Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ashton Out poll 17:36 - May 5 with 4376 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Ashton Out poll


Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls


"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: What you watching.

-65
Ashton Out poll on 18:57 - May 5 with 814 viewswaveneyblue

Ashton Out poll on 18:44 - May 5 by BlueBadger

Excellent work here Banksy, you've got them all out.


Great take on the situation Badger

You know its absolute bolIlocks - but turn it round pretending its purely fishing.

Good work, the likeminded will approve greatly

(Whilst the rest of us laugh)
-1
Ashton Out poll on 18:59 - May 5 with 805 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Ashton Out poll on 18:47 - May 5 by waveneyblue

Are you having some kind of breakdown ?

If you are, I strongly suggest you have it somewhere quiet and not on here.

In the event that you have built up any creditbility on here (I've never taken much notice of you before, prior to the recent Ashton meltdown) - you will be losing it very very quickly.

Even none of the Ashton outters are joining in with this farce - It MUST be bad


The poll is looking pretty conclusive Mark....you're toast!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: What you watching.

0
Ashton Out poll on 19:06 - May 5 with 764 viewswaveneyblue

Ashton Out poll on 18:59 - May 5 by BanksterDebtSlave

The poll is looking pretty conclusive Mark....you're toast!


Righto, very conclusive given the voting options.

Well done
-1
Ashton Out poll on 19:09 - May 5 with 754 viewsBlueForYou

McKenna in. Ashton in. Thank you for everything you've done so far! What a stupid post.
4
Ashton Out poll on 19:11 - May 5 with 740 viewsTripSwitch

Pure trolling this, no need for it.

And I say that as somebody who is McK in/ Ashton Out

Redo the poll with all 4 permutations or delete thread IMO

Poll: What rating out of 10 do you give to Ipswichs season up to this point?

3
Ashton Out poll on 19:14 - May 5 with 715 viewswaveneyblue

Ashton Out poll on 19:06 - May 5 by waveneyblue

Righto, very conclusive given the voting options.

Well done


KBsocks, you don't have to downvote everything I post.

I know what you think, you know what you think and I believe you've made it pretty obvious to the TWTD world what you think about me.

So save yourself the effort
-1
Ashton Out poll on 19:19 - May 5 with 704 viewsIpswich_Crazy

BanksterDebtSlave Out! That's my vote!

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

5
Ashton Out poll on 19:21 - May 5 with 679 viewsKBsSocks

Ashton Out poll on 19:14 - May 5 by waveneyblue

KBsocks, you don't have to downvote everything I post.

I know what you think, you know what you think and I believe you've made it pretty obvious to the TWTD world what you think about me.

So save yourself the effort


But you have to check to see who has downvoted you so you can bluster them. LOL.
[Post edited 5 May 19:23]

Blog: Comparison Time Again

1
Login to get fewer ads

Ashton Out poll on 19:27 - May 5 with 650 viewswaveneyblue

Ashton Out poll on 19:21 - May 5 by KBsSocks

But you have to check to see who has downvoted you so you can bluster them. LOL.
[Post edited 5 May 19:23]


Yeah "LOL"

Even I'm bored replying to you, god knows what everyone else thinks.

Have a lovely evening
0
He's already quit, Crazers. (n/t) on 19:28 - May 5 with 641 viewsBloots

Ashton Out poll on 19:19 - May 5 by Ipswich_Crazy

BanksterDebtSlave Out! That's my vote!



Keaton, Kint, McManus, Fenster and Hockney.

1
Ashton Out poll on 19:31 - May 5 with 633 viewsKBsSocks

Ashton Out poll on 19:27 - May 5 by waveneyblue

Yeah "LOL"

Even I'm bored replying to you, god knows what everyone else thinks.

Have a lovely evening


You have a lovely evening too. LOL.

Blog: Comparison Time Again

-1
Ashton Out poll on 20:21 - May 5 with 564 viewsNBVJohn

Ashton Out poll on 18:33 - May 5 by Swansea_Blue

Genuinely, I’m not sure. I think he’s become a bit of a liability in terms of publicity (the Delia stuff now as well, which isn’t professional however you try and frame it), but it’s only recently he’s been a problem and I can see the argument for not wanting to rock the boat because we’ve been successful.

I’m all for giving people a second chance. I’d like him to reflect on how he’s gone against our values and to realise that misleading the fans has broken trust. That’s worse for me than courting the corrupt, racist grifter (although neither were good). Once you lose trust, you have nothing. So he needs to spend more time rebuilding trust. I want to see a contrite and apologetic Ashton and then just maybe I’ll let him stay 😊


Had to look for stuff about Delia - I hadn’t heard about it and found it on the Pink ‘Un website.

On the one hand I really don’t think Ashton (allegedly)joining in with the chant is necessary. I also thought that Nunez lacked a bit of class with his comment.

On the other hand, the article also makes reference to ‘having her car attacked when visiting Portman Road’ which in my view was most likely a pretty pathetic publicity stunt.

In conclusion then, feck them if they can’t take a joke….,
0
Ashton Out poll on 20:56 - May 5 with 510 viewslazyblue

What the hell is wrong with mam??!!

Stupidity beyond belief.
-1
Ashton Out poll on 21:18 - May 5 with 488 viewsCamul123

Bankster the Shepherd
0
Ashton Out poll on 21:22 - May 5 with 479 viewswaveneyblue

Ashton Out poll on 21:18 - May 5 by Camul123

Bankster the Shepherd


I think you lost any credibility (you probably didnt have) with your earlier insanity.
-2
Ashton Out poll on 21:32 - May 5 with 462 viewsCamul123

Ashton Out poll on 21:22 - May 5 by waveneyblue

I think you lost any credibility (you probably didnt have) with your earlier insanity.


Lol.

Why on earth would I be interested in whether you judged me as credible?

PS: have a look back at your posting history today. Beyond embarrassing.
1
Ashton Out poll on 21:39 - May 5 with 442 viewswaveneyblue

Ashton Out poll on 21:32 - May 5 by Camul123

Lol.

Why on earth would I be interested in whether you judged me as credible?

PS: have a look back at your posting history today. Beyond embarrassing.


"Lol"

I think you managed more ridicule with one post than all my efforts put together.

Pretty much had the board laughing at you. (Even the collective couldn't support you)

Just saying......
-2
Ashton Out poll on 21:41 - May 5 with 437 viewsKBsSocks

Ashton Out poll on 21:39 - May 5 by waveneyblue

"Lol"

I think you managed more ridicule with one post than all my efforts put together.

Pretty much had the board laughing at you. (Even the collective couldn't support you)

Just saying......


OT, and complete Horlicks in this latest non-offering of yours.

Blog: Comparison Time Again

-1
Ashton Out poll on 21:41 - May 5 with 438 viewswaveneyblue

Ashton Out poll on 21:41 - May 5 by KBsSocks

OT, and complete Horlicks in this latest non-offering of yours.


You still going treacle ?

Good effort
-1
Ashton Out poll on 21:42 - May 5 with 434 viewsKBsSocks

Ashton Out poll on 21:41 - May 5 by waveneyblue

You still going treacle ?

Good effort


But not a good effort from you. Expected.

Blog: Comparison Time Again

-1
Ashton Out poll on 21:43 - May 5 with 434 viewsReusersTown

Here for Waveny's tantrum, which was actually even funnier than I thought it was going to be. Can hear the hand wringing from here.
2
Ashton Out poll on 21:47 - May 5 with 425 viewswaveneyblue

Ashton Out poll on 21:43 - May 5 by ReusersTown

Here for Waveny's tantrum, which was actually even funnier than I thought it was going to be. Can hear the hand wringing from here.


Dear god.

All the lunatics are coming out to play, I guess the therapy group must have chucked out early.

Im off, Im not getting involved any further this evening.
0
Ashton Out poll on 21:48 - May 5 with 417 viewsKBsSocks

Ashton Out poll on 21:47 - May 5 by waveneyblue

Dear god.

All the lunatics are coming out to play, I guess the therapy group must have chucked out early.

Im off, Im not getting involved any further this evening.


Right off. We can smell you from here.

Blog: Comparison Time Again

-1
Ashton Out poll on 21:51 - May 5 with 412 viewsSwansea_Blue

Ashton Out poll on 18:49 - May 5 by Dubtractor

I always assumed you were more into his mullet than Marshall himself tbh.


I’ve told you before about projecting your fetishes into others

Poll: Escaped Goat of the day. Who’s it going to be?

0
Ashton Out poll on 21:55 - May 5 with 397 viewsKBsSocks

Ashton Out poll on 21:51 - May 5 by Swansea_Blue

I’ve told you before about projecting your fetishes into others


A fish fetish ? I'm a Sucker for Gibberfish Barbs and a Brill Pollock or two.

Blog: Comparison Time Again

-1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026