Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Daniel Thomas was seen dabbing his eyes with a tissue at 18:59 - Sep 25 with 1109 viewshomer_123

one point during the hearing...

Ahhhh bless him.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/art

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: Has Omari travelled?

0
Daniel Thomas was seen dabbing his eyes with a tissue at on 19:05 - Sep 25 with 1073 viewsNthsuffolkblue

To be perfectly honest, if I was facing a high probability of being sentenced to life in prison I would be utterly terrified.

For all he is and has done, he is still a human being and it is quite possible that reality is dawning on him.

Poll: Who is the greatest threat to the UK right now?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

0
Daniel Thomas was seen dabbing his eyes with a tissue at on 19:07 - Sep 25 with 1056 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

Daniel Thomas was seen dabbing his eyes with a tissue at on 19:05 - Sep 25 by Nthsuffolkblue

To be perfectly honest, if I was facing a high probability of being sentenced to life in prison I would be utterly terrified.

For all he is and has done, he is still a human being and it is quite possible that reality is dawning on him.


Good.
0
Daniel Thomas was seen dabbing his eyes with a tissue at on 19:26 - Sep 25 with 1004 viewsredrickstuhaart

Daniel Thomas was seen dabbing his eyes with a tissue at on 19:05 - Sep 25 by Nthsuffolkblue

To be perfectly honest, if I was facing a high probability of being sentenced to life in prison I would be utterly terrified.

For all he is and has done, he is still a human being and it is quite possible that reality is dawning on him.


Absolutely no chance of life imprisonment. He is up for criminal damage and failing to disclose his phone pin.

Criminal waste of resources having a jury trial given the evidence, but that is his right...

Poll: Will the US Mid terms get cancelled or "postponed"?

0
Daniel Thomas was seen dabbing his eyes with a tissue at on 19:27 - Sep 25 with 994 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I feel a Friday night music thread coming on...


"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: What you watching.

1
Daniel Thomas was seen dabbing his eyes with a tissue at on 19:32 - Sep 25 with 978 viewsarmchaircritic59

Daniel Thomas was seen dabbing his eyes with a tissue at on 19:05 - Sep 25 by Nthsuffolkblue

To be perfectly honest, if I was facing a high probability of being sentenced to life in prison I would be utterly terrified.

For all he is and has done, he is still a human being and it is quite possible that reality is dawning on him.


As for that final sentence, I'd say just short of the very first rung of the evolutionary ladder. Would make Neanderthal man look like a genius.
0
Daniel Thomas was seen dabbing his eyes with a tissue at on 19:34 - Sep 25 with 973 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Daniel Thomas was seen dabbing his eyes with a tissue at on 19:26 - Sep 25 by redrickstuhaart

Absolutely no chance of life imprisonment. He is up for criminal damage and failing to disclose his phone pin.

Criminal waste of resources having a jury trial given the evidence, but that is his right...


Not "Criminal Damage with reckless endangerment of life" then, as has been reported?

Which carries a maximum sentence of Life Imprisonment. Rightly, I might add, because, for example, you don't want Social Media influencers crowbarring airliner doors open at 30,000 feet to get the masks to drop for reaction lols.

But we shouldn't speculate about this particular case as it is Sub Judice.
0
Daniel Thomas was seen dabbing his eyes with a tissue at on 19:43 - Sep 25 with 945 viewsJ2BLUE

Changing the name he uses for grifting to Danny Tommo is almost funny.

Like he bought a 99p 'How to be a far right grifter' ebook on ebay and only read the first two pages.

Incredible that people donate.
0
Daniel Thomas was seen dabbing his eyes with a tissue at on 19:43 - Sep 25 with 941 viewsMattinLondon

Daniel Thomas was seen dabbing his eyes with a tissue at on 19:05 - Sep 25 by Nthsuffolkblue

To be perfectly honest, if I was facing a high probability of being sentenced to life in prison I would be utterly terrified.

For all he is and has done, he is still a human being and it is quite possible that reality is dawning on him.


Maybe the reality of what he done is beginning to dawn on him but the situation is totally of his own making and design.

What he did wasn’t a spur of the moment thing - he had plenty of opportunity to take stock and decide ‘I may well have taken this too far’ but he didn’t.

His actions have consequences one of which is they encouraged abuse of RNIL staff and volunteers.

So yeah his tears might well be genuine but on a human level I have no sympathy for him. Not that he wants it - probably only wants cash via some crowdfund.
0
Login to get fewer ads

Daniel Thomas was seen dabbing his eyes with a tissue at on 11:30 - Sep 26 with 472 viewsGuthrum

Daniel Thomas was seen dabbing his eyes with a tissue at on 19:34 - Sep 25 by ArnoldMoorhen

Not "Criminal Damage with reckless endangerment of life" then, as has been reported?

Which carries a maximum sentence of Life Imprisonment. Rightly, I might add, because, for example, you don't want Social Media influencers crowbarring airliner doors open at 30,000 feet to get the masks to drop for reaction lols.

But we shouldn't speculate about this particular case as it is Sub Judice.


Tho I suspect this will be at the lower end of the sentencing scale, given the number of people at risk and the level of danger. It's not up with sabotaging a railway track as a passenger train approaches.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026