Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Weather 11:10 - Oct 6 with 1914 viewsitfc_bucks

Without wanting to sound unduly "wet" (pun sort of intended), I'm getting increasingly concerned about the lack of rain we're still experiencing, not least of all that it's still quite warm, well into the evening as well.

We've properly fecked the climate, haven't we?

Poll: How long till Selles gets sacked?

0
Weather on 11:14 - Oct 6 with 1795 viewsDubtractor

Yep. This year is completely screwed.

Its October and we've got summer temperatures and most of my lawn is still dead.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: Are we gonna win tomorrow then?

1
Weather on 11:18 - Oct 6 with 1771 viewsbalcombeblue

Weather on 11:14 - Oct 6 by Dubtractor

Yep. This year is completely screwed.

Its October and we've got summer temperatures and most of my lawn is still dead.


Completely weird weather….but……this is the last day of it so may as well enjoy!
0
Weather on 11:19 - Oct 6 with 1761 viewsDubtractor

Weather on 11:18 - Oct 6 by balcombeblue

Completely weird weather….but……this is the last day of it so may as well enjoy!


Ha, just looked and tomorrow is definitely a switcheroo!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: Are we gonna win tomorrow then?

1
Weather on 11:25 - Oct 6 with 1753 viewsbsw72

Apparently tomorrow will be the first day since early June where somewhere in the uk will not reach 20 degrees. That’s mental.
1
Weather on 11:27 - Oct 6 with 1732 viewsBenters

Rain forecast tomorrow buh.

Actually I’d usually be down in Cornwall around October time and it’s always been lovely weather.

Been out walking round Benters in my shorts.

It’s going to be pants tomorrow though.
[Post edited 6 Oct 11:29]

Gentlybentley
Poll: Which is best Cycling or Running,i will go for cycling as you are sitting down

0
Weather on 12:49 - Oct 6 with 1545 views_CliveBaker_

Starting to feel a little more Autumnal. I was out walking the dog early this morning and while it was still quite mild it does hit different to the warm summer air early of a morn. Trying to make the most of it, clocks change in less than 3 weeks, I don't really enjoy the darkness of late Autumn & winter.
0
Weather on 12:57 - Oct 6 with 1509 viewsIllinoisblue

Weather on 11:25 - Oct 6 by bsw72

Apparently tomorrow will be the first day since early June where somewhere in the uk will not reach 20 degrees. That’s mental.


That’s a genuinely crazy and scary stat

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

0
Weather on 13:18 - Oct 6 with 1466 viewsIllinoisblue

Weather on 12:49 - Oct 6 by _CliveBaker_

Starting to feel a little more Autumnal. I was out walking the dog early this morning and while it was still quite mild it does hit different to the warm summer air early of a morn. Trying to make the most of it, clocks change in less than 3 weeks, I don't really enjoy the darkness of late Autumn & winter.


https://theonion.com/mr-autumn

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

1
Login to get fewer ads

Weather on 13:37 - Oct 6 with 1360 viewsBlueschev

Weather on 11:27 - Oct 6 by Benters

Rain forecast tomorrow buh.

Actually I’d usually be down in Cornwall around October time and it’s always been lovely weather.

Been out walking round Benters in my shorts.

It’s going to be pants tomorrow though.
[Post edited 6 Oct 11:29]


You'll be cold tomorrow walking around in your pants!
1
Weather on 15:11 - Oct 6 with 1226 viewsNthQldITFC

Weather on 11:18 - Oct 6 by balcombeblue

Completely weird weather….but……this is the last day of it so may as well enjoy!


It's not even remotely weird - it's expected and consequential.

It's what we get for doing what we've done.

For the moment.

Good work by Philogene...... GREAT WORK BY PHILOGENE!!!
Poll: How would you feel about a UK Identity Card?

0
Weather on 15:14 - Oct 6 with 1219 viewshoppy

Weather on 13:37 - Oct 6 by Blueschev

You'll be cold tomorrow walking around in your pants!


I wasn't sure if that was a threat or a warning.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

1
Weather on 15:22 - Oct 6 with 1199 viewsLandOfMickyStockwell

It's peeing it down in Yorkshire.
0
Weather on 15:35 - Oct 6 with 1172 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Only the English would moan about 15-20 degrees sunny weather with no humidity in late September and early October.

That's called a beautiful Autumnal day in most places!

Poll: Ok gut feeling then, promotion?

1
Weather on 16:05 - Oct 6 with 1096 viewsJ2BLUE

Weather on 15:35 - Oct 6 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Only the English would moan about 15-20 degrees sunny weather with no humidity in late September and early October.

That's called a beautiful Autumnal day in most places!


We want rain! We want rain!
1
Weather on 18:30 - Oct 6 with 973 viewsDubtractor

Weather on 15:35 - Oct 6 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Only the English would moan about 15-20 degrees sunny weather with no humidity in late September and early October.

That's called a beautiful Autumnal day in most places!


Everything in the garden is dead. It should be lush green at this point.

The weather for the last few weeks in isolation is lovely, as a trend over the last 6 months its a big problem.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: Are we gonna win tomorrow then?

1
Weather on 04:11 - Oct 7 with 817 viewsBenters

Weather on 15:35 - Oct 6 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Only the English would moan about 15-20 degrees sunny weather with no humidity in late September and early October.

That's called a beautiful Autumnal day in most places!


This.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Which is best Cycling or Running,i will go for cycling as you are sitting down

0
Weather on 06:26 - Oct 7 with 746 viewsBluebell

It’s peeing down this morning and the forecast says it will be raining all day. The garden was desperate for it and hopefully the lawns will start to recover.

It has been such a lovely summer but I am not looking forward to the dark nights and all the leaves we get in the garden. We spend weeks trying to get rid of them.
0
Weather on 06:32 - Oct 7 with 736 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

Weather on 06:26 - Oct 7 by Bluebell

It’s peeing down this morning and the forecast says it will be raining all day. The garden was desperate for it and hopefully the lawns will start to recover.

It has been such a lovely summer but I am not looking forward to the dark nights and all the leaves we get in the garden. We spend weeks trying to get rid of them.


That's a price I'm happy to pay. The summer was mental, it was so ridiculously hot and dry here (Thames Valley) and pretty much everything withered and /or died, we had no rain to speak of from mid May until September - and even then it's bee just the odd day. I feel like I'd be happy for it to rain for 100 days now. Don't like the dark though, but xmas is the milestone where the days start to lengthen.

Poll: would you rather

1
Weather on 09:29 - Oct 7 with 579 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Weather on 06:26 - Oct 7 by Bluebell

It’s peeing down this morning and the forecast says it will be raining all day. The garden was desperate for it and hopefully the lawns will start to recover.

It has been such a lovely summer but I am not looking forward to the dark nights and all the leaves we get in the garden. We spend weeks trying to get rid of them.


Edited reply, missed the 'not!'
[Post edited 7 Oct 9:30]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: What you watching.

0
Weather on 11:08 - Oct 7 with 504 viewsbalcombeblue

Weather on 06:32 - Oct 7 by LegendofthePhoenix

That's a price I'm happy to pay. The summer was mental, it was so ridiculously hot and dry here (Thames Valley) and pretty much everything withered and /or died, we had no rain to speak of from mid May until September - and even then it's bee just the odd day. I feel like I'd be happy for it to rain for 100 days now. Don't like the dark though, but xmas is the milestone where the days start to lengthen.


Was flying out of Gatwick the other day and saw our local reservoir at Ardingly. It's so low I couldn't quite believe it. I regularly walk down there but could only really appreciate the scale from the air.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/art

You can see the picture here from late August
1
Weather on 11:15 - Oct 7 with 489 viewsDarkBrandon

Don’t forget that a hot summer now, will be a cool summer in a few decades time.

We aren’t stopping this any time soon.


I walked the dog yesterday - early October - and my part of Cambridgeshire is like a dust bowl.
At least some rain today, but we need months of this.
0
Weather on 15:12 - Oct 7 with 383 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

So, where's this bloody rain then?
Was hoping for the afternoon off!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: What you watching.

0
Weather on 16:39 - Oct 7 with 313 viewsDubtractor

Weather on 15:12 - Oct 7 by BanksterDebtSlave

So, where's this bloody rain then?
Was hoping for the afternoon off!


Very underwhelming wasn't it? I feel shortchanged.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: Are we gonna win tomorrow then?

0
Weather on 18:52 - Oct 7 with 246 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Weather on 16:39 - Oct 7 by Dubtractor

Very underwhelming wasn't it? I feel shortchanged.


1.5 mm near Framlingham!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: What you watching.

0
Weather on 22:36 - Oct 7 with 163 viewshoppy

Weather on 18:52 - Oct 7 by BanksterDebtSlave

1.5 mm near Framlingham!


Check you out, boasting.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026