Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
F1 09:24 - Oct 4 with 897 viewsChris_ITFC

Does itself no favours. Over an hour after the scheduled start, and I’m watching George Russell eat a banana.

Poll: Who is England’s best left-back?

2
F1 on 09:33 - Oct 4 with 845 viewsPlums

Just said exactly the same to my son. A sport that seems to constantly kick itself in the proverbials through its rules.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

1
F1 on 09:44 - Oct 4 with 790 viewsBenters

Funnily enough George is one F1 driver I can’t seem to like.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Which is best Cycling or Running,i will go for cycling as you are sitting down

0
F1 on 09:51 - Oct 4 with 800 viewsZx1988

I appreciate that it's not the 1970s any more, and we need greater safety in the sport. But it feels as if the FIA have gone to the other extreme when it comes to their attitude to rain.

Not a prophet, or a stone-age man; just a mortal with potential of a superman.
Poll: Worst Ginger?

2
F1 on 09:55 - Oct 4 with 779 viewsChris_ITFC

F1 on 09:33 - Oct 4 by Plums

Just said exactly the same to my son. A sport that seems to constantly kick itself in the proverbials through its rules.


Even the experts seem to struggle, with the outcomes constantly contradicting the rules they’re quoting (incessantly at us!). I don’t pity them!

Poll: Who is England’s best left-back?

0
F1 on 11:10 - Oct 4 with 609 viewsbsw72

F1 on 09:51 - Oct 4 by Zx1988

I appreciate that it's not the 1970s any more, and we need greater safety in the sport. But it feels as if the FIA have gone to the other extreme when it comes to their attitude to rain.


Rain wasn’t the issue by then, it was software updates pushed out by the FIA which caused the problem in a number of cars.
1
F1 on 11:27 - Oct 4 with 577 viewsBenters

There’s a new documentary on Netflix about Michael Schumacher called 94 it’s pretty good.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Which is best Cycling or Running,i will go for cycling as you are sitting down

0
F1 on 14:30 - Oct 4 with 385 viewsOldsmoker

This was a big deal in the 80's.
With 10 laps to go, the 3-hour tape would have been full.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

1
F1 on 14:50 - Oct 4 with 341 viewssohamblue74

Totally agree.

F1 is sh1t. Don't waste your time and energy on it.

Have never been able to see why people seem to like watching it.

Also it must contribute a material amount to fossil fuel consumption and hence global warming.
-2
Login to get fewer ads

F1 on 14:59 - Oct 4 with 326 viewsJohn_Warks_Willy

Haven’t been able to watch it since the Hamilton debacle. Told me everything I needed to know, and I was a huge fan of the sport till that point.

Posts: 6,085,143
Poll: Is Billm….

0
F1 on 17:29 - Oct 4 with 217 viewsBenters

F1 on 14:50 - Oct 4 by sohamblue74

Totally agree.

F1 is sh1t. Don't waste your time and energy on it.

Have never been able to see why people seem to like watching it.

Also it must contribute a material amount to fossil fuel consumption and hence global warming.


When people stop going on their holidays using aircraft to get to their destinations which they won’t..

Gentlybentley
Poll: Which is best Cycling or Running,i will go for cycling as you are sitting down

2
F1 on 18:58 - Oct 4 with 154 viewsFrimleyBlue

F1 on 14:59 - Oct 4 by John_Warks_Willy

Haven’t been able to watch it since the Hamilton debacle. Told me everything I needed to know, and I was a huge fan of the sport till that point.


It doesn't get any better. Finding out today that the FIA can actually control the software the cars use at times just blew my mind.

Waka Waka
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026