Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cricket 01:58 - Mar 22 with 5424 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Am I the only one watching this horror show?

We are 18-6

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Cricket on 01:59 - Mar 22 with 5421 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Make that 7..

Cricket on 02:05 - Mar 22 with 5414 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

23/8

Twenty three for eight. Wtf am I watching

Cricket on 02:13 - Mar 22 with 5401 viewsgetawig

Cricket on 02:05 - Mar 22 by The_Romford_Blue

23/8

Twenty three for eight. Wtf am I watching

9 now!!!!!
Cricket on 02:13 - Mar 22 with 5401 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

9. One of the greatest slip catches of all time from Williamson.

England are gonna score their lowest ever score here. And then I’ll go to bed. It’s been a horror show

Cricket on 02:17 - Mar 22 with 5394 viewsgetawig

Cricket on 02:13 - Mar 22 by The_Romford_Blue

9. One of the greatest slip catches of all time from Williamson.

England are gonna score their lowest ever score here. And then I’ll go to bed. It’s been a horror show

its going to be shorter than the Saturday afternoon nightmares I've watched this year!!
Cricket on 02:26 - Mar 22 with 5379 viewsgetawig

Cricket on 02:17 - Mar 22 by getawig

its going to be shorter than the Saturday afternoon nightmares I've watched this year!!

50 up
Cricket on 02:34 - Mar 22 with 5370 viewsgetawig

Cricket on 02:26 - Mar 22 by getawig

50 up

All over time for bed. Useless batting
Cricket on 04:58 - Mar 22 with 5343 viewsRyorry

58 all out.

NZ 57/1

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/cricket/43095911

"Look on .. ye Mighty, and despair".

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Login to get fewer ads

Cricket on 06:43 - Mar 22 with 5289 viewsReuser_is_God

Oh my god.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Cricket on 07:11 - Mar 22 with 5230 viewsm14_blue

Sweet Jesus
Cricket on 07:30 - Mar 22 with 5214 viewsjimsymBLUE

Bloody Nora, been half watching it with the sound down whilst getting ready for work and assumed we bowled first.....pampered, overrated and under prepared. About time some heads started rolling, no wonder our test cricket is in such a dire state when we have two jolly up games as preperation for an away series. C...RAP.

Poll: Who is the better contributor to this site?

Cricket on 07:35 - Mar 22 with 5201 viewsimsureazzure

Cricket on 07:30 - Mar 22 by jimsymBLUE

Bloody Nora, been half watching it with the sound down whilst getting ready for work and assumed we bowled first.....pampered, overrated and under prepared. About time some heads started rolling, no wonder our test cricket is in such a dire state when we have two jolly up games as preperation for an away series. C...RAP.

Southee and Boult are a class act in NZ and in the UK, we seem to have forgotten the two most important shots in cricket, the leave and the forward defensive.
Cricket on 07:47 - Mar 22 with 5189 viewsSteve_M

Cricket on 07:35 - Mar 22 by imsureazzure

Southee and Boult are a class act in NZ and in the UK, we seem to have forgotten the two most important shots in cricket, the leave and the forward defensive.

It's happened too many times recently overseas, if Cook and Root get out cheaply then the middle order look incapable of digging in.

FFS though.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Cricket on 07:53 - Mar 22 with 5172 viewsReuser_is_God

Cricket on 07:47 - Mar 22 by Steve_M

It's happened too many times recently overseas, if Cook and Root get out cheaply then the middle order look incapable of digging in.

FFS though.

Thank good for Craig Overtons 33.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Cricket on 08:34 - Mar 22 with 5138 viewsRadlett_blue

Cricket on 07:35 - Mar 22 by imsureazzure

Yet another hopelessly one sided home victory in a Test match looks likely. England have already lost 9 of their last 11 overseas Tests.
Partly due to the usual lack of preparation - a couple of poor practice games, while some of the team have been playing one day cricket.
With the current packed international schedule, this won't change & it will accelerate the decline of Test cricket. something has to give - I would scrap International 20/20 & leave it to the circuses, but the ICC won't do that as they will lose control of the players & fear losing control of the overall game. So, Test cricket will continue to consist of more pathetic 2 game "series". Unfortunately, Test cricket only makes money in England & Australia so not much motivation to do anything different.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Cricket on 12:36 - Mar 22 with 5050 viewsjimsymBLUE

On a completely different level to our mob, ABDV currently treating Mitch Starc as if he's a left arm lobber. Hope I've not given him the Gainsy curse but what a player.

Poll: Who is the better contributor to this site?

Cricket on 13:03 - Mar 22 with 5019 viewshampstead_blue

am loving watching the SA batters.
Ok, it's a total road but they are playing properly.

A good contest, unlike the Kiwis making us look like freshly slaughtered venison (link to Bayliss's ref to England looking like deer)

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Cricket on 19:07 - Mar 22 with 4913 viewsSteve_M

Tickner is aalways good when things go to sh1t:

http://www.cricket365.com/top-story/mad-scramble-eden-park/

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Cricket on 08:27 - Mar 23 with 4828 viewschristiand

Cricket on 13:03 - Mar 22 by hampstead_blue

am loving watching the SA batters.
Ok, it's a total road but they are playing properly.

A good contest, unlike the Kiwis making us look like freshly slaughtered venison (link to Bayliss's ref to England looking like deer)

Saffers lost a few late wickets, looks like they are trying to leave the door ajar for the Aussies!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Cricket on 09:40 - Mar 23 with 4797 viewsRyorry

Cricket on 08:34 - Mar 22 by Radlett_blue

Yet another hopelessly one sided home victory in a Test match looks likely. England have already lost 9 of their last 11 overseas Tests.
Partly due to the usual lack of preparation - a couple of poor practice games, while some of the team have been playing one day cricket.
With the current packed international schedule, this won't change & it will accelerate the decline of Test cricket. something has to give - I would scrap International 20/20 & leave it to the circuses, but the ICC won't do that as they will lose control of the players & fear losing control of the overall game. So, Test cricket will continue to consist of more pathetic 2 game "series". Unfortunately, Test cricket only makes money in England & Australia so not much motivation to do anything different.

Big decision for me now - do I shell out £165 for seniors membership of Yorkshire in order to get priority booking for the 2019 Ashes match at Headingley?!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Cricket on 11:04 - Mar 23 with 4770 viewsgainsboroughblue

Rain could save us I suppose.

But seriously, what an absolute pile of turd. Our test team is seriously going south.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Cricket on 11:09 - Mar 23 with 4763 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

I would imagine the calls for Root to bat at 3 might quieten down now.
Cricket on 11:11 - Mar 23 with 4758 viewsgainsboroughblue

Cricket on 11:09 - Mar 23 by King_of_Portman_Rd

I would imagine the calls for Root to bat at 3 might quieten down now.

With these pathetic starts we keep getting, you could argue that anyone between 3-7 bats as a number 3 in effect.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024