Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So team for Fulham?? its the Fatawu replacement that's tricky 20:31 - Oct 4 with 2910 viewsunstableblue

Given players returning on long flights quite late in the week (Enciso back earlier), perhaps it will be:

---------------Walton
Ouattarra Diop OShea Davis
---------Florentino--Lukic
McAteer---Enciso---Clarke
-------------Emersonn

Or will it be Egeli, or Philogene on the right side?

Thoughts?

Poll: Building on NthQldITFC thread - If you had to choose, would you rather?

0
So team for Fulham?? its the Fatawu replacement that's tricky on 17:10 - Oct 5 with 181 viewsWolfieAtTheBack

So team for Fulham?? its the Fatawu replacement that's tricky on 16:45 - Oct 5 by NthQldITFC

'a different foot'? Can't you be more specific?


He is right footed, so for him to be an inverted winger he would need to be left footed on the right wing.

I really hope I have this correct or my life will not be worth living on this forum!
0
So team for Fulham?? its the Fatawu replacement that's tricky on 19:40 - Oct 5 with 99 viewsSwansea_Blue

So team for Fulham?? its the Fatawu replacement that's tricky on 16:48 - Oct 5 by RobTheMonk

I would think Maeda. Egeli to finally make the bench?


Ouattara may help Egeli if he’s got someone taking care of the width allowing him to drift inside. I wouldn’t want to start with him, so Maeda is probably the sensible, solid starting choice. But I’d like to see Egeli given another chance from the bench. Otherwise what was the point of keeping him and not sending him out on loan?

Poll: Escaped Goat of the day. Who’s it going to be?

0
So team for Fulham?? its the Fatawu replacement that's tricky on 19:42 - Oct 5 with 97 viewsSwansea_Blue

So team for Fulham?? its the Fatawu replacement that's tricky on 17:10 - Oct 5 by WolfieAtTheBack

He is right footed, so for him to be an inverted winger he would need to be left footed on the right wing.

I really hope I have this correct or my life will not be worth living on this forum!


Couldn’t he just turn around? Then the correct foot would be on the right side. Or rather the correct side, as it may not be on the right side. Nurse!
[Post edited 5 Oct 19:42]

Poll: Escaped Goat of the day. Who’s it going to be?

0
So team for Fulham?? its the Fatawu replacement that's tricky on 19:48 - Oct 5 with 85 viewsHighgateBlue

So team for Fulham?? its the Fatawu replacement that's tricky on 16:42 - Oct 5 by tractorboy1978

Yeah don't overthink it. Best players in their best positions.


I usually absolutely agree with this sentiment.

I certainly agree that we shouldn't be shuffling multiple players around to solve one problem, but the question remains: who plays on the right?

Personally I'd rather have one of our three left sided attacking players out on the right than start either McAteer or Egeli in that position. If GON disagrees, then I guess McAteer gets a chance. Maybe the price tag has a part to play in this, but I'm yet to be convinced by him, in any division.
0
So team for Fulham?? its the Fatawu replacement that's tricky on 19:54 - Oct 5 with 76 viewsWolfieAtTheBack

So team for Fulham?? its the Fatawu replacement that's tricky on 19:42 - Oct 5 by Swansea_Blue

Couldn’t he just turn around? Then the correct foot would be on the right side. Or rather the correct side, as it may not be on the right side. Nurse!
[Post edited 5 Oct 19:42]


Don't! I have already confused myself thinking about it.
0
So team for Fulham?? its the Fatawu replacement that's tricky on 20:23 - Oct 5 with 45 viewsRimsy

Outtara has got to be rb, so O'Shea can play middle. We've spent the season so far bemoaning O'Shea as rb.

BlueBlood

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026