By continuing to use the site, you agree to our use of cookies and to abide by our Terms and Conditions. We in turn value your personal details in accordance with our Privacy Policy.
Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
DangerMouse Ivor the Engine Rhubarb and Custard Grange Hill
(End of week 1 of intl break and we’re already scraping the barrel for content. Give it another week and it’ll be what is your favourite way to tie shoelaces.)
Best theme tune from a kids TV show on 19:42 - Sep 25 by ArnoldMoorhen
I think you and I are the only people in Britain who remember Big John, Little John. Nobody I have ever mentioned it to has remembered it.
Great concept: High School Geography teacher on a Field Trip discovers the waters of Eternal Youth, but it only works sporadically, and at the most inopportune moments, turning him into a pre-teen boy. So he has to enrol as his own nephew at the High School, to cover his tracks.
Of course, he could simply have sold his story of "I found the waters of Eternal Youth, but it only works sporadically etc" to the tabloids and had a much easier life, but he went the extra mile, with moderately humourous consequences.
I absolutely used to love Big John, Little John as a kid.
Anyone else remember "Paulus the Woodgnome" ?
0
Best theme tune from a kids TV show on 08:22 - Sep 29 with 390 views
Most of mine have already been mentioned, Jamie and the Magic Torch is the winner, but here's a couple of left field suggestions from my 70s/80s childhood:
Everyone remembers the Gallery tune, but the actual theme was great too...
The drumming in this one...
0
Best theme tune from a kids TV show on 08:38 - Sep 29 with 374 views
Best theme tune from a kids TV show on 19:42 - Sep 25 by ArnoldMoorhen
I think you and I are the only people in Britain who remember Big John, Little John. Nobody I have ever mentioned it to has remembered it.
Great concept: High School Geography teacher on a Field Trip discovers the waters of Eternal Youth, but it only works sporadically, and at the most inopportune moments, turning him into a pre-teen boy. So he has to enrol as his own nephew at the High School, to cover his tracks.
Of course, he could simply have sold his story of "I found the waters of Eternal Youth, but it only works sporadically etc" to the tabloids and had a much easier life, but he went the extra mile, with moderately humourous consequences.