Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tractordownsouth and Kropotkin's 1-20 prediction competiton: 2026-27 edition 18:42 - Aug 16 with 12151 viewstractordownsouth

It's that time again folks.

Scoring system is the same as before. You predict every Premier League team’s position and get one point for every place that team finishes away from your prediction. For example, if you predict Fulham to finish 18th and they finish 14th, you will get 4 points. All the teams' scores are added to your total so the objective is to get as few points as possible.

Any tiebreakers will be decided first by who predicts Town’s position most accurately and then by whose 1st placed predicted team finishes closest to the title, then 2nd place, then 3rd.

Add your 1-20 league table in the thread to enter.

Kropotkin has kindly developed a fancy new link which will update with the live table as the season progresses, so no need to keep bugging him to check how you're doing!


https://script.google.com/macr

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

25
Tractordownsouth and Kropotkin's 1-20 prediction competiton: 2026-27 edition on 19:16 - Aug 21 with 1045 viewscordonblue

1 - Arsenal
2 - Liverpool
3 - Manchester City
4 - Chelsea
5 - Tottenham
6 - Manchester United
7 - Brighton
8 - Leeds
9 - Brentford
10 - Aston Villa
11 - Bournemouth
12 - Newcastle
13 - Crystal Palace
14 - Ipswich Town
15 - Everton
16 - Forest
17 - Sunderland
18 - Fulham
19 - Coventry
20 - Hull
0
Tractordownsouth and Kropotkin's 1-20 prediction competiton: 2026-27 edition on 20:01 - Aug 21 with 1007 viewsKropotkin123

Entries closed - 118 entries. The highest ever!

League table here:
https://script.google.com/macr
[Post edited 21 Aug 20:07]

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Will Hull win the league?
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

4
Tractordownsouth and Kropotkin's 1-20 prediction competiton: 2026-27 edition on 22:34 - Aug 21 with 937 viewsTangledupin_Blue

I'm top of the league. Can we close it now and give me the Audi?

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

3
Tractordownsouth and Kropotkin's 1-20 prediction competiton: 2026-27 edition on 00:26 - Aug 22 with 906 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

1. Arsenal
2. Man City
3. Man United
4. Liverpool
5. Chelsea
6. Tottenham
7. Aston Villa
8. Brighton
9. Everton
10. Bournemouth
11. Newcastle
12. Ipswich
13. Brentford
14. Sunderland
15. Forest
16. Leeds
17. Crystal Palace
18. Fulham
19. Coventry
20. Hull

Poll: Ashton Out? Yes or no

0
Tractordownsouth and Kropotkin's 1-20 prediction competiton: 2026-27 edition on 12:33 - Aug 22 with 789 viewspositivity

Tractordownsouth and Kropotkin's 1-20 prediction competiton: 2026-27 edition on 20:01 - Aug 21 by Kropotkin123

Entries closed - 118 entries. The highest ever!

League table here:
https://script.google.com/macr
[Post edited 21 Aug 20:07]


looks great, any chance of an aggregate (i think it was labelled as hive mind or something last time)?

be interesting to see where our positivity/negativity balance is right now!
[Post edited 22 Aug 12:35]

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

0
Tractordownsouth and Kropotkin's 1-20 prediction competiton: 2026-27 edition on 12:37 - Aug 22 with 786 viewsKropotkin123

Tractordownsouth and Kropotkin's 1-20 prediction competiton: 2026-27 edition on 12:33 - Aug 22 by positivity

looks great, any chance of an aggregate (i think it was labelled as hive mind or something last time)?

be interesting to see where our positivity/negativity balance is right now!
[Post edited 22 Aug 12:35]


👍 I'll add it in later today

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Will Hull win the league?
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

1
Tractordownsouth and Kropotkin's 1-20 prediction competiton: 2026-27 edition on 13:29 - Sep 21 with 501 viewspositivity

Tractordownsouth and Kropotkin's 1-20 prediction competiton: 2026-27 edition on 12:37 - Aug 22 by Kropotkin123

👍 I'll add it in later today


thanks for adding this, 17th is the hive mind position for ipswich.

so we're currently overachieving, and long may that continue!

guthrum's the international break leader...

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

0
Tractordownsouth and Kropotkin's 1-20 prediction competiton: 2026-27 edition on 14:41 - Sep 21 with 473 viewsKropotkin123

Tractordownsouth and Kropotkin's 1-20 prediction competiton: 2026-27 edition on 13:29 - Sep 21 by positivity

thanks for adding this, 17th is the hive mind position for ipswich.

so we're currently overachieving, and long may that continue!

guthrum's the international break leader...


I'm slipping. I was top 10 for a few weeks 😭

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Will Hull win the league?
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

1
Login to get fewer ads

Tractordownsouth and Kropotkin's 1-20 prediction competiton: 2026-27 edition on 01:07 - Sep 22 with 376 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Tractordownsouth and Kropotkin's 1-20 prediction competiton: 2026-27 edition on 12:33 - Aug 22 by positivity

looks great, any chance of an aggregate (i think it was labelled as hive mind or something last time)?

be interesting to see where our positivity/negativity balance is right now!
[Post edited 22 Aug 12:35]


Just spent 5 minutes trying to find myself in the league table only to find I missed the deadline by 4 hours and as such, am technically not playing.

Boooo

Poll: Ashton Out? Yes or no

0
Tractordownsouth and Kropotkin's 1-20 prediction competiton: 2026-27 edition on 01:19 - Sep 22 with 370 viewsKropotkin123

Tractordownsouth and Kropotkin's 1-20 prediction competiton: 2026-27 edition on 01:07 - Sep 22 by The_Romford_Blue

Just spent 5 minutes trying to find myself in the league table only to find I missed the deadline by 4 hours and as such, am technically not playing.

Boooo


Yeah, I didn't add you because I was thinking of the best was way to do it. I planned to reach out, but forgot. Ultimately the competition is about having fun, but I don't want to encourage late entries, and accusations of people having knowledge of teams performances.

I plan to add you as an unofficial entry. It will be in line, but no position given, much like the Hive Mind entry.

Boooo-urns?

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Will Hull win the league?
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

0
Tractordownsouth and Kropotkin's 1-20 prediction competiton: 2026-27 edition on 01:30 - Sep 22 with 362 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Tractordownsouth and Kropotkin's 1-20 prediction competiton: 2026-27 edition on 01:19 - Sep 22 by Kropotkin123

Yeah, I didn't add you because I was thinking of the best was way to do it. I planned to reach out, but forgot. Ultimately the competition is about having fun, but I don't want to encourage late entries, and accusations of people having knowledge of teams performances.

I plan to add you as an unofficial entry. It will be in line, but no position given, much like the Hive Mind entry.

Boooo-urns?


Haha sounds good to me - cheers.

I’m not even sure how I managed it to go in late. Vaguely remember doing the same last year in this by a couple of hours too and was added as an honorary participant so to speak but couldn’t win. Happy to do the same.

It’s all good fun

Poll: Ashton Out? Yes or no

1
Tractordownsouth and Kropotkin's 1-20 prediction competiton: 2026-27 edition on 23:42 - Sep 23 with 222 viewsKropotkin123

Tractordownsouth and Kropotkin's 1-20 prediction competiton: 2026-27 edition on 01:30 - Sep 22 by The_Romford_Blue

Haha sounds good to me - cheers.

I’m not even sure how I managed it to go in late. Vaguely remember doing the same last year in this by a couple of hours too and was added as an honorary participant so to speak but couldn’t win. Happy to do the same.

It’s all good fun


I added you. You are level on points with me, but one place higher. At that point I thought about reversing it, but your ahead because you predicted Town to finish two places higher than me. Nobody can be bitter about that 😂

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Will Hull win the league?
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

0
Tractordownsouth and Kropotkin's 1-20 prediction competiton: 2026-27 edition on 00:06 - Sep 24 with 203 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Tractordownsouth and Kropotkin's 1-20 prediction competiton: 2026-27 edition on 23:42 - Sep 23 by Kropotkin123

I added you. You are level on points with me, but one place higher. At that point I thought about reversing it, but your ahead because you predicted Town to finish two places higher than me. Nobody can be bitter about that 😂


Top man - cheers

For the record, we’re both way out because we’re finishing 7th. Ge that Europa league half and half scarf ready.

Poll: Ashton Out? Yes or no

1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026