| This Ethiopian migrant trial 21:46 - Aug 26 with 8113 views | Zx1988 | Would it be getting quite the same degree of coverage if it had been a white British chap from Stoke? I absolutely despise our media sometimes. |  |
| Not a prophet, or a stone-age man; just a mortal with potential of a superman. | | Poll: | Worst Ginger? |
| |  |
| This Ethiopian migrant trial on 10:56 - Aug 28 with 1047 views | Blueschev |
| This Ethiopian migrant trial on 23:37 - Aug 27 by Swansea_Blue | Urgh, disgusting view. You do realise not all migrants are sex offenders? |
I think it's perfectly sensible to assume that they are, just in case. Hotels are not designed to have strangers from other places staying in them. They could be anyone. |  | |  |
| This Ethiopian migrant trial on 11:05 - Aug 28 with 1014 views | blueasfook |
| This Ethiopian migrant trial on 23:37 - Aug 27 by Swansea_Blue | Urgh, disgusting view. You do realise not all migrants are sex offenders? |
Not sure where I stated I think all migrants are sex offenders? |  |
|  |
| This Ethiopian migrant trial on 11:08 - Aug 28 with 1008 views | Porksmith99 |
| This Ethiopian migrant trial on 10:56 - Aug 28 by Blueschev | I think it's perfectly sensible to assume that they are, just in case. Hotels are not designed to have strangers from other places staying in them. They could be anyone. |
Sorry if I'm missing the irony or whatever here, but that is precisely what hotels are designed for |  | |  |
| This Ethiopian migrant trial on 20:36 - Aug 28 with 901 views | Bigalhunter |
| This Ethiopian migrant trial on 10:45 - Aug 28 by Libero | So glad I’ve got this rat blocked, context clues in your response to him just further vindicates my choice. |
Rat’s a bit harsh. He’s more like a ferret, at his happiest when he’s received some loving attention before retiring to the reassuring comfort of his owners’ trouser area.. |  |
| Sometimes I giggle about the frothing lunatic who’s put me on ignore and now has to constantly log out to see what I’ve said. Beneath that counterfeit persona lurks the same pitifully desperate egomaniac. | | Poll: | September 2025. Which one? |
|  |
| This Ethiopian migrant trial on 14:50 - Aug 30 with 755 views | HotShotHamish |
| This Ethiopian migrant trial on 23:23 - Aug 26 by Libero | I think the issue is that these kind of scumbags who harass young girls are ten a penny and while their behaviour as a group is totally unacceptable, this one appears to have gained particular attention due to his immigration status and is being used to justify the kind of xenophobic/racist views that over the last year has spurred multiple riots fulled by the far right. [Post edited 26 Aug 2025 23:24]
|
Very lazy slandering. Can you name one "riot" that's taken place, and then explain who falls into the category of far right? |  | |  |
| This Ethiopian migrant trial on 19:59 - Aug 30 with 693 views | Libero |
| This Ethiopian migrant trial on 14:50 - Aug 30 by HotShotHamish | Very lazy slandering. Can you name one "riot" that's taken place, and then explain who falls into the category of far right? |
What’s the point? If you can’t identify the multiple riots and their links to the far right, as it stands, I don’t think me stating particulars is really worthwhile for either of us. [Post edited 30 Aug 2025 20:00]
|  | |  |
| |