Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best renew your season tickets quickly 08:58 - Mar 26 with 1488 viewsSuperfrans

After the early bird rates expire (on 31 April), the £381 price for the lower Sir Bobby Robson stand goes up by £163 to £544!!

That's some incentive to book early. I might book mine today... :-)

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Best renew your season tickets quickly on 09:00 - Mar 26 with 1469 viewsFrimleyBlue

Good effort by evans

Get everyone renewed early

Announce mick to stay on.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Best renew your season tickets quickly on 09:03 - Mar 26 with 1442 viewsSuperfrans

Best renew your season tickets quickly on 09:00 - Mar 26 by FrimleyBlue

Good effort by evans

Get everyone renewed early

Announce mick to stay on.

Whatever happens with Mick, they seem to want to make renewal about price, not about the manager. Good for them, I say. But some will see that as a big two fingers up - especially if we appoint an exciting new manager on May 1. Wouldn't that be amusing...

Roll up roll up.... on 09:12 - Mar 26 with 1401 viewsunstableblue

... fork out your money so you can rediscover the delights of performances such as Burton at home, Hull at home, Sheff Utd at home.... and don’t forget the blockbuster that was Cardiff at home!!

The funny thing is a part of me is thinking it’s so cheap I should just get one... BUT how many games would people actually go to with mick in charge?!?

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Roll up roll up.... on 09:18 - Mar 26 with 1383 viewsartsbossbeard

Roll up roll up.... on 09:12 - Mar 26 by unstableblue

... fork out your money so you can rediscover the delights of performances such as Burton at home, Hull at home, Sheff Utd at home.... and don’t forget the blockbuster that was Cardiff at home!!

The funny thing is a part of me is thinking it’s so cheap I should just get one... BUT how many games would people actually go to with mick in charge?!?

Even if Mick is in charge and I doubt this to be the case, then the new season starts with Dozzell, Bishop, Huws, Adeyemi & Downes available to the manager.

By all accounts this was what has kept Mick interested in staying on.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Best renew your season tickets quickly on 09:18 - Mar 26 with 1380 viewsElderGrizzly

Yeah, you can’t until 3rd April though apparently 🙄
Best renew your season tickets quickly on 09:20 - Mar 26 with 1371 viewsSuperfrans

Best renew your season tickets quickly on 09:18 - Mar 26 by ElderGrizzly

Yeah, you can’t until 3rd April though apparently 🙄

Boogger.

Best renew your season tickets quickly on 09:46 - Mar 26 with 1313 viewsNo9

Now matter how cheap it will still be too expensive to watch MM's brand of kick ball
Best renew your season tickets quickly on 09:49 - Mar 26 with 1303 viewsSuperfrans

Best renew your season tickets quickly on 09:46 - Mar 26 by No9

Now matter how cheap it will still be too expensive to watch MM's brand of kick ball

Bye bye then.

I doubt you'll have a new manager by April 30.

Login to get fewer ads

Best renew your season tickets quickly on 09:53 - Mar 26 with 1297 viewsNo9

Best renew your season tickets quickly on 09:49 - Mar 26 by Superfrans

Bye bye then.

I doubt you'll have a new manager by April 30.

I am quite ready to not go to PR until MM has left.
I have often felt cheated for paying money for stuff that isn't much better than what can be seen at any Sunday park game.
That, of course is my opinion, my opinion is what determines how I spend my money.
My opinion also provides my with the thoughts that between Messrs Milne & McCarthy ITFC has been de-valued as a football club.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024