Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Karl Robinson.. 09:49 - Jul 30 with 10433 viewsstrikalite

Had kids running rings round us, I don't think they've signed a player or certainly not many since last season have they?

Ok everything went for them, but this pass and move keeping possession of the ball doesn't cost millions.....does it?
[Post edited 30 Jul 2017 10:24]
Karl Robinson.. on 09:51 - Jul 30 with 10403 viewsBarneycurley

Philosophy = free

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

Karl Robinson.. on 09:51 - Jul 30 with 10404 viewsOsborneOneNil

We'll never have that with MM in charge.

#skuse
Karl Robinson.. on 09:55 - Jul 30 with 10377 viewsJimmyJazz

Karl Robinson.. on 09:51 - Jul 30 by OsborneOneNil

We'll never have that with MM in charge.

#skuse

Reminds me of a team that lost their first game of the season 7-1. Their response to was to hire the opposition manager and a couple of years later they were in the Prem

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Karl Robinson.. on 11:09 - Jul 30 with 10195 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Karl Robinson.. on 09:55 - Jul 30 by JimmyJazz

Reminds me of a team that lost their first game of the season 7-1. Their response to was to hire the opposition manager and a couple of years later they were in the Prem

We won't do that!
We only lost 6-1 in a friendly!
Karl Robinson.. on 11:14 - Jul 30 with 10168 viewsLord_Lucan

Reminds me of Jim Magilton, people criticised him for passing sideways but he never lost the ball. If you have the ball then the opposition can't score.

It's not rocket science yet Mick continues to pump aimless long balls that are mopped up and then allow the opposition to attack.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Karl Robinson.. on 12:44 - Jul 30 with 10009 viewsWickets

Big differance yesterday was their movement off the ball, they had plenty we had none.
Karl Robinson.. on 13:34 - Jul 30 with 9913 viewsMark

Absolutely, and it happened most matches last season that we were out passed even to lower league sides. McCarthy seems to take the view that good football is a luxury but must play ugly to get results. Last time we got promoted though, under Burley, we always played passing football and continued to do that in the Premiership.
Karl Robinson.. on 13:40 - Jul 30 with 9891 viewsMaySixth

Relegation does

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Login to get fewer ads

Karl Robinson.. on 13:46 - Jul 30 with 9859 viewsRyorry

Reminds me of our hiring an up and coming young manager from Col U in 1994 ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Karl Robinson.. on 13:55 - Jul 30 with 9812 viewsCoco

Karl Robinson.. on 13:46 - Jul 30 by Ryorry

Reminds me of our hiring an up and coming young manager from Col U in 1994 ...

Or that up and coming manager who wasnt given a chance at Fulham.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Karl Robinson.. on 14:34 - Jul 30 with 9721 viewsitfcjoe

I like Robinson's philosophy, but it didn't really work for him at this level - and it took a number of attempts to get a heavily funded MK out of League 1 in the first place.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Karl Robinson.. on 14:41 - Jul 30 with 9690 viewsstevieg

I would rather get relegated trying to play entertaining football than stay up watch hoofball all season. Quite frankly it's a bl..dy embarrassment.
Karl Robinson.. on 15:22 - Jul 30 with 9595 viewsWestSussexBlue

Karl Robinson.. on 13:34 - Jul 30 by Mark

Absolutely, and it happened most matches last season that we were out passed even to lower league sides. McCarthy seems to take the view that good football is a luxury but must play ugly to get results. Last time we got promoted though, under Burley, we always played passing football and continued to do that in the Premiership.

And sticking to that philosophy stormed our way to Fifth....Almost Fourth.
Karl Robinson.. on 16:38 - Jul 30 with 9503 viewsPilgrimblue

Karl Robinson.. on 15:22 - Jul 30 by WestSussexBlue

And sticking to that philosophy stormed our way to Fifth....Almost Fourth.

Yes and its a short term fix! Just like Sunderland and Wolves before MM can't keep it going as other teams playing better football soon work it and so as long as we had Murphy it worked. Just like the Emperors new clothes it's easy to see through it all.
A new manager with the same players would achieve much more IMHO
Karl Robinson.. on 16:47 - Jul 30 with 9476 viewsitfcjoe

Karl Robinson.. on 16:38 - Jul 30 by Pilgrimblue

Yes and its a short term fix! Just like Sunderland and Wolves before MM can't keep it going as other teams playing better football soon work it and so as long as we had Murphy it worked. Just like the Emperors new clothes it's easy to see through it all.
A new manager with the same players would achieve much more IMHO

Any new manager?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Karl Robinson.. on 17:00 - Jul 30 with 9430 viewsHoppersblue10

Young manager 6-1 Dinosaur

Poll: Who do you want to win on Sunday?

Karl Robinson.. on 17:07 - Jul 30 with 9394 viewsElderGrizzly

Karl Robinson.. on 16:47 - Jul 30 by itfcjoe

Any new manager?

I'm looking forward to Radio Suffolk callers alternating between calling for Robinson or Darren Ferguson to take over on a weekly basis....
Karl Robinson.. on 17:10 - Jul 30 with 9373 viewsPilgrimblue

Karl Robinson.. on 16:47 - Jul 30 by itfcjoe

Any new manager?

Well I'd take it that we'd have such a choice of applicants to fill the vacancy that any of the short list would.
Karl Robinson.. on 18:01 - Jul 30 with 9285 viewsRyorry

Karl Robinson.. on 17:10 - Jul 30 by Pilgrimblue

Well I'd take it that we'd have such a choice of applicants to fill the vacancy that any of the short list would.

Let's be honest, it's been so dire for us recently that I think one or two on here could take over & improve the squad, our style of play, and results!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Karl Robinson.. on 22:07 - Jul 30 with 9072 viewsLightningboy

Karl Robinson.. on 11:14 - Jul 30 by Lord_Lucan

Reminds me of Jim Magilton, people criticised him for passing sideways but he never lost the ball. If you have the ball then the opposition can't score.

It's not rocket science yet Mick continues to pump aimless long balls that are mopped up and then allow the opposition to attack.

Let's face it..since ME came in it's been one big balls up after another..starting with sacking Magilton.

10 wasted years.
Karl Robinson.. on 22:16 - Jul 30 with 9046 viewspointofblue

Karl Robinson.. on 22:07 - Jul 30 by Lightningboy

Let's face it..since ME came in it's been one big balls up after another..starting with sacking Magilton.

10 wasted years.

Let's not rewrite history; much of the fanbase thought Magilton's time had come and his sacking was warrnated. Ironically in hindsight he may be the one manager who wasn't given enough time by Evans but there was hardly any sobbing over his departure; indeed the fans helped to push him out of the door.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Karl Robinson.. on 08:06 - Jul 31 with 8852 viewsRadlett_blue

Karl Robinson.. on 22:16 - Jul 30 by pointofblue

Let's not rewrite history; much of the fanbase thought Magilton's time had come and his sacking was warrnated. Ironically in hindsight he may be the one manager who wasn't given enough time by Evans but there was hardly any sobbing over his departure; indeed the fans helped to push him out of the door.

Spot-on. Evans's biggest error was in appointing Keane & allowing him to turn the squad & the whole club inside out. It took Mick (an effective Championship manager) to stabilise the club,. Unfortunately, we've declined/stagnated over the past 2 years & now desperately need a change. However, with Mick having changed the squad considerably, now is not the right time for a change of manager.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Karl Robinson.. on 08:32 - Jul 31 with 8823 viewsjrobot

We should do that. McCarthy out and Karl Robinson in please. I think mick should go manage a Gaelic football team he is not up to the job of football manager nowadays.
Karl Robinson.. on 09:05 - Jul 31 with 8755 viewsMaySixth

Karl Robinson is a total fraud.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024