| This Guy Running to Every Away Game on 15:35 - Aug 27 with 1879 views | Somersetractor | I believe he doesn't always have a ticket for the games either. Something to consider if you can't make it yourself and can help him. |  | |  |
| This Guy Running to Every Away Game on 15:36 - Aug 27 with 1848 views | Metal_Hacker |
| This Guy Running to Every Away Game on 15:35 - Aug 27 by Somersetractor | I believe he doesn't always have a ticket for the games either. Something to consider if you can't make it yourself and can help him. |
I really hope this gains some traction |  |
|  |
| This Guy Running to Every Away Game on 15:44 - Aug 27 with 1781 views | SitfcB |
| This Guy Running to Every Away Game on 15:35 - Aug 27 by Somersetractor | I believe he doesn't always have a ticket for the games either. Something to consider if you can't make it yourself and can help him. |
You’d have thought the club would sort him a ticket from their allocation. |  |
|  |
| This Guy Running to Every Away Game on 15:45 - Aug 27 with 1763 views | Metal_Hacker |
| This Guy Running to Every Away Game on 15:44 - Aug 27 by SitfcB | You’d have thought the club would sort him a ticket from their allocation. |
I'm surprised there is nothing more out there about this apart from the odd comment on here ... unless I've missed something Dare I suggest the likes of TalkSport type scenario should be all over this |  |
|  |
| This Guy Running to Every Away Game on 16:28 - Aug 27 with 1615 views | Somersetractor |
| This Guy Running to Every Away Game on 15:45 - Aug 27 by Metal_Hacker | I'm surprised there is nothing more out there about this apart from the odd comment on here ... unless I've missed something Dare I suggest the likes of TalkSport type scenario should be all over this |
It'll grow over the season and probably end up on the national news, if he can sustain without injury. |  | |  |
| This Guy Running to Every Away Game on 16:39 - Aug 27 with 1558 views | TIB |
| This Guy Running to Every Away Game on 15:45 - Aug 27 by Metal_Hacker | I'm surprised there is nothing more out there about this apart from the odd comment on here ... unless I've missed something Dare I suggest the likes of TalkSport type scenario should be all over this |
I was thinking the same, imagine the traction will kick in once he’s been to a few away games Goldsteins engineer guy on TalkSport is a Town fan I think, imagine people like that will pick it up and push at some point. |  |
|  |
| This Guy Running to Every Away Game on 17:01 - Aug 27 with 1489 views | Metal_Hacker |
| This Guy Running to Every Away Game on 16:39 - Aug 27 by TIB | I was thinking the same, imagine the traction will kick in once he’s been to a few away games Goldsteins engineer guy on TalkSport is a Town fan I think, imagine people like that will pick it up and push at some point. |
I've dropped an email to the News addy at TalkSport , see if it get's picked up |  |
|  |
| This Guy Running to Every Away Game on 17:02 - Aug 27 with 1493 views | urbanpenguin | He is on here so I am sure will appreciate the kind words and links! I agree. It could be boring watching someone run, but he has a good energy and slightly camp way of seeing the world which is joyous. Though I do worry he relies too much on fizzy drinks and meal deals - if you're reading please do eat some fruit and veg! A great project, and compelling viewing. |  |
|  | Login to get fewer ads
| This Guy Running to Every Away Game on 17:03 - Aug 27 with 1484 views | Metal_Hacker |
| This Guy Running to Every Away Game on 17:02 - Aug 27 by urbanpenguin | He is on here so I am sure will appreciate the kind words and links! I agree. It could be boring watching someone run, but he has a good energy and slightly camp way of seeing the world which is joyous. Though I do worry he relies too much on fizzy drinks and meal deals - if you're reading please do eat some fruit and veg! A great project, and compelling viewing. |
The bits I've watched I found quite funny Seems to not have a care in the world Top bloke |  |
|  |
| This Guy Running to Every Away Game on 17:37 - Aug 27 with 1390 views | Billywitch | Great effort, have to ask, how does he earn money to live if he has the time to do this? (if anyone knows him) |  | |  |
| This Guy Running to Every Away Game on 17:54 - Aug 27 with 1316 views | farkenhell | He's raising money for the Foundation. I'm surprised the club, MA and/or the players haven't publicly endorsed this. Perhaps they have or will. |  | |  |
| This Guy Running to Every Away Game on 18:28 - Aug 27 with 1218 views | Metal_Hacker |
| This Guy Running to Every Away Game on 17:54 - Aug 27 by farkenhell | He's raising money for the Foundation. I'm surprised the club, MA and/or the players haven't publicly endorsed this. Perhaps they have or will. |
I blòody hope so |  |
|  |
| This Guy Running to Every Away Game on 18:46 - Sep 3 with 697 views | SitfcB | I see you met him and had a selfie! There’s also a guy walking to every away game, he’s on Twitter. |  |
|  |
| This Guy Running to Every Away Game on 18:50 - Sep 3 with 678 views | mellowblue | Seems like a great guy. Hope the miles and the blisters do not grind him down. |  | |  |
| This Guy Running to Every Away Game on 22:39 - Sep 3 with 540 views | Swansea_Blue | I can't see those clips. Is he the same guy who walked to Bristol (or from Bristol) last year who seemed to spend most time talking to animals (it was quite entertaining iirc)? |  |
|  |
| |