Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Celina, formations etc 22:40 - Mar 6 with 2079 viewsBobbychase

The ghouls of the news comments still banging on about Celina and negative formations. We’ve won the last two without him and he started against Burton in what many people believe was our worst performance for years.

He’s a good player but he’s not the fecking messiah.

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Celina, formations etc on 22:44 - Mar 6 with 2026 viewsSomethingBlue

If a formation brings us to win a game — and especially successive games — I quite honestly could not give a fcuk what it is. Who are these people?

On a side note, these three centre-backs look a very good blend indeed and seem to have turned around our performance levels a bit.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Celina, formations etc on 22:45 - Mar 6 with 2005 viewsSuperfrans

He has been a touchstone for our most incontinent bedwetters for much of this season, sadly.

He’s never been consistently as good as he could be, for me. Still chance for him to show it, but time is running out for him.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Celina, formations etc on 22:46 - Mar 6 with 1997 viewsSuperfrans

Celina, formations etc on 22:44 - Mar 6 by SomethingBlue

If a formation brings us to win a game — and especially successive games — I quite honestly could not give a fcuk what it is. Who are these people?

On a side note, these three centre-backs look a very good blend indeed and seem to have turned around our performance levels a bit.

I would LOVE it if we could keep Carter Vickers next season. Maybe another season long loan? I really can’t see him breaking into the Spurs first team yet a while. But he’s great in the Championship.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Celina, formations etc on 22:48 - Mar 6 with 1973 viewsSomethingBlue

Celina, formations etc on 22:46 - Mar 6 by Superfrans

I would LOVE it if we could keep Carter Vickers next season. Maybe another season long loan? I really can’t see him breaking into the Spurs first team yet a while. But he’s great in the Championship.

Yep. Excellent player. I have a feeling he may end up in the top flight though — maybe a season at a promoted team or similar.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Celina, formations etc on 22:54 - Mar 6 with 1913 viewsDarth_Koont

Celina is a wild card player. Hugely impressive in the right circumstances but by no means a starting player by rights.

Case in point, Sears felt like the right choice tonight even if I hope that Carayol gets back soon. Looked groin-y though.

Pronouns: He/Him

Celina, formations etc on 22:56 - Mar 6 with 1892 viewsStNeotsBlue

Celina, formations etc on 22:44 - Mar 6 by SomethingBlue

I'm not going to lie when I saw the line up I was disappointed, to go with 3 defensive midfielders and a back 5 seemed an unnecessary extravagance against a team so horribly out of form, but we won so I'm happy. But we have become the type of team we used to sneer at in the late 90's/early 00's for being so uninspirational.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2018 23:02]
Celina, formations etc on 01:35 - Mar 7 with 1685 viewsmo_itfc

Celina is a great player for the highlights! But he does lose the ball a lot in our own half and isn't very good at defending. I think his role for us will have to be an impact sub, not a player to use when we have a 1 goal lead... against a team who score goals in the dying minutes of a game!

Poll: Now that The Athletic has an article, is this takeover actually happening?

Celina, formations etc on 11:13 - Mar 7 with 1474 viewsHeathlander

He's no Gio.
Login to get fewer ads

Celina, formations etc on 11:19 - Mar 7 with 1471 viewsDyland

Their clueless comments I can live with.

Their toxic chanting I can't.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Celina, formations etc on 11:23 - Mar 7 with 1460 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Celina, formations etc on 11:13 - Mar 7 by Heathlander

He's no Gio.

Now he was Classy!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024