Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I wonder if Southampton’s cup game could be moved to be on the Monday ? 14:25 - Mar 8 with 1502 viewsbillabasblue

If it’s played on the Saturday or Sunday they would only get to play one game that whole weekend if it was on the Monday they could still play Good Friday as well ! I guess the reverse could be true they could play the cup game Good Friday and then play their league game on the Monday !
0
I wonder if Southampton’s cup game could be moved to be on the Monday ? on 14:28 - Mar 8 with 1452 viewsVanDusen

I'm sure there will be some Showbiz League rule that prevents them playing a league game so close. After all - we have to all bow down to whatever a certain 5 or 6 clubs want in English football these days.
0
I wonder if Southampton’s cup game could be moved to be on the Monday ? on 14:37 - Mar 8 with 1369 viewsITFC_Forever

Doubt they’ll bring any cup games forward to the Friday as it’s the end of an international break and Showbiz League won’t like it.

P 1205, W 530, D 308, L 367, F 1828, A 1484 92 / 92
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

0
I wonder if Southampton’s cup game could be moved to be on the Monday ? on 14:51 - Mar 8 with 1300 viewsITFC_Forever

Thinking about it, it would make sense to play Southampton’s cup game on Easter Monday.
Our game with them can go ahead as planned and it only causes one rearranged game for them, not two.

P 1205, W 530, D 308, L 367, F 1828, A 1484 92 / 92
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

0
I wonder if Southampton’s cup game could be moved to be on the Monday ? on 14:59 - Mar 8 with 1254 viewsbillabasblue

I wonder if Southampton’s cup game could be moved to be on the Monday ? on 14:51 - Mar 8 by ITFC_Forever

Thinking about it, it would make sense to play Southampton’s cup game on Easter Monday.
Our game with them can go ahead as planned and it only causes one rearranged game for them, not two.


That’s my thought process, if you also consider there’s a fair chance they will feature in the play offs and the extra games that involves they need to be careful with backlogs
0
I wonder if Southampton’s cup game could be moved to be on the Monday ? on 15:00 - Mar 8 with 1237 viewsSitfcB

I wonder if Southampton’s cup game could be moved to be on the Monday ? on 14:51 - Mar 8 by ITFC_Forever

Thinking about it, it would make sense to play Southampton’s cup game on Easter Monday.
Our game with them can go ahead as planned and it only causes one rearranged game for them, not two.


Yes but that would make sense, so it won’t happen.

COYB
Poll: Should we block polls for one day?
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

2
I wonder if Southampton’s cup game could be moved to be on the Monday ? on 15:03 - Mar 8 with 1194 viewspointofblue

I wonder if Southampton’s cup game could be moved to be on the Monday ? on 14:51 - Mar 8 by ITFC_Forever

Thinking about it, it would make sense to play Southampton’s cup game on Easter Monday.
Our game with them can go ahead as planned and it only causes one rearranged game for them, not two.


But if Port Vale beat Sunderland, as they currently are, then there's another team with that problem. Unless they draw each other.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

0
I wonder if Southampton’s cup game could be moved to be on the Monday ? on 15:08 - Mar 8 with 1147 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I wonder if Southampton’s cup game could be moved to be on the Monday ? on 15:00 - Mar 8 by SitfcB

Yes but that would make sense, so it won’t happen.


Likely to depend on which slot TV will decide to put them in for. They will probably then rearrange one of the league matches for one of the midweeks. Possibly both for each midweek.

Poll: Who is the greatest threat to the UK right now?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

0
I wonder if Southampton’s cup game could be moved to be on the Monday ? on 23:16 - Mar 8 with 721 viewsbackwaywhen

I wonder if Southampton’s cup game could be moved to be on the Monday ? on 15:08 - Mar 8 by Nthsuffolkblue

Likely to depend on which slot TV will decide to put them in for. They will probably then rearrange one of the league matches for one of the midweeks. Possibly both for each midweek.


There are very few midweeks left considering we have Pompey to fit in as well , bit of a headache for us .
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026