Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So if we field an under 18 player...... 13:47 - Jan 11 with 1231 viewsBloots

....do they get to play in a blank shirt?

Or will they wear the sponsored shirt and end up living in the gutter?

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

So if we field an under 18 player...... on 13:48 - Jan 11 with 1220 viewsartsbossbeard

I'm not sure but I don't half fancy placing a bet on something right now.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

So if we field an under 18 player...... on 13:49 - Jan 11 with 1220 viewsitfcjoe

Good question - when we played Brentford a couple of years back Josh Emmanuel and Ainsley Maitland-Niles didn't have the SkyBet badges on their shirts as were under 18.

There has also been Muslim players who haven't worn shirts that promote Gambling or Drinking - Freddie Kanoute for one

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

So if we field an under 18 player...... on 13:49 - Jan 11 with 1207 viewsGeoffSentence

So if we field an under 18 player...... on 13:48 - Jan 11 by artsbossbeard

I'm not sure but I don't half fancy placing a bet on something right now.

I really fancy going to Las Vegas, I hear it is magical.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

So if we field an under 18 player...... on 13:51 - Jan 11 with 1181 viewsKieran_Knows

Ha, that'll look good won't it!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

So if we field an under 18 player...... on 14:20 - Jan 11 with 1084 viewsconnorscontract

So if we field an under 18 player...... on 13:49 - Jan 11 by GeoffSentence

I really fancy going to Las Vegas, I hear it is magical.

Soulless, depressing place. I defy you to spend an hour on Fremont Street and find a single person with any trace of joy in their eyes.

But the hotel had a shark tank in the swimming pool so my teenage sons loved it. That and the trips to Count's Car place, a tour round Rick's Restoration shop and the Silver and Gold Pawn Shop made the detour worthwhile.

And just a couple of hours into the desert an old man has given most of his adult life to making bottle trees in his garden: that's the America to see!

https://m.facebook.com/ElmersBottleTreeRanch
So if we field an under 18 player...... on 14:35 - Jan 11 with 1032 viewsGeoffSentence

So if we field an under 18 player...... on 14:20 - Jan 11 by connorscontract

Soulless, depressing place. I defy you to spend an hour on Fremont Street and find a single person with any trace of joy in their eyes.

But the hotel had a shark tank in the swimming pool so my teenage sons loved it. That and the trips to Count's Car place, a tour round Rick's Restoration shop and the Silver and Gold Pawn Shop made the detour worthwhile.

And just a couple of hours into the desert an old man has given most of his adult life to making bottle trees in his garden: that's the America to see!

https://m.facebook.com/ElmersBottleTreeRanch

Not magical then?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024