixed feelings since this shop window probably means 99% certainty of losing him).

Poll: Do you find minor cuts & grazes heal better

1
England U21s in white again tonight? on 19:04 - Jun 28 with 1297 viewsJ2BLUE

What you do for your only fans page is your business.
1
England U21s in white again tonight? on 19:33 - Jun 28 with 1203 viewsOldsmoker

England U21s in white again tonight? on 19:04 - Jun 28 by J2BLUE

What you do for your only fans page is your business.


I'm guessing it's nipple clamps and leather.

I could be wrong.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

2
England U21s in white again tonight? on 19:39 - Jun 28 with 1190 viewsJ2BLUE

England U21s in white again tonight? on 19:33 - Jun 28 by Oldsmoker

I'm guessing it's nipple clamps and leather.

I could be wrong.


Doubt it will be the same two days running
2
England U21s in white again tonight? on 20:22 - Jun 28 with 1106 viewsRyorry

England U21s in white again tonight? on 19:39 - Jun 28 by J2BLUE

Doubt it will be the same two days running


You boys and your filthy minds!

Cargo trousers all the way, sorry to disappoint

Poll: Do you find minor cuts & grazes heal better

2
England U21s in white again tonight? on 20:24 - Jun 28 with 1095 viewsJ2BLUE

HUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
0
Login to get fewer ads

England U21s in white again tonight? on 21:17 - Jun 28 with 1010 viewsBluespeed225

England U21s in white again tonight? on 18:43 - Jun 28 by Oldsmoker

Yes.
We all rely on you to be the fashion diva.

I expect Omari to add £5mil to his value tonite.


You called it right!
0
England U21s in white again tonight? on 21:20 - Jun 28 with 1000 viewspointofblue

Really poor in the second half. Giving the ball away and, sure enough, Germany now back on terms.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

0
England U21s in white again tonight? on 21:34 - Jun 28 with 974 viewsBloomBlue

England U21s in white again tonight? on 21:20 - Jun 28 by pointofblue

Really poor in the second half. Giving the ball away and, sure enough, Germany now back on terms.


Not been at the same level since Scott went off, he was controlling the game for England.
0
England U21s in white again tonight? on 22:03 - Jun 28 with 941 viewsRyorry

Gotta hand it to Q and the EX-budgie

Poll: Do you find minor cuts & grazes heal better

0
England U21s in white again tonight? on 22:30 - Jun 28 with 903 viewsHugoagogo_Reborn

England U21s in white again tonight? on 20:22 - Jun 28 by Ryorry

You boys and your filthy minds!

Cargo trousers all the way, sorry to disappoint


That definitely warrants a Vic Reeves trousers rub! 😂😉

Poll: Which Manchester team do you dislike the most?

0
England U21s in white again tonight? on 22:34 - Jun 28 with 891 viewsHugoagogo_Reborn

Holy smokes, that was a close call! 🙈

Poll: Which Manchester team do you dislike the most?

0
England U21s in white again tonight? on 22:37 - Jun 28 with 855 viewsHugoagogo_Reborn

England U21s in white again tonight? on 22:34 - Jun 28 by Hugoagogo_Reborn

Holy smokes, that was a close call! 🙈


Bum squeaks, but all good - well done Lions!!!!

Poll: Which Manchester team do you dislike the most?

1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026