Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ironic how the same ref didn't send Loovens off but sees Spence tackle as red (n/t) 22:19 - Jan 2 with 1596 viewsSmithy

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Ironic how the same ref didn't send Loovens off but sees Spence tackle as red (n on 22:22 - Jan 2 with 1586 viewshomer_123

As a football fan though...it's these incidents that make football what it is.

That's why I wouldn't want to see more sanitisation of the game.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Ironic how the same ref didn't send Loovens off but sees Spence tackle as red (n on 22:23 - Jan 2 with 1576 viewsStokieBlue

Regardless of the Loovens challenge the Spence one is clearly a red.

I cannot see how anyone watching the angle Mullet posted doesn't think that's a red card.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Ironic how the same ref didn't send Loovens off but sees Spence tackle as red (n on 22:23 - Jan 2 with 1570 viewsLankHenners

That's just Keith Stroud for you - utterly useless.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Ironic how the same ref didn't send Loovens off but sees Spence tackle as red (n on 22:23 - Jan 2 with 1564 viewspatrickswell

But Loovens was lucky that all the officials were unsighted - Spence clattered in after the ball had gone and with the linesman looking directly at the incident. It’s his error, I’m afraid and he will have to own it tonight.
Ironic how the same ref didn't send Loovens off but sees Spence tackle as red (n on 22:24 - Jan 2 with 1554 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Strange how the best player in the world did an air kick in front of goal the other day.

Referees get things wring sometimes just as players do.

Stroud's (lack of) decision on that day was as bad as Spence's rashness today.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Ironic how the same ref didn't send Loovens off but sees Spence tackle as red (n on 22:24 - Jan 2 with 1547 viewsSitfcB

Or see the foul on Sears...

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Ironic how the same ref didn't send Loovens off but sees Spence tackle as red (n on 22:24 - Jan 2 with 1539 viewshomer_123

Ironic how the same ref didn't send Loovens off but sees Spence tackle as red (n on 22:23 - Jan 2 by StokieBlue

Regardless of the Loovens challenge the Spence one is clearly a red.

I cannot see how anyone watching the angle Mullet posted doesn't think that's a red card.

SB

Indeed, specs have to completely blue and non see through.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Ironic how the same ref didn't send Loovens off but sees Spence tackle as red (n on 22:25 - Jan 2 with 1534 viewsStokieBlue

Ironic how the same ref didn't send Loovens off but sees Spence tackle as red (n on 22:24 - Jan 2 by SitfcB

Or see the foul on Sears...

That was a strange decision but doesn't change the facts of the Spence challenge.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Login to get fewer ads

Ironic how the same ref didn't send Loovens off but sees Spence tackle as red (n on 22:30 - Jan 2 with 1494 viewsEastTownBlue

Stroud is a shocking ref.

Although it was totally unnecessary for Spence to get involved in that incident and get dismissed.
Ironic how the same ref didn't send Loovens off but sees Spence tackle as red (n on 22:31 - Jan 2 with 1486 viewsEly_Blue

The difference is this time he asked the Lino, in the Wednesday game he didn’t ask the lino

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024