Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Starts to look like a domestic terrorism campaign has begun in Texas 14:15 - Mar 19 with 2549 viewsSteve_M

This is quite unpleasant.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-texas-blast/trip-wire-may-have-set-off-latest

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Starts to look like a domestic terrorism campaign has begun in Texas on 14:23 - Mar 19 with 2508 viewsfactual_blue

I'd recommend Texans buy guns to protect themselves from this sort of thing.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Starts to look like a domestic terrorism campaign has begun in Texas on 14:49 - Mar 19 with 2447 viewshomer_123

Starts to look like a domestic terrorism campaign has begun in Texas on 14:23 - Mar 19 by factual_blue

No Facters. What you need in this situation is a bigger bomb.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Starts to look like a domestic terrorism campaign has begun in Texas on 14:54 - Mar 19 with 2433 viewstcblue

Point of order, there's no such thing as domestic terrorism in Texas (assuming this is a white person, which feels most likely), just people with mental health issues.
Starts to look like a domestic terrorism campaign has begun in Texas on 14:56 - Mar 19 with 2431 viewsEastTownBlue

Starts to look like a domestic terrorism campaign has begun in Texas on 14:23 - Mar 19 by factual_blue

Totally agree.

Teachers need guns. People at churches need guns.

All the good people in the USA need guns to protect themselves from the bad people with guns.

More guns are the solution to guns.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2018 14:57]
Starts to look like a domestic terrorism campaign has begun in Texas on 15:59 - Mar 19 with 2296 viewsfactual_blue

Starts to look like a domestic terrorism campaign has begun in Texas on 14:56 - Mar 19 by EastTownBlue

Totally agree.

All the good people in the USA need guns to protect themselves from the bad people with guns.

Blessed are the gun makers.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Starts to look like a domestic terrorism campaign has begun in Texas on 16:24 - Mar 19 with 2258 viewschicoazul

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Starts to look like a domestic terrorism campaign has begun in Texas on 16:46 - Mar 19 with 2210 viewsSwansea_Blue

Starts to look like a domestic terrorism campaign has begun in Texas on 16:24 - Mar 19 by chicoazul

The perpetrator is Tom Selleck?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Starts to look like a domestic terrorism campaign has begun in Texas on 16:52 - Mar 19 with 2196 viewsSwansea_Blue

What's this all about then? Is there a pattern here that might be ideologically driven, or just a sick individual on a mission? Can't say I've followed it.

Login to get fewer ads

Starts to look like a domestic terrorism campaign has begun in Texas on 18:28 - Mar 19 with 2117 viewsThrobbe

Starts to look like a domestic terrorism campaign has begun in Texas on 16:46 - Mar 19 by Swansea_Blue

The perpetrator is Tom Selleck?

I'm probably joining you in hell, but that made me actualol in the office. Luckily every other bu66er has left.

TWTD Cycling Herbert

Starts to look like a domestic terrorism campaign has begun in Texas on 18:32 - Mar 19 with 2107 viewsBackToRussia

Starts to look like a domestic terrorism campaign has begun in Texas on 16:52 - Mar 19 by Swansea_Blue

What's this all about then? Is there a pattern here that might be ideologically driven, or just a sick individual on a mission? Can't say I've followed it.

Fella just likes bombin

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Starts to look like a domestic terrorism campaign has begun in Texas on 18:38 - Mar 19 with 2085 viewsSwansea_Blue

Starts to look like a domestic terrorism campaign has begun in Texas on 18:32 - Mar 19 by BackToRussia

Fella just likes bombin

That’s my first thought
[Post edited 19 Mar 2018 19:03]

Starts to look like a domestic terrorism campaign has begun in Texas on 18:39 - Mar 19 with 2078 viewsSwansea_Blue

Starts to look like a domestic terrorism campaign has begun in Texas on 18:28 - Mar 19 by Throbbe

I'm probably joining you in hell, but that made me actualol in the office. Luckily every other bu66er has left.

Well Hoppy wasn’t around so someone has to keep you all entertained

Starts to look like a domestic terrorism campaign has begun in Texas on 18:45 - Mar 19 with 2066 viewsfloridablue

Starts to look like a domestic terrorism campaign has begun in Texas on 14:56 - Mar 19 by EastTownBlue

Totally agree.

Yep, bought mine, now sit back and wait for the bad guys!
Starts to look like a domestic terrorism campaign has begun in Texas on 10:14 - Mar 20 with 1884 viewsSteve_M

And again:

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024