Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
06:44 - Mar 22 with 1709 views_

Im still constructing my letter to the club... on 06:47 - Mar 22 with 1682 viewshoofer

I think it would be May ,the first payment to a s/t is taken out in May I will be cancelling my dd after the April payment is gone out which should take us up to the end of season.
Im still constructing my letter to the club... on 06:51 - Mar 22 with 1676 viewsBenters

There is a full back page of the EA today with a beautiful picture of Ian Milne,basically saying the club will not change their minds on the changes of season ticket prices .

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

on 06:53 - Mar 22 with 1666 views_

Im still constructing my letter to the club... on 06:47 - Mar 22 by hoofer

I think it would be May ,the first payment to a s/t is taken out in May I will be cancelling my dd after the April payment is gone out which should take us up to the end of season.

on 06:57 - Mar 22 with 1641 views_

Im still constructing my letter to the club... on 06:51 - Mar 22 by Benters

There is a full back page of the EA today with a beautiful picture of Ian Milne,basically saying the club will not change their minds on the changes of season ticket prices .

Im still constructing my letter to the club... on 07:21 - Mar 22 with 1561 viewsshamboy

Well, box clever then. Ask Milne 5 specific questions that you know will not be answered by the standard template reply which we have all seen. Simple.

Keep the letter short and polite.

If you don't want a standard reply, don't ask standard questions! If your Dad still had the wine bar I would draft a few ideas and drop it in to him.
on 07:24 - Mar 22 with 1540 views_

Im still constructing my letter to the club... on 07:21 - Mar 22 by shamboy

Well, box clever then. Ask Milne 5 specific questions that you know will not be answered by the standard template reply which we have all seen. Simple.

Keep the letter short and polite.

If you don't want a standard reply, don't ask standard questions! If your Dad still had the wine bar I would draft a few ideas and drop it in to him.

Im still constructing my letter to the club... on 07:25 - Mar 22 with 1535 viewsReuser_is_God

on 06:57 - Mar 22 by _

Mate, have you not seen the type of fan the fanzine attracts?

90% of those that go in there are the sort who will just blindly renew anyway.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

on 07:28 - Mar 22 with 1521 views_

Im still constructing my letter to the club... on 07:25 - Mar 22 by Reuser_is_God

Mate, have you not seen the type of fan the fanzine attracts?

90% of those that go in there are the sort who will just blindly renew anyway.

Login to get fewer ads

Im still constructing my letter to the club... on 07:35 - Mar 22 with 1490 viewsReuser_is_God

on 07:28 - Mar 22 by _

Pretty much.

Although that's just what I gather from the pictures posted by the club on FB. Adults having pictures with Bluey & Crazy etc.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Im still constructing my letter to the club... on 07:36 - Mar 22 with 1489 viewsshamboy

on 07:24 - Mar 22 by _

Well, get on with it then you Slowmartian!!! :)
on 07:44 - Mar 22 with 1467 views_

Im still constructing my letter to the club... on 07:36 - Mar 22 by shamboy

Well, get on with it then you Slowmartian!!! :)

Im still constructing my letter to the club... on 07:57 - Mar 22 with 1394 viewsshamboy

on 07:44 - Mar 22 by _

Pin the slimey bastard down. Say 'Can I ask you a couple of questions on the record, please?. At the point at he says 'Yes', take out your note pad and your (already recording) recorder. BOX CLEVER.
Im still constructing my letter to the club... on 08:02 - Mar 22 with 1372 viewstextbackup

on 06:53 - Mar 22 by _

A season or so back it got to 2/3 days before the season started and I'd not received my ST card, called the TO to see where it had got to...
Response was 'your first DD payment failed so we assumed you weren't renewing'... now maybe I should have noticed the DDs hadn't gone from bank earlier, but amongst the ins and outs in a bank account I guess I just didn't notice... slightly baffled as to how this first payment was missed I asked them to check my details... even though they had my account number on file from the previous 8/9 seasons they managed to get the sort code wrong when putting it in...

So not only did they ignore the fact I'd not written to them to cancel, they also managed a simple admin balls up.

They then kindly offered me the chance to pay in full on the phone that day... which then swiftly got changed to one payment of £120ish and the DD set up for remaining months.

Pay peanuts, get monkeys

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Im still constructing my letter to the club... on 08:25 - Mar 22 with 1337 viewsRegencyBlue

Im still constructing my letter to the club... on 06:51 - Mar 22 by Benters

To be fair to Milne he is only the monkey. Evans is the organ grinder!

Lets hope enough season ticket holders stand firm and refuse to renew. No business can afford to p1ss off its core customer base and Evans will have to back down if this turns out to be the major revolt its starting to look like.
Im still constructing my letter to the club... on 08:30 - Mar 22 with 1310 viewsfactual_blue

You need to mention shirts.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Im still constructing my letter to the club... on 08:30 - Mar 22 with 1312 viewsIpswich_Loyal

I'll be calling the ticket office shortly to ask about 'mature' student prices.
Im still constructing my letter to the club... on 08:42 - Mar 22 with 1259 viewsfactual_blue

Im still constructing my letter to the club... on 08:30 - Mar 22 by Ipswich_Loyal

I'll be calling the ticket office shortly to ask about 'mature' student prices.

Could you check if mature student concessions will apply to 62 year old postgraduates?

Thanks

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Im still constructing my letter to the club... on 08:42 - Mar 22 with 1260 viewsKieran_Knows

on 06:53 - Mar 22 by _

That's embarrassing (from the club)!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Im still constructing my letter to the club... on 09:17 - Mar 22 with 1197 viewsIpswich_Loyal

Im still constructing my letter to the club... on 08:42 - Mar 22 by factual_blue

Could you check if mature student concessions will apply to 62 year old postgraduates?

Thanks

Brilliant.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024