Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think Bart to Sunderland is almost inevtiable 23:32 - Jul 18 with 10341 viewstractordownsouth

Had a strange feeling about this one for a while. I know there is no concrete reported interest but it would definitely make sense for them, unfortunately. I feel it would undo all the good work we've done in the transfer window so far this summer.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

I think Bart to Sunderland is almost inevtiable on 23:38 - Jul 18 with 8395 viewsDolly2.0

How can it be "almost inevitable" in your head when there's not even been a link?

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

I think Bart to Sunderland is almost inevtiable on 00:09 - Jul 19 with 8315 viewstractordownsouth

I think Bart to Sunderland is almost inevtiable on 23:38 - Jul 18 by Dolly2.0

How can it be "almost inevitable" in your head when there's not even been a link?

Perhaps the wrong wording, but I just think it makes sense. They need a bit of stability, they have sold their two goalkeepers and Bart has had a solid season and will be fairly cheap compared to other options they could pursue. Also, Grayson is more likely to be aware of his performances than any other appointment they could have made.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

I think Bart to Sunderland is almost inevtiable on 00:16 - Jul 19 with 8285 viewswkj

While im not sure about the whole Sunderland Idea (granted they have made some majoy changes to GKs) I do still feel Bart is being courted by another team, I hope not as he has easily been one of the biggest factors into us not being in a much worse spot than we are/were

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I think Bart to Sunderland is almost inevtiable on 00:19 - Jul 19 with 8279 viewsDolly2.0

I think Bart to Sunderland is almost inevtiable on 00:09 - Jul 19 by tractordownsouth

Perhaps the wrong wording, but I just think it makes sense. They need a bit of stability, they have sold their two goalkeepers and Bart has had a solid season and will be fairly cheap compared to other options they could pursue. Also, Grayson is more likely to be aware of his performances than any other appointment they could have made.

I don't know who else they might pursue, but Phil has said we told Wolves £5m for Bart. I wouldn't personally call that fairly cheap for a keeper at our level.

I think Bart to Sunderland is almost inevtiable on 00:20 - Jul 19 with 8268 viewsmonytowbray

I doubt Bart will go.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

I think Bart to Sunderland is almost inevtiable on 00:22 - Jul 19 with 8258 viewsBlueBadger

I think Bart to Sunderland is almost inevtiable on 00:20 - Jul 19 by monytowbray

I doubt Bart will go.

He's got 'wholly avoidable free transfer when out of contract' written all over him.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I think Bart to Sunderland is almost inevtiable on 01:34 - Jul 19 with 8144 views12th_Man

He got back guts the only place he is going is the loo

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

I think Bart to Sunderland is almost inevtiable on 05:49 - Jul 19 with 7945 viewsBenters

I reckon he will be sold .

Didnt MM say we need to sell some to bring a few more players in somethin like that?

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Login to get fewer ads

I think Bart to Sunderland is almost inevtiable on 06:32 - Jul 19 with 7861 viewschristiand

I think Bart to Sunderland is almost inevtiable on 00:19 - Jul 19 by Dolly2.0

I don't know who else they might pursue, but Phil has said we told Wolves £5m for Bart. I wouldn't personally call that fairly cheap for a keeper at our level.

In today's market, that's a fair price for Bart.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

I think Bart to Sunderland is almost inevtiable on 07:20 - Jul 19 with 7757 viewsPlums

I think Bart to Sunderland is almost inevtiable on 06:32 - Jul 19 by christiand

In today's market, that's a fair price for Bart.

And an absolute snip for a PL club

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

on 07:21 - Jul 19 with 7751 views_

I think Bart to Sunderland is almost inevtiable on 23:38 - Jul 18 by Dolly2.0

I think Bart to Sunderland is almost inevtiable on 07:26 - Jul 19 with 7730 viewssolemio

on 07:21 - Jul 19 by _

And he's the new Junior Blues supremo.
I think Bart to Sunderland is almost inevtiable on 07:29 - Jul 19 with 7720 viewsKieran_Knows

I think Bart to Sunderland is almost inevtiable on 05:49 - Jul 19 by Benters

I reckon he will be sold .

Didnt MM say we need to sell some to bring a few more players in somethin like that?

I bet you a pint of whatever your tipple is Benters, that he won't be sold.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

I think Bart to Sunderland is almost inevtiable on 07:48 - Jul 19 with 7671 viewshampstead_blue

I would be delighted to keep him for another season.

If he did go then I would hope that we, for once, got top money. Rarely do we get very good money for our more talented players.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

I think Bart to Sunderland is almost inevtiable on 08:00 - Jul 19 with 7626 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

I think Bart to Sunderland is almost inevtiable on 07:20 - Jul 19 by Plums

And an absolute snip for a PL club

Why would a PL club want a decent but not good enough for the PL goalkeeper?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

I think Bart to Sunderland is almost inevtiable on 08:26 - Jul 19 with 7541 viewsJimmyJazz

I think Bart to Sunderland is almost inevtiable on 00:16 - Jul 19 by wkj

While im not sure about the whole Sunderland Idea (granted they have made some majoy changes to GKs) I do still feel Bart is being courted by another team, I hope not as he has easily been one of the biggest factors into us not being in a much worse spot than we are/were

Which other team? Sunderland are in need of a keeper now, but Reading aren't. That's how it goes

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

I think Bart to Sunderland is almost inevtiable on 08:37 - Jul 19 with 7499 viewsNo9

It would not be good business to sell to a direct competitor uness the fee was very high
I think Bart to Sunderland is almost inevtiable on 08:48 - Jul 19 with 7458 viewsfactual_blue

I think Bart to Sunderland is almost inevtiable on 00:22 - Jul 19 by BlueBadger

He's got 'wholly avoidable free transfer when out of contract' written all over him.

Is that written with a biro? Or a felt tip?

And how did you find out?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I think Bart to Sunderland is almost inevtiable on 11:34 - Jul 19 with 7304 viewsStirlingArcher

Phil also said recently that Bart's stock isn't as high outside Portman Road as it is inside PR.

I can believe that, he's the best we've had in a long time, however he doesn't seem to get on the radar outside of that. (thankfully)
I think Bart to Sunderland is almost inevtiable on 11:40 - Jul 19 with 7277 viewsmos

balls

we will need him for when we play Norwich in the playoff final at 119 minutes ET. We're 2-1 up and there's a penalty to Norwich.

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum
Poll: How do you think we will finish next season?

I think Bart to Sunderland is almost inevtiable on 11:50 - Jul 19 with 7230 viewsIpswichTownNL

Whats the contract situation like with Bart. I know he has one year left but how does the option work? Didn't quite get that with the whole Benyu situation either.

Dutch Tractor Boys! Follow on Twitter; @IpswichTownNL

I think Bart to Sunderland is almost inevtiable on 12:18 - Jul 19 with 7134 viewsHerbivore

I think Bart to Sunderland is almost inevtiable on 07:48 - Jul 19 by hampstead_blue

I would be delighted to keep him for another season.

If he did go then I would hope that we, for once, got top money. Rarely do we get very good money for our more talented players.

We've often done very well out of our saleable assets. £8m+ for Mings and Wickham was great business, £3m for Murphy at his age was also a good fee, I'd say we got top money (at the time) for Creswell and Walters too.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I think Bart to Sunderland is almost inevtiable on 12:26 - Jul 19 with 7104 viewsArnieM

Why is it "inevitable" ( Bart to Sunderlsnd)?
It's hardly a step up for him is but. They have struggled agsinst relegstiln for sbout 4 yesrs now . Their team needs rebuilding. I doubt theyll be in the play offs because of that factor. He would only leave for a lower PL club and frankly i dont think he's PL level

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

I think Bart to Sunderland is almost inevtiable on 12:29 - Jul 19 with 7074 viewsITFC_Forever

My money's on Bart to be sold for £3m two days before the end of the window and we don't then replace him.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

I think Bart to Sunderland is almost inevtiable on 14:00 - Jul 19 with 6936 viewsDolly2.0

I think Bart to Sunderland is almost inevtiable on 12:29 - Jul 19 by ITFC_Forever

My money's on Bart to be sold for £3m two days before the end of the window and we don't then replace him.

That's obviously not going to happen.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024