Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I need pooter help now please 15:49 - Jul 19 with 1890 viewsLord_Lucan

Every website I go on eventually freezes after a short space of time. Tried different browsers but same same.

Chrome is worse.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I need pooter help now please on 16:11 - Jul 19 with 1858 viewsfactual_blue

Tweet Gary Lineker, he'll sort you out.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I need pooter help now please on 16:11 - Jul 19 with 1860 viewsgiant_stow

I'm no engineer, but that sounds mal-ware-ish to me. Have you got malwarebytes to run a scan?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

I need pooter help now please on 16:15 - Jul 19 with 1846 viewsGlasgowBlue

You've been infected with the Vegan Virus. You computer now runs out of energy very quickly.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I need pooter help now please on 16:26 - Jul 19 with 1814 viewsYaffle

I bought a brand new PC from Silent PC a while back. Bloody love it as it is completely silent. However it was very unreliable and browsers would freeze, it would crash etc etc. Eventually I sent it back, they rebuilt it and said it was my fault as was something I had downloaded. Within a week it was the same, crawling along despite being top spec. In the end in desperation, I installed a product called BoostSpeed 9 from AusLogic and it transformed it. Hasn't crashed once since (over a year) and performance is now superb. Worth a try before forking out on a new PC. Also as suggested try MalwareBytes too.
I need pooter help now please on 16:48 - Jul 19 with 1788 viewsLord_Lucan

I need pooter help now please on 16:26 - Jul 19 by Yaffle

I bought a brand new PC from Silent PC a while back. Bloody love it as it is completely silent. However it was very unreliable and browsers would freeze, it would crash etc etc. Eventually I sent it back, they rebuilt it and said it was my fault as was something I had downloaded. Within a week it was the same, crawling along despite being top spec. In the end in desperation, I installed a product called BoostSpeed 9 from AusLogic and it transformed it. Hasn't crashed once since (over a year) and performance is now superb. Worth a try before forking out on a new PC. Also as suggested try MalwareBytes too.

I'll try both thanks. It's only a few months old but I have invalidated the warranty by having it taken apart for a previous repair.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I need pooter help now please on 18:38 - Jul 19 with 1707 viewsBlueBadger

I need pooter help now please on 16:15 - Jul 19 by GlasgowBlue

You've been infected with the Vegan Virus. You computer now runs out of energy very quickly.

Pretty sure that if you get the vegan virus everybody else gets to know about it....

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I need pooter help now please on 07:15 - Jul 20 with 1597 viewsDeano69

I need pooter help now please on 18:38 - Jul 19 by BlueBadger

Pretty sure that if you get the vegan virus everybody else gets to know about it....

It that's what it is, there will be a window pop up with 'Look at me' and no button to cancel on it.

Sounds like you need to Beef up your security.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024