| If I was a QPR player 14:16 - May 2 with 951 views | GlasgowBlue | I’d feel insulted that the stewards are coming out. Far too early imo. |  |
| |  |
| If I was a QPR player on 14:17 - May 2 with 929 views | Nthsuffolkblue | Need to be in place ready for injury time. |  |
|  |
| If I was a QPR player on 14:52 - May 2 with 863 views | Bramidan | I think the fact they were ambling onto the field completely spoiled the game for few minutes, concentrations lost by all the players. What was the point, they were completely over run any way. |  | |  |
| If I was a QPR player on 15:30 - May 2 with 752 views | jontysnut |
| If I was a QPR player on 14:52 - May 2 by Bramidan | I think the fact they were ambling onto the field completely spoiled the game for few minutes, concentrations lost by all the players. What was the point, they were completely over run any way. |
Ring of steel |  | |  |
| If I was a QPR player on 15:33 - May 2 with 717 views | Swansea_Blue |
| If I was a QPR player on 14:52 - May 2 by Bramidan | I think the fact they were ambling onto the field completely spoiled the game for few minutes, concentrations lost by all the players. What was the point, they were completely over run any way. |
Presumably we have to be seen to be trying to stop a pitch invasion because the authorities have decreed that they’re evil and we’d get in trouble otherwise (may still). A load of balls imo. |  |
|  |
| If I was a QPR player on 15:33 - May 2 with 707 views | Nthsuffolkblue |
| If I was a QPR player on 14:52 - May 2 by Bramidan | I think the fact they were ambling onto the field completely spoiled the game for few minutes, concentrations lost by all the players. What was the point, they were completely over run any way. |
I think the point is that the club has to be seen to have done all it can to have prevented the invasion. |  |
|  |
| If I was a QPR player on 15:51 - May 2 with 642 views | Meadowlark | Agreed. It relegated the game to second place behind what "they" believe are the priorities. |  | |  |
| If I was a QPR player on 16:11 - May 2 with 548 views | GlasgowBlue |
| If I was a QPR player on 15:33 - May 2 by Swansea_Blue | Presumably we have to be seen to be trying to stop a pitch invasion because the authorities have decreed that they’re evil and we’d get in trouble otherwise (may still). A load of balls imo. |
It was the 85th minute. They could have waited until the 90th and still had 5 minutes to spare. |  |
|  |
| |