Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Think this sums up Ipswich Town at the moment. 19:27 - Jan 28 with 3069 viewscarlisleaway

BART more than likely to clean up player of the year award for the 3rd successive season.
Who else have we to even come close to him.
McCarthy please go before we are playing in front of less than 10,000 fans
Think this sums up Ipswich Town at the moment. on 19:38 - Jan 28 with 3015 viewsIllinoisblue

the plus side of 10,000 crowds is being able to spot yourself more easily on the goal celebrations. Spent many hours taping Anglia News sports section to catch a glimpse of me and mates jumping around loons in the North at home to Port Vale in front of 9k. TWTD

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Think this sums up Ipswich Town at the moment. on 19:38 - Jan 28 with 3014 viewsBluefish

It means Mick signed a very good keeper for very little or no money

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Think this sums up Ipswich Town at the moment. on 19:40 - Jan 28 with 3004 viewschristiand

Think this sums up Ipswich Town at the moment. on 19:38 - Jan 28 by Bluefish

or those in front of him aren't up to the level of the Championship if the goalkeeper wins MoM most weeks and POTY potentially for the third season running?
[Post edited 28 Jan 2018 19:50]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Think this sums up Ipswich Town at the moment. on 20:02 - Jan 28 with 2969 viewslongtimefan

Think this sums up Ipswich Town at the moment. on 19:40 - Jan 28 by christiand

or those in front of him aren't up to the level of the Championship if the goalkeeper wins MoM most weeks and POTY potentially for the third season running?

Which ultimately is the case. As I’ve posted before, who else in our team would get in the starting eleven of any of the teams above us, or even many of those below.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2018 20:03]
Think this sums up Ipswich Town at the moment. on 20:04 - Jan 28 with 2952 viewsBluefish

Lollerskates

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Think this sums up Ipswich Town at the moment. on 20:08 - Jan 28 with 2946 viewstextbackup

Think this sums up Ipswich Town at the moment. on 19:38 - Jan 28 by Bluefish

Oh mate.

You are correct, but come on, he's dead here. You know it. He won't thank you personally at the end of all this

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Think this sums up Ipswich Town at the moment. on 11:59 - Jan 29 with 2787 viewsbritbiker

Said to my mate that I feel like i am attending games these days just to watch Bart make saves. How glum will i be if we eventually play someone where he doesnt have to do anything
Think this sums up Ipswich Town at the moment. on 12:07 - Jan 29 with 2764 viewsPJH

Think this sums up Ipswich Town at the moment. on 11:59 - Jan 29 by britbiker

Said to my mate that I feel like i am attending games these days just to watch Bart make saves. How glum will i be if we eventually play someone where he doesnt have to do anything

Actually throughout this season he has sometimes got MOTM on here when he has not had to do anything, or at least next to nothing.
Often he gets MOTM because he deserves to but sometimes that is not the case.
He will quite likely end up as POTY but it should not be quite as clear cut as it seems that it will be if voting was purely based on individual game performances by people that actually saw the game(s).
Bart will probably end up as my POTY but....

This is in no way a post downplaying Bart's performances but it is (again) a post about the sometimes ridiculous voting on here.
Login to get fewer ads

Think this sums up Ipswich Town at the moment. on 12:11 - Jan 29 with 2750 viewsSteve_M

Waghorn's first half of the season was excellent, Knudsen is much improved this season and Celina, although a bit inconsistent, has really impressed as well.

Bart was very good on Saturday but he makes a few errors which go generally unremarked.

Still, if fans want to remove all nuance and claim we're a one-man team carry on.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Think this sums up Ipswich Town at the moment. on 12:52 - Jan 29 with 2694 viewsBenters2

Dont spoil it for him.
Think this sums up Ipswich Town at the moment. on 12:56 - Jan 29 with 2682 viewsbluehook

Think this sums up Ipswich Town at the moment. on 12:11 - Jan 29 by Steve_M

Waghorn's first half of the season was excellent, Knudsen is much improved this season and Celina, although a bit inconsistent, has really impressed as well.

Bart was very good on Saturday but he makes a few errors which go generally unremarked.

Still, if fans want to remove all nuance and claim we're a one-man team carry on.

So go on then, where would your vote go?
Think this sums up Ipswich Town at the moment. on 12:59 - Jan 29 with 2669 viewsBenters2

Think this sums up Ipswich Town at the moment. on 12:56 - Jan 29 by bluehook

Bart the rest are crap Bloots told me that.
Think this sums up Ipswich Town at the moment. on 16:57 - Jan 29 with 2529 viewsFreddies_Ears

I agree, that sums things up perfectly. Look-at-me poster in yet another negative thread-starter.
Think this sums up Ipswich Town at the moment. on 17:14 - Jan 29 with 2502 viewsHerbivore

Think this sums up Ipswich Town at the moment. on 12:56 - Jan 29 by bluehook

Knudsen and Waghorn have both been better overall imo. Derby away and the game at the weekend Bart was excellent, also made one very good save against Forest. That aside he's looked a competent Championship keeper for the most part and has made mistakes (gifted Leeds a goal, literally, a couple of others his footwork and positioning have been questionable). The fans have a narrative when it comes to Bart and how Town play, most of those fans don't actually watch us play regularly.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Think this sums up Ipswich Town at the moment. on 19:28 - Jan 29 with 2427 viewsstonojnr

I had to think to remember the last time someone who wasnt the goalie or a defender picked it up though, Murphy and Bullard from the last 10 years, so not sure it says that much really at all.

1981...Paul Cooper won it
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024