Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watched Dunkirk today, I avoided the previous threads because I wanted to 22:00 - Jul 30 with 2411 viewsLord_Lucan

watch it with an open mind.

I thought it was very good, not the best film ever as some people have mentioned to me but very good indeed. I did though watch the whole thing forgetting Harry Styles was in it and I only noticed that Tom Hardy was in it when he took his pilot helmet off at the end.

I watched it at the new picture house in The Buttermarket and the place was great, reclining seats and all that and no swathes of fat people funnelling popcorn down themselves. Tip top place.

Just also watched The Founder on TV about The McDonalds empire and that was also very good, highly recommended.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Watched Dunkirk today, I avoided the previous threads because I wanted to on 22:03 - Jul 30 with 2379 viewsstickymockwell

I watched captain underpants today. I loved it and my 5 year old daughter hated it.
Any jokes that contain Uranus is going to get me.

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: How many times have you looked at the table since full time yesterday?

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:04 - Jul 30 with 2377 viewsstickymockwell

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: How many times have you looked at the table since full time yesterday?

Watched Dunkirk today, I avoided the previous threads because I wanted to on 22:08 - Jul 30 with 2345 viewsrapier

Also just seen The Founder tis a very good movie, not seen Dunkirk yet, someone said to me "it's this generations Saving Private Ryan" not sure if that is good or not.
Watched Dunkirk today, I avoided the previous threads because I wanted to on 22:08 - Jul 30 with 2347 viewsKieran_Knows

Would agree with that, very good film indeed, one of the best I've watched recently, but definitely not the best film I've ever watched.

I sat through the whole film thinking 'I'm sure that guy looks like Harry Styles', but just thought it couldn't be. Wasn't until after the film that the missus said it was definitely him.

Like yourself, went and saw it in the new place in the buttermarket with the fancy seats, much better way to watch a film, and only 14 seats in there as well! Bingo!
[Post edited 30 Jul 2017 22:09]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Watched Dunkirk today, I avoided the previous threads because I wanted to on 22:14 - Jul 30 with 2313 viewsLord_Lucan

Watched Dunkirk today, I avoided the previous threads because I wanted to on 22:08 - Jul 30 by Kieran_Knows

Would agree with that, very good film indeed, one of the best I've watched recently, but definitely not the best film I've ever watched.

I sat through the whole film thinking 'I'm sure that guy looks like Harry Styles', but just thought it couldn't be. Wasn't until after the film that the missus said it was definitely him.

Like yourself, went and saw it in the new place in the buttermarket with the fancy seats, much better way to watch a film, and only 14 seats in there as well! Bingo!
[Post edited 30 Jul 2017 22:09]

We watched it on The Blue Screen - or something like that, apparently it had a larger screen and along with some recliners it also had some sofas.

Very impressed.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Watched Dunkirk today, I avoided the previous threads because I wanted to on 22:17 - Jul 30 with 2303 viewsKieran_Knows

Watched Dunkirk today, I avoided the previous threads because I wanted to on 22:14 - Jul 30 by Lord_Lucan

We watched it on The Blue Screen - or something like that, apparently it had a larger screen and along with some recliners it also had some sofas.

Very impressed.

Ah I see! We watched it in D-Box 1 (I think it was called that), had just 14, all singing all dancing seats!

Watched Dunkirk today, I avoided the previous threads because I wanted to on 22:20 - Jul 30 with 2291 viewsLord_Lucan

Watched Dunkirk today, I avoided the previous threads because I wanted to on 22:17 - Jul 30 by Kieran_Knows

Ah I see! We watched it in D-Box 1 (I think it was called that), had just 14, all singing all dancing seats!

Ah, I nearly chose that but opted for the recliners.

I'll have a go at the next opportunity.

Watched Dunkirk today, I avoided the previous threads because I wanted to on 22:22 - Jul 30 with 2285 viewsKieran_Knows

Watched Dunkirk today, I avoided the previous threads because I wanted to on 22:20 - Jul 30 by Lord_Lucan

Ah, I nearly chose that but opted for the recliners.

I'll have a go at the next opportunity.

I would certainly recommend it. They were recliners, as well as feeling the gun shots etc (could turn the vibration up or down over 3 levels). Wouldn't surprise me if they were the same kind of seats as the ones you were in, just that it was a smaller room and less chairs!

Login to get fewer ads

Watched Dunkirk today, I avoided the previous threads because I wanted to on 08:56 - Jul 31 with 2009 viewsunbelievablue

Yeah, pretty much agree with all of that. Best film ever? Not even close.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Watched Dunkirk today, I avoided the previous threads because I wanted to on 09:00 - Jul 31 with 2002 viewsnoggin

Watched Dunkirk today, I avoided the previous threads because I wanted to on 08:56 - Jul 31 by unbelievablue

Yeah, pretty much agree with all of that. Best film ever? Not even close.

Surely Escape To Victory is the best film ever 😉

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024