| MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLL 18:57 - May 11 with 3689 views | SitfcB | All Millwall tonight? Would be brilliant to see them come up. Hope they can do it, they deserve it most IMO. By the way the EFL have proper fudged the scheduling up for these play-offs IMO, could’ve easily had a few more days in between the legs. Tonight’s game clashes with a big PL game ffs. |  |
| |  |
| MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLL on 21:24 - May 11 with 838 views | GlasgowBlue | Huuuuuuuuuulllllllll 1-0 |  |
|  |
| MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLL on 21:24 - May 11 with 844 views | Bigalhunter |
| MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLL on 21:13 - May 11 by Guthrum | I can't help thinking we'd have scored at least one goal over two matches, had we been in this position. |
Absolutely…it’s how many dopey ones we might have gifted them that would have worried me. |  |
| Sometimes I giggle about the frothing lunatic who’s put me on ignore and now has to constantly log out to see what I’ve said. Beneath that counterfeit persona lurks the same pitifully desperate egomaniac. | | Poll: | September 2025. Which one? |
|  |
| MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLL on 21:30 - May 11 with 783 views | Nthsuffolkblue |
| MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLL on 21:24 - May 11 by GlasgowBlue | Huuuuuuuuuulllllllll 1-0 |
That's a shame. I was hoping it might have been 0-0 aet and still 0-0 after 10 penalties each. They aren't the most exciting teams to watch are they? (Not that I am watching this one as I have the Spurs game on which isn't going as I want it to.) |  |
|  |
| MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLL on 21:32 - May 11 with 770 views | Nthsuffolkblue |
| MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLL on 21:30 - May 11 by Nthsuffolkblue | That's a shame. I was hoping it might have been 0-0 aet and still 0-0 after 10 penalties each. They aren't the most exciting teams to watch are they? (Not that I am watching this one as I have the Spurs game on which isn't going as I want it to.) |
Should be a penalty to Leeds now. Possible red card too. |  |
|  |
| MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLL on 21:34 - May 11 with 757 views | Nthsuffolkblue |
| MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLL on 21:32 - May 11 by Nthsuffolkblue | Should be a penalty to Leeds now. Possible red card too. |
Lucky boy not to even get a yellow card for kicking the attacker in the head at head height! |  |
|  |
| MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLL on 21:38 - May 11 with 727 views | GlasgowBlue | Bye bye Millwall |  |
|  |
| MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLL on 21:46 - May 11 with 690 views | lazyblue |
| MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLL on 19:10 - May 11 by jasondozzell | Got a soft spot for Millwall. I've always thought that 13,000 at the new den make more noise than 40,000 once they get going. They are a hard working side and together. |
Horrible club |  | |  |
| MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLL on 06:20 - May 12 with 560 views | Benters | Balls I wanted Millwall to win as well buh! |  |
|  | Login to get fewer ads
| MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLL on 07:09 - May 12 with 518 views | Leaky | No want to see Millwall v W ham in the championship next season |  | |  |
| MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLL on 07:13 - May 12 with 502 views | Nthsuffolkblue |
| MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLL on 07:09 - May 12 by Leaky | No want to see Millwall v W ham in the championship next season |
Not sure why Totten gets abbreviated with a W. |  |
|  |
| MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLL on 17:33 - May 12 with 355 views | Wolfshead | Thank god this club wont make it to the Prem. |  |
|  |
| |