Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McAteer available for transfer apparently 19:17 - Aug 3 with 10640 viewsbluesym


Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

0
McAteer available for transfer apparently on 11:55 - Aug 4 with 888 viewsitfcsuth

McAteer available for transfer apparently on 11:52 - Aug 4 by tractorboy1978

Yep, that is a good way of putting it. I can't imagine more than 4 of those you list will be here come the end of the window - Egeli, Nunez, J Clarke, Furlong for me.


Egeli I could see because he doesn't count towards numbers, Furlong, Taylor and Hirst would probably be the other 3 I would personally retain.

Really it is all dependent on if an offer comes in on the above players, if any offers come in, I would be looking to take the opportunity to move them on.
0
McAteer available for transfer apparently on 13:17 - Aug 4 with 669 viewsVaughan8

This is expected. Lets face it, didn't do much last season (McAteer) and is probably surpass to requirements now. He's 24/25 and people have been seeing his "potential" for years. He's unfortunately not good enough for the PL (if we want to stay up).

Ogbene, I'm guessing is even behind McAteer.
1
McAteer available for transfer apparently on 09:17 - Aug 5 with 525 viewsGlasgowBlue

McAteer available for transfer apparently on 19:59 - Aug 3 by GlasgowBlue

Putting sentimentality aside, I think it's madness that we are keeping injury prone Burns ahead of McAteer.


Looks like common sense has prevailed.

Antisemites, Jew haters and crashing bores will be put on ignore.
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

1
McAteer available for transfer apparently on 09:49 - Aug 5 with 424 viewsFlittonBlue

I think McAteer is going to surprise a few people this season - think the bean counters (of other peoples money) on here will be spluttering at the end of the year!

Poll: What is the minimum requirement for you to consider GON a success?

1
McAteer available for transfer apparently on 09:58 - Aug 5 with 390 viewsMattinLondon

McAteer available for transfer apparently on 09:49 - Aug 5 by FlittonBlue

I think McAteer is going to surprise a few people this season - think the bean counters (of other peoples money) on here will be spluttering at the end of the year!


I really hope that that is the case - I want to be proven wrong but simply can’t see it.
0
McAteer available for transfer apparently on 10:11 - Aug 5 with 350 viewsLen_Brennan

With the apparent interest from WBA in McAteer, is it possible the Ogbene will be the last man standing? Of the 3 (Ogbene, McAteer & Burns), he is the only one that has, as yet, proven himself in the Premier League, after a good season personally with Luton. He has also looked decent in pre-season.
Or could all 3 possibly leave the club, with another new right sider to come in?

Poll: If we go up, which new striker would you like us to sign?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026