Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Raheem Sterling 20:23 - Sep 1 with 2260 viewsSmithy

How does this bloke consistently get picked for the National side, hes beyond a joke

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Raheem Sterling on 20:27 - Sep 1 with 2234 viewscrunchie1978

I was then going to put a thread up about how absolute sh@@ he is but you beat me to it lol.
on 20:28 - Sep 1 with 2234 views_

Raheem Sterling on 20:33 - Sep 1 with 2206 viewsTractorWood

He's consistently so poor.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Raheem Sterling on 20:34 - Sep 1 with 2194 viewsGeoffSentence

I don't watch prem football so have no idea how he plays week in week out, but whenever I see him playing for England I do find myself if he is any good for his club.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Raheem Sterling on 20:59 - Sep 1 with 2122 viewsmonty_radio

Athlete first; footballer second.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Raheem Sterling on 21:07 - Sep 1 with 2100 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Raheem Sterling on 20:59 - Sep 1 by monty_radio

Athlete first; footballer second.

Nail. Hit. Head

The guy is lightning, but lack so much in terms of technique. I always find it amazing how many touches canon off his shin or he overruns the ball or forgets to take it with him when he's running with it

What's even more frustrating is that every now & again he'll do something impressive which seems to make amends for most people, but there's clearly a technical deficiency when put alongside his peers... But modern day FIFA fans love a player who can beat his man, rather than a Milner who wasn't as exciting but could at least put in a good cross on a reliable basis
Raheem Sterling on 07:01 - Sep 2 with 1920 viewschristiand

He was an exciting prospect when he first got in the England squad, but like so many other English players over time now looks like he has gone backwards.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Raheem Sterling on 15:38 - Sep 2 with 1761 viewsFreddies_Ears

Raheem Sterling on 07:01 - Sep 2 by christiand

He was an exciting prospect when he first got in the England squad, but like so many other English players over time now looks like he has gone backwards.

Having had the benefit of seeing all his England performances live, I feel able to offer an opinion.

There must be a decent player there somewhere, but I have yet to see it. His decision-making is absolutely terrible, his lack of football brain even worse. Compared with Dele (who is far from beyond criticism either, for his arrogance), who is constantly looking to find space to receive the ball and then play a killer pass when he gets it, Sterling is nowhere. He constantly fails to try to beat a player, his crossing is even worse than Kyle Walker's, he seems to hide from passes.

Apart from that, he's OK.
Login to get fewer ads

Raheem Sterling on 17:34 - Sep 2 with 1712 viewsJ2BLUE

He's like Peter Crouch. He has one asset which teams pay for and without that asset they'd be Championship players at best. I wouldn't be surprised to see him in the Championship as he hits 30.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024