Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Please help a thickie when it comes to computers 16:58 - Nov 29 with 1985 viewsGlasgowBlue

I have a pair of beats solo3 headphones. My laptop which runs windows 10 says they are connected but the audio is playing on my laptop and not the headphones.

I've opened up the sound menu which only shows one sound device (Speaker/headphone Realtek high definition audio)

The headphones connect to my phone ok and play the music. What am I missing????
[Post edited 29 Nov 2017 17:02]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Please help a thickie when it comes to computers on 16:59 - Nov 29 with 1974 viewsJ2BLUE

Drivers?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Please help a thickie when it comes to computers on 17:01 - Nov 29 with 1969 viewsElderGrizzly

Windows 3?
Please help a thickie when it comes to computers on 17:03 - Nov 29 with 1956 viewsGlasgowBlue

Please help a thickie when it comes to computers on 17:01 - Nov 29 by ElderGrizzly

Windows 3?

Iron Lion Zion

Please help a thickie when it comes to computers on 17:22 - Nov 29 with 1930 viewsSpruceMoose

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Please help a thickie when it comes to computers on 17:26 - Nov 29 with 1924 viewsDubtractor

If it is a newish laptop with only one phono port for both mic or headphones then it will have just failed to recognise that headphones are in, or you've accidentally selected mic.

There should be an audio manager on your laptop where you can select what is plugged in.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Please help a thickie when it comes to computers on 17:32 - Nov 29 with 1904 viewsDanTheMan

Which sound menu did you try?

There's one down the bottom right in the system tray that can he used to switch between audio outputs.

So click on that, then click on the arrow. Assuming it's connected properly then it should show up there.

If not as others have suggested it may be a driver issue.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Please help a thickie when it comes to computers on 17:35 - Nov 29 with 1897 viewsGlasgowBlue

Please help a thickie when it comes to computers on 17:26 - Nov 29 by Dubtractor

If it is a newish laptop with only one phono port for both mic or headphones then it will have just failed to recognise that headphones are in, or you've accidentally selected mic.

There should be an audio manager on your laptop where you can select what is plugged in.

Hi mate. They are wireless.

Iron Lion Zion

Please help a thickie when it comes to computers on 17:36 - Nov 29 with 1892 viewsGlasgowBlue

Please help a thickie when it comes to computers on 17:32 - Nov 29 by DanTheMan

Which sound menu did you try?

There's one down the bottom right in the system tray that can he used to switch between audio outputs.

So click on that, then click on the arrow. Assuming it's connected properly then it should show up there.

If not as others have suggested it may be a driver issue.

Hi mate. The picture is the same except it has no arrow..

Iron Lion Zion

Login to get fewer ads

Please help a thickie when it comes to computers on 17:46 - Nov 29 with 1879 viewsGlasgowBlue

Success. I deleted the headphones and re paired them.

Iron Lion Zion

Please help a thickie when it comes to computers on 19:58 - Nov 29 with 1818 viewsBluefish

Please help a thickie when it comes to computers on 17:46 - Nov 29 by GlasgowBlue

Success. I deleted the headphones and re paired them.

I've bought my daughter a set of them for Christmas. I will be coming to you for technical support.

They are a fooking rip off btw

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024