Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I knew Ronaldo was a prat... 13:00 - Oct 7 with 840 viewsZx1988

But this takes it to a whole new level:

https://www.theguardian.com/fo

Not a prophet, or a stone-age man; just a mortal with potential of a superman.
Poll: Worst Ginger?

0
I knew Ronaldo was a prat... on 13:38 - Oct 7 with 715 viewsNthQldITFC

I know that in general you shouldn't judge people by their appearance, but I do think that sometimes the camera can candidly show the reality of somebody's personality:


Good work by Philogene...... GREAT WORK BY PHILOGENE!!!
Poll: How would you feel about a UK Identity Card?

1
I knew Ronaldo was a prat... on 14:45 - Oct 7 with 510 viewsearlsgreenblue

Out of interest, my Portuguese neighbours on both sides of me, all think he’s a kn0b! And the local government here in Madeira just announced they’re buying a property or something here to make a shrine to him, what a waste of taxpayers money……..oh & Noodle my Dachshund pee’d on his statue whilst walking past the other day, always said she’s a good judge.
0
I knew Ronaldo was a prat... on 14:47 - Oct 7 with 491 viewsbsw72

If they look like a kn0b, sound like a kn0b and behave like a kn0b - it's a fair bet they're a kn0b.
0
I knew Ronaldo was a prat... on 18:32 - Oct 7 with 113 viewsFoghornGleghorn

Incredible that he seems to have got through 24 years of career behaving this way without some Stuart Pearce type reducing him to rubble.
0
I knew Ronaldo was a prat... on 18:35 - Oct 7 with 103 viewsMattinLondon

I knew Ronaldo was a prat... on 18:32 - Oct 7 by FoghornGleghorn

Incredible that he seems to have got through 24 years of career behaving this way without some Stuart Pearce type reducing him to rubble.


Probably because a Stuart Pearce type wouldn’t be able to get anywhere near him.
0
I knew Ronaldo was a prat... on 18:49 - Oct 7 with 49 viewsSE1blue

He’s a footballing Lindsay Lohan.

Poll: Should VAR be scrapped?
Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026