Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well done to Lucan... 12:24 - May 3 with 1234 viewshoppy

Had an email from JustGiving, in relation to the Crowdfunding Lucan set up for Oliver, as I guess others that donated would've had too, but it says: "With your support Lord Lucan's Project made it to the top 5% of Crowdfunding Projects in April."

Nice one.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Well done to Lucan... on 12:25 - May 3 with 1208 viewsKieran_Knows

Great effort!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Well done to Lucan... on 12:26 - May 3 with 1198 viewsReuser_is_God

Even more remarkable when you consider that it would have been up against marathon runners etc.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Well done to Lucan... on 12:29 - May 3 with 1162 views26_Paz

The idiot who gave Lucan 4 years should be informed of this. Clearly misjudged him and doled him out a ridiculously harsh punishment ...
Whilst watching the Chelsea V Everton game on Sunday I noticed Pedro hugging a pitch invader after his goal. This bloke had clearly made it much further than Lucan, I would be interested to see if this guy was banned ...

The Paz Man

Well done to Lucan... on 12:33 - May 3 with 1144 viewsLord_Lucan

Well done to Lucan... on 12:29 - May 3 by 26_Paz

The idiot who gave Lucan 4 years should be informed of this. Clearly misjudged him and doled him out a ridiculously harsh punishment ...
Whilst watching the Chelsea V Everton game on Sunday I noticed Pedro hugging a pitch invader after his goal. This bloke had clearly made it much further than Lucan, I would be interested to see if this guy was banned ...

Oliver nearly didn't get it.

I thought long and hard about paying my solicitor with the funds.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Well done to Lucan... on 12:35 - May 3 with 1118 viewsPJH

Well done to Lucan... on 12:33 - May 3 by Lord_Lucan

Oliver nearly didn't get it.

I thought long and hard about paying my solicitor with the funds.

or you could have bought an expensive handbag for her Ladyship.
Well done to Lucan... on 12:35 - May 3 with 1119 viewshoppy

Well done to Lucan... on 12:29 - May 3 by 26_Paz

And will there be bans handed out to all the 250 or so Orient fans that forced the match against Col Utd to be abandoned until the stadium was empty for them to finish off the game something like an hour and a half later?

Would be interested to see what is done there.

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/leyton-orient-match-ends-behind-closed-

Well done to Lucan... on 12:38 - May 3 with 1090 views26_Paz

Well done to Lucan... on 12:35 - May 3 by hoppy

And will there be bans handed out to all the 250 or so Orient fans that forced the match against Col Utd to be abandoned until the stadium was empty for them to finish off the game something like an hour and a half later?

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/leyton-orient-match-ends-behind-closed-

Judging by the lack of punishment for the invading inbreds after the play off game I think its OK if loads of you do it ...

The Paz Man

Well done to Lucan... on 12:40 - May 3 with 1080 viewshoppy

Well done to Lucan... on 12:38 - May 3 by 26_Paz

Judging by the lack of punishment for the invading inbreds after the play off game I think its OK if loads of you do it ...

Despite many of them undoubtedly being clearly identifiable...

Login to get fewer ads

Well done to Lucan... on 12:42 - May 3 with 1064 viewsGlasgowBlue

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Well done to Lucan... on 13:09 - May 3 with 1000 viewsStenvict

Well done to Lucan... on 12:35 - May 3 by hoppy

O's fans have been banned from going to Blackpool away on Saturday as a result of the pitch invasion.

Poll: What will be announced first?

Well done to Lucan... on 13:11 - May 3 with 987 viewshoppy

Well done to Lucan... on 13:09 - May 3 by Stenvict

O's fans have been banned from going to Blackpool away on Saturday as a result of the pitch invasion.

So, one game? What about the other 3/4 years they should surely have bans for, if that's the going rate?

From memory, LL and RKD didn't actually reach the pitch, yet alone cause the match to be abandoned/delayed for an hour and a half, did they...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024