Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Life ain’t so bad thread 15:39 - Oct 3 with 1908 viewsIllinoisblue

Woke up, sun is shining, lovely bacon sandwich with homemade bread from the Amish bakery. Reading v Bradford on TV here. No complaints.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

2
I’m in Reykjavík…. on 15:10 - Oct 4 with 240 viewsunstableblue

I’m in Reykjavík…. on 17:04 - Oct 3 by Bloots

…it’s raining.

But I’ve found a boozer with the football on and it’s only £6:50 a pint.

Life ain’t bad.


Love Reykjavik.

And discovering a pint cheaper than London in the Iceland capital is quite a find!

Enjoy the trip Bloots.

We ate well there, some very cool bars, and some excellent outdoor public swimming pools with super hot water (obvs).

Poll: Building on NthQldITFC thread - If you had to choose, would you rather?

0
Life ain’t so bad thread on 15:16 - Oct 4 with 221 viewsJ2BLUE

Life ain’t so bad thread on 05:14 - Oct 4 by Benters

Indeed it isn’t so bad.

Yesterday was my Birthday I went for a lovely walk round the green,saw a few people I knew stroked their dogs.

I’m on a strict alcohol limit 14 units a week,so I had 1 bottle of Ghostie and a glass of Prosecco.

Sat in my garden watching the birds and squirrels munching nuts.

Happy days.
[Post edited 4 Oct 6:21]


Happy birthday. Hope you had a great day.
0
Life ain’t so bad thread on 17:30 - Oct 4 with 158 viewsBenters

Life ain’t so bad thread on 15:16 - Oct 4 by J2BLUE

Happy birthday. Hope you had a great day.


Thanks buh x.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Which is best Cycling or Running,i will go for cycling as you are sitting down

0
Life ain’t so bad thread on 17:45 - Oct 4 with 142 viewsbrogansnose

Life ain’t so bad thread on 05:14 - Oct 4 by Benters

Indeed it isn’t so bad.

Yesterday was my Birthday I went for a lovely walk round the green,saw a few people I knew stroked their dogs.

I’m on a strict alcohol limit 14 units a week,so I had 1 bottle of Ghostie and a glass of Prosecco.

Sat in my garden watching the birds and squirrels munching nuts.

Happy days.
[Post edited 4 Oct 6:21]


Strict alcohol limit and you used some of it up on Prosecco ?


Was it a pint of Prosecco if not you're a big girlie drinker .



Girlie
1
Life ain’t so bad thread on 17:45 - Oct 4 with 140 viewsbrogansnose

Life ain’t so bad thread on 05:14 - Oct 4 by Benters

Indeed it isn’t so bad.

Yesterday was my Birthday I went for a lovely walk round the green,saw a few people I knew stroked their dogs.

I’m on a strict alcohol limit 14 units a week,so I had 1 bottle of Ghostie and a glass of Prosecco.

Sat in my garden watching the birds and squirrels munching nuts.

Happy days.
[Post edited 4 Oct 6:21]


Strict alcohol limit and you used some of it up on Prosecco ?


Was it a pint of Prosecco if not you're a big girlie drinker .



Girlie


0
Life ain’t so bad thread on 09:08 - Oct 5 with 51 viewsBenters

Life ain’t so bad thread on 17:45 - Oct 4 by brogansnose

Strict alcohol limit and you used some of it up on Prosecco ?


Was it a pint of Prosecco if not you're a big girlie drinker .



Girlie


I am a Girlie after my operation and going full woke.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Which is best Cycling or Running,i will go for cycling as you are sitting down

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026