Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dan Evans and Columbian marching powder 09:37 - Jun 24 with 6058 viewsartsbossbeard

If he can prove he was nowhere near a tennis tournament with it in his system, is this really a big issue?

If the sample was taken at a tournament then different story altogether.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Dan Evans and Columbian marching powder on 10:03 - Jun 24 with 5484 viewsWD19

Bizarrely, if he can prove he took it in a club rather than the all England club toilets he will get a much lesser ban. Think it is 4 years for performance enhancing, but only 2 years for evening enhancing.
[Post edited 24 Jun 2017 11:14]
Dan Evans and Columbian marching powder on 10:34 - Jun 24 with 5435 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Made me laugh out loud when he said " I took it for non tennis reasons "......don't we all !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Dan Evans and Columbian marching powder on 10:56 - Jun 24 with 5391 viewsRadlett_blue

Dan Evans and Columbian marching powder on 10:03 - Jun 24 by WD19

Bizarrely, if he can prove he took it in a club rather than the all England club toilets he will get a much lesser ban. Think it is 4 years for performance enhancing, but only 2 years for evening enhancing.
[Post edited 24 Jun 2017 11:14]

He's looking at a 2 year ban. While I think for non performance enhancing drugs, that's absurd, but those are the rules & he's been very dumb, especially as he's broken into the world top 50.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Dan Evans and Columbian marching powder on 11:22 - Jun 24 with 5341 viewsblue_oyster

Will the police be investigating?

Conventional wisdom is the enemy of thought.
Poll: Who is the most hated contributor to this site?

Dan Evans and Columbian marching powder on 12:20 - Jun 24 with 5273 viewsPendejo

C o l o m b i a / C o l o m b i a n

I almost bought the T shirt that said "Colombia not Columbia pendejo!"

Can't find it online... nearest example

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Dan Evans and Columbian marching powder on 12:36 - Jun 24 with 5239 viewsDolly2.0

Dan Evans and Columbian marching powder on 11:22 - Jun 24 by blue_oyster

Why?

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Dan Evans and Columbian marching powder on 12:41 - Jun 24 with 5229 viewsblue_oyster

Dan Evans and Columbian marching powder on 12:36 - Jun 24 by Dolly2.0

Why?

Because it seems a criminal offence has been committed which carries a possible penalty of 7 years in prison.

Dan Evans and Columbian marching powder on 12:44 - Jun 24 with 5217 viewsDolly2.0

Dan Evans and Columbian marching powder on 12:41 - Jun 24 by blue_oyster

Because it seems a criminal offence has been committed which carries a possible penalty of 7 years in prison.

Personal use is now 7 years in prison?!?

Login to get fewer ads

Dan Evans and Columbian marching powder on 12:46 - Jun 24 with 5206 viewsblue_oyster

Dan Evans and Columbian marching powder on 12:44 - Jun 24 by Dolly2.0

We don't know the details, hence the question if the police will be investigating. The law is maximum 7 years for possession, life for supply and production.
[Post edited 24 Jun 2017 12:49]

Dan Evans and Columbian marching powder on 12:49 - Jun 24 with 5179 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Court in the act.

Poll: Best Football Song

Dan Evans and Columbian marching powder on 12:51 - Jun 24 with 5167 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Dan Evans and Columbian marching powder on 12:44 - Jun 24 by Dolly2.0

Not at all.

You can go down for street dealing and be out in 18 months.

Dan Evans and Columbian marching powder on 12:52 - Jun 24 with 5162 viewsartsbossbeard

Dan Evans and Columbian marching powder on 12:49 - Jun 24 by RoyKeanesDog

Court in the act.

Something involving the word "line".

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Dan Evans and Columbian marching powder on 12:52 - Jun 24 with 5155 viewsblue_oyster

Dan Evans and Columbian marching powder on 12:51 - Jun 24 by RoyKeanesDog

Not at all.

You can go down the street dealing and be home in 5 mins. This is the norm.

Dan Evans and Columbian marching powder on 12:55 - Jun 24 with 5145 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Dan Evans and Columbian marching powder on 12:52 - Jun 24 by blue_oyster

You can go down the street dealing and be home in 5 mins. This is the norm.

Well yes, a slap on the wrist isn't unheard of either- depending on the character.

If they just legalised it completely then it would solve everything.

Dan Evans and Columbian marching powder on 12:55 - Jun 24 with 5140 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Dan Evans and Columbian marching powder on 12:52 - Jun 24 by artsbossbeard

Something involving the word "line".

Vim Henman.

Dan Evans and Columbian marching powder on 12:57 - Jun 24 with 5134 viewsDolly2.0

Dan Evans and Columbian marching powder on 12:46 - Jun 24 by blue_oyster

We don't know the details, hence the question if the police will be investigating. The law is maximum 7 years for possession, life for supply and production.

Nonsense.

"If it’s only a small amount for personal use then sentencing guidelines suggest you’ll most likely only get a formal caution, even for class A drugs."

"It’s worth mentioning that maximum sentences are very rarely given; they’re just used as guidelines."

You've made the mistake of just reading the official sentences rather than knowing what actually happens in the real world.

http://www.themix.org.uk/drink-and-drugs/drugs-and-the-law/if-caught-with-drugs-

Dan Evans and Columbian marching powder on 12:58 - Jun 24 with 5122 viewsDolly2.0

Dan Evans and Columbian marching powder on 12:51 - Jun 24 by RoyKeanesDog

Not at all.

I know. Oyster is talking out of his bum as usual.

Dan Evans and Columbian marching powder on 13:00 - Jun 24 with 5109 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Dan Evans and Columbian marching powder on 12:57 - Jun 24 by Dolly2.0

Nonsense.

"If it’s only a small amount for personal use then sentencing guidelines suggest you’ll most likely only get a formal caution, even for class A drugs."

"It’s worth mentioning that maximum sentences are very rarely given; they’re just used as guidelines."

You've made the mistake of just reading the official sentences rather than knowing what actually happens in the real world.

http://www.themix.org.uk/drink-and-drugs/drugs-and-the-law/if-caught-with-drugs-

Saw in the paper that a personal trainer got sent down for 6 years for drug dealing. I've been going to him for years. Just goes to show that you never really know anyone properly.

Had no idea he was a personal trainer.

Dan Evans and Columbian marching powder on 13:01 - Jun 24 with 5101 viewsHerbivore

Dan Evans and Columbian marching powder on 11:22 - Jun 24 by blue_oyster

Do you think they should?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Dan Evans and Columbian marching powder on 13:23 - Jun 24 with 5047 viewsblue_oyster

Dan Evans and Columbian marching powder on 12:57 - Jun 24 by Dolly2.0

Nonsense.

I haven't made any mistake. I was just telling you what the law is, sweetie.

Dan Evans and Columbian marching powder on 13:26 - Jun 24 with 5035 viewsLord_Lucan

Dan Evans and Columbian marching powder on 12:46 - Jun 24 by blue_oyster

My mate got 5 years and he had bundles of it.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Dan Evans and Columbian marching powder on 13:26 - Jun 24 with 5034 viewsblue_oyster

Dan Evans and Columbian marching powder on 13:01 - Jun 24 by Herbivore

Do you think they should?

Of course.

Dan Evans and Columbian marching powder on 13:36 - Jun 24 with 4996 viewsHerbivore

Dan Evans and Columbian marching powder on 13:26 - Jun 24 by blue_oyster

Of course.

Why?

Dan Evans and Columbian marching powder on 13:50 - Jun 24 with 4979 viewsblue_oyster

Dan Evans and Columbian marching powder on 13:36 - Jun 24 by Herbivore

Why?

Because there's a strong suspicion that an offence has been committed.

Dan Evans and Columbian marching powder on 14:01 - Jun 24 with 4951 viewsHerbivore

Dan Evans and Columbian marching powder on 13:50 - Jun 24 by blue_oyster

Because there's a strong suspicion that an offence has been committed.

Lol.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024