Friday tunes 13:08 - Aug 22 with 1716 views BanksterDebtSlave During times of transfer uncertainty I like to ask, what would Ronan Keeting say... VIDEO or the lovely Mick... VIDEO "They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches." Poll: What you watching.
Friday tunes on 13:11 - Aug 22 with 1698 viewsFrimleyBlue VIDEO
Friday tunes on 13:14 - Aug 22 with 1680 viewsIndependentlyBlue Thought Life was this VIDEO Ah well Better to stay silent and be thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt
Friday tunes on 13:18 - Aug 22 with 1657 viewsbluearmy4838 VIDEO
Friday tunes on 13:19 - Aug 22 with 1651 viewspablo_canooga Friday tunes on 13:14 - Aug 22 by IndependentlyBlue Thought Life was this VIDEO Ah well
VIDEO 1st September @ 19:01?!
Friday tunes on 13:32 - Aug 22 with 1627 viewsDJR This is my attitude. VIDEO
Friday tunes on 13:37 - Aug 22 with 1616 viewsDJR To those who are panicking. VIDEO
Friday tunes on 13:38 - Aug 22 with 1611 viewsSuffolkPunchFC Thoughts for tomorrow. VIDEO
Login to get fewer adsFriday tunes on 14:32 - Aug 22 with 1554 viewsWhos_blue I'm amazed one of our resident Smiths fans has missed the opportunity to post this! VIDEO "Look, I don't wanna be the same as everybody else. That's why I'm a Mod, see?"
Friday tunes on 14:41 - Aug 22 with 1546 viewsWeWereZombies VIDEO
Friday tunes on 14:49 - Aug 22 with 1522 viewsWhos_blue VIDEO I haven't had enough of the club. This is more aimed at the moaning minnies! I just say to them.... VIDEO Of course moaning minnies have a valid voice too, so these two are for them. VIDEO VIDEO [Post edited 22 Aug 2025 14:55]
"Look, I don't wanna be the same as everybody else. That's why I'm a Mod, see?"
Friday tunes on 14:56 - Aug 22 with 1497 viewsjontysnut VIDEO
Friday tunes on 15:00 - Aug 22 with 1482 viewsNedPlimpton Out today and very appropriately titled VIDEO
Friday tunes on 15:57 - Aug 22 with 1435 viewsGodzilla VIDEO
Friday tunes on 18:40 - Aug 22 with 1323 viewsOldsmoker My message to ITFC is.... Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you. I'll spare you all the rickroll.
Friday tunes on 19:11 - Aug 22 with 1285 viewsGlasgowBlue VIDEO
Friday tunes on 20:50 - Aug 22 with 1213 viewsNettuce VIDEO
Friday tunes on 20:57 - Aug 22 with 1192 viewsDJR VIDEO [Post edited 22 Aug 2025 21:02]