Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When a player leaves Ipswich….. 13:21 - Oct 3 with 3266 viewsBelsteadCav

Following on from the Parrot thread

Are there any that go on to have a better career?

There aren’t many, and you can go back years.

Taricco probably had a good few years in the Prem with Spurs
Probably Dyer ( when he was fit)
And you can also put Darren Bent in there as well

But I can’t think of anyone from the last 10/15 years to better themselves




King of the board since 98
Poll: Which way do you swing?

0
When a player leaves Ipswich….. on 09:20 - Oct 4 with 861 viewsMattinLondon

When a player leaves Ipswich….. on 09:10 - Oct 4 by FoghornGleghorn

Hourihane. Keane also signed him didn’t he? Strange one


That’s him - thanks for that. Couldn’t remember his name - yes it was a strange one.

We also signed an Irish player under Mick but had to wait until he was 18 before he was allowed to register which was strange. Think Mick said that he would’ve been in the first team squad if he was eligible. But when he was available, he only made a couple sub appearances. That was also strange.

And yes, I’ve forgotten his name as well.
1
When a player leaves Ipswich….. on 10:30 - Oct 4 with 792 viewsFoghornGleghorn

When a player leaves Ipswich….. on 09:20 - Oct 4 by MattinLondon

That’s him - thanks for that. Couldn’t remember his name - yes it was a strange one.

We also signed an Irish player under Mick but had to wait until he was 18 before he was allowed to register which was strange. Think Mick said that he would’ve been in the first team squad if he was eligible. But when he was available, he only made a couple sub appearances. That was also strange.

And yes, I’ve forgotten his name as well.


Adam McDonnell!

Right, that's my quota of usefulness done for the day.
0
When a player leaves Ipswich….. on 18:41 - Oct 4 with 705 viewsKBsSocks

When a player leaves Ipswich….. on 14:05 - Oct 3 by BelsteadCav

Did he, Who for?
[Post edited 3 Oct 14:05]


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/

Blog: Comparison Time Again

0
When a player leaves Ipswich….. on 08:01 - Oct 5 with 613 viewspingu67

When a player leaves Ipswich….. on 13:30 - Oct 3 by DanTheMan

Mings, Cresswell, Webster, Walters, Bramble, Jordan Rhodes for permanent.

If we're counting loans there's probably loads:
- Giiiio
- Townsend
- Chris Wood
- Ryan Fraser
- Begovic
- Maitland-Niles
- Jack Colback
- Trevoh Chalobah
[Post edited 5 Oct 9:14]


Rhodes wasnt on loan with us? He came through the youth academy having signed from Barnsley
0
When a player leaves Ipswich….. on 09:14 - Oct 5 with 584 viewsDanTheMan

When a player leaves Ipswich….. on 08:01 - Oct 5 by pingu67

Rhodes wasnt on loan with us? He came through the youth academy having signed from Barnsley


Yeah... not sure why I put him in there. His dad was here as a coach from what I recall.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

0
When a player leaves Ipswich….. on 09:50 - Oct 6 with 416 viewsWolfieAtTheBack

When a player leaves Ipswich….. on 15:47 - Oct 3 by ParisBlue

Keiffer Moore looked like he'd won a competition to play for us in his first spell.


I remember him coming on at Preston away for his first debut, looked over valued at 10k or whatever we paid. Think we lost that day as well naturally during that time.
0
When a player leaves Ipswich….. on 10:41 - Oct 6 with 391 viewsHighgateBlue

When a player leaves Ipswich….. on 09:10 - Oct 4 by FoghornGleghorn

Hourihane. Keane also signed him didn’t he? Strange one


He's now retired as a player and will be 36 in February. That makes me feel very old. But then, Jordan Rhodes is a year older than that, so I guess I have to give up trying to make sense of time.
0
When a player leaves Ipswich….. on 13:56 - Oct 6 with 315 viewsfarkenhell

When a player leaves Ipswich….. on 10:41 - Oct 6 by HighgateBlue

He's now retired as a player and will be 36 in February. That makes me feel very old. But then, Jordan Rhodes is a year older than that, so I guess I have to give up trying to make sense of time.


0
Login to get fewer ads

When a player leaves Ipswich….. on 16:38 - Oct 6 with 238 viewsWright1

Unpopular opinion.... but Omari having left us as a Championship club now plays for AC Milan. No matter your opinion on the league - they are some club.
0
When a player leaves Ipswich….. on 17:40 - Oct 6 with 211 viewsMK1

Got to be honest, never look for them. Once they are no longer with us at Town, I don't care, unless they come up against us.

Poll: New hobby suggestions for NeedhamChris.

0
When a player leaves Ipswich….. on 17:48 - Oct 6 with 200 viewspingu67

When a player leaves Ipswich….. on 09:14 - Oct 5 by DanTheMan

Yeah... not sure why I put him in there. His dad was here as a coach from what I recall.


His dad was a coach with us from memory, can't quite recall why he left us but i'm sure young jordan wasn't particularly happy about it and left shortly after for Huddersfield
0
When a player leaves Ipswich….. on 17:51 - Oct 6 with 195 viewsfarkenhell

When a player leaves Ipswich….. on 17:48 - Oct 6 by pingu67

His dad was a coach with us from memory, can't quite recall why he left us but i'm sure young jordan wasn't particularly happy about it and left shortly after for Huddersfield


Andy Rhodes, goalkeeper coach. I thought he left shortly after Jordan, but I may be wrong.
0
When a player leaves Ipswich….. on 19:18 - Oct 6 with 143 viewspingu67

When a player leaves Ipswich….. on 17:51 - Oct 6 by farkenhell

Andy Rhodes, goalkeeper coach. I thought he left shortly after Jordan, but I may be wrong.


To be fair you could be right, i just remember one of them leaving shortly after the other
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026