Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So 8 years ago this month................ 14:30 - Apr 10 with 1385 viewsBlueNomad

we were suddenly in the big-time moneywise with a near-billionaire owner, sending Scum down to L1 never to play them again and harbouring hopes of signing Gio permanently. Thinking about all that just makes the present feel even worse. Sorry but I can't shake that feeling off today.
[Post edited 10 Apr 2017 14:30]
So 8 years ago this month................ on 14:35 - Apr 10 with 1338 viewsBlueBadger

Then, two weeks later, we were Roy Keane's Ipswich.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So 8 years ago this month................ on 14:36 - Apr 10 with 1332 viewsBlueNomad

So 8 years ago this month................ on 14:35 - Apr 10 by BlueBadger

And so it began.............................................
So 8 years ago this month................ on 14:38 - Apr 10 with 1315 viewsSwansea_Blue

So 8 years ago this month................ on 14:35 - Apr 10 by BlueBadger

TWTD

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

So 8 years ago this month................ on 14:39 - Apr 10 with 1305 viewsBlueBadger

So 8 years ago this month................ on 14:38 - Apr 10 by Swansea_Blue

TWTD

Smashing press conferences. And the FOREARMS he brought to this club, they were enough to make Benters 'unhealthy'.
[Post edited 10 Apr 2017 14:40]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So 8 years ago this month................ on 14:57 - Apr 10 with 1256 viewsJ2BLUE

The big worry is that in 8 years we'll be a league two club looking back on 2017 as a much better time.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So 8 years ago this month................ on 15:00 - Apr 10 with 1226 viewsLightningboy

8 wasted years...i'm fairly convinced that Jim would've taken us up (and probably down but up again) in that time.

Good work Marcus 👌🏻
So 8 years ago this month................ on 16:14 - Apr 10 with 1124 viewspatrickswell

Dos Santos was always presented as a loanee only. He was a last desperate diversion from Jim to cover the fact that the first tranche of Evans's money had gone on players who didn't substantially make us better than we had been.
So 8 years ago this month................ on 16:27 - Apr 10 with 1095 viewsRadlett_blue

So 8 years ago this month................ on 15:00 - Apr 10 by Lightningboy

8 wasted years...i'm fairly convinced that Jim would've taken us up (and probably down but up again) in that time.

Good work Marcus 👌🏻

Hmm..hindsight is 20/20. I think the consensus among many Town fans was that Jim was a rookie manager who had failed to make us better with his first use of Evans's money so he wasn't the right man for the job. The real error, again with hindsight, was appointing Keane.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Login to get fewer ads

So 8 years ago this month................ on 17:09 - Apr 10 with 1027 viewsBenters

So 8 years ago this month................ on 14:39 - Apr 10 by BlueBadger

Smashing press conferences. And the FOREARMS he brought to this club, they were enough to make Benters 'unhealthy'.
[Post edited 10 Apr 2017 14:40]

Why do people keep saying that today ?

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

So 8 years ago this month................ on 17:12 - Apr 10 with 1016 viewsSarge

So 8 years ago this month................ on 17:09 - Apr 10 by Benters

Why do people keep saying that today ?

I'm not sure either but it's getting on my wick.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024