Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When STs went up by 40p a month there was outrage 20:14 - Mar 25 with 4667 viewstextbackup

(On principal yes the club were wrong)

But it’s looking likely to go down by £3/4 a month and I don’t see the type of posting in support.

We are proper shtly run at times that small things like this are a step in the right direction.

Next the news I need, mick is off...

(I donrealise many have praised club for ST decrease so not getting all excited over nothing)

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

When STs went up by 40p a month there was outrage on 20:16 - Mar 25 with 3580 viewsfactual_blue

Although there's no indication that the club's blatant ageism is coming to an end.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

When STs went up by 40p a month there was outrage on 20:17 - Mar 25 with 3575 viewstractorboy7777

Some areas are still way too expensive though

Poll: If ticket prices were the same in SBR upper and lower, where would you choose?

When STs went up by 40p a month there was outrage on 20:18 - Mar 25 with 3556 viewsjas0999

... for many it doesn’t matter. Not seeing a home goal for five matches due to the manager playing boring defensive football is enough to stay away. Announcement of Mick leaving will help.
When STs went up by 40p a month there was outrage on 20:21 - Mar 25 with 3546 viewsLord_Lucan

I agree.

It is a good gesture but some people are never happy.

Apparently they were going to reverse the OAP ticket decision but then they realised that some particular old bloke might come back and they changed their minds.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

When STs went up by 40p a month there was outrage on 20:24 - Mar 25 with 3515 viewsoneonmyknee

When STs went up by 40p a month there was outrage on 20:17 - Mar 25 by tractorboy7777

sit in the cheaper areas then
When STs went up by 40p a month there was outrage on 20:27 - Mar 25 with 3499 viewstractorboy7777

When STs went up by 40p a month there was outrage on 20:24 - Mar 25 by oneonmyknee

sit in the cheaper areas then

I go with my mum who can’t stand for 90 minutes but we’d like to be near the ‘noise’ hence we sit in the Upper.

Poll: If ticket prices were the same in SBR upper and lower, where would you choose?

When STs went up by 40p a month there was outrage on 20:27 - Mar 25 with 3498 viewsbrogansnose

When STs went up by 40p a month there was outrage on 20:17 - Mar 25 by tractorboy7777

Don't bleedin' sit there then there's plenty of seats going beggin elsewhere.
When STs went up by 40p a month there was outrage on 20:29 - Mar 25 with 3487 viewsoneonmyknee

When STs went up by 40p a month there was outrage on 20:27 - Mar 25 by tractorboy7777

I go with my mum who can’t stand for 90 minutes but we’d like to be near the ‘noise’ hence we sit in the Upper.

And you have a problem with paying more money even though you get a better view ?
Login to get fewer ads

When STs went up by 40p a month there was outrage on 20:30 - Mar 25 with 3486 viewsfactual_blue

When STs went up by 40p a month there was outrage on 20:21 - Mar 25 by Lord_Lucan

I agree.

It is a good gesture but some people are never happy.

Apparently they were going to reverse the OAP ticket decision but then they realised that some particular old bloke might come back and they changed their minds.

Remind us why you won't be there next season....

When STs went up by 40p a month there was outrage on 20:30 - Mar 25 with 3485 viewstractorboy7777

When STs went up by 40p a month there was outrage on 20:29 - Mar 25 by oneonmyknee

And you have a problem with paying more money even though you get a better view ?

£5.50 a game more? Some people prefer lower tier though. See my poll

When STs went up by 40p a month there was outrage on 20:33 - Mar 25 with 3463 viewsLord_Lucan

When STs went up by 40p a month there was outrage on 20:30 - Mar 25 by factual_blue

Remind us why you won't be there next season....

Is your memory playing up again?

🚑

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

When STs went up by 40p a month there was outrage on 20:33 - Mar 25 with 3458 viewsoneonmyknee

When STs went up by 40p a month there was outrage on 20:30 - Mar 25 by tractorboy7777

£5.50 a game more? Some people prefer lower tier though. See my poll

It is a much better view in the upper area, £5,50 extra per game is not out of the way imo
When STs went up by 40p a month there was outrage on 20:44 - Mar 25 with 3418 viewstractorboy7777

When STs went up by 40p a month there was outrage on 20:33 - Mar 25 by oneonmyknee

It is a much better view in the upper area, £5,50 extra per game is not out of the way imo

When lower tier is £16.50, £5.50 is a huge jump. £2.50-£3.00 yes but £5.50! Over a season it adds up!
[Post edited 25 Mar 2018 20:44]

When STs went up by 40p a month there was outrage on 20:46 - Mar 25 with 3407 viewsfactual_blue

When STs went up by 40p a month there was outrage on 20:33 - Mar 25 by Lord_Lucan

Is your memory playing up again?

🚑

Not at all.

It's because you're a convicted criminal, isn't it?

When STs went up by 40p a month there was outrage on 20:46 - Mar 25 with 3403 viewsoneonmyknee

When STs went up by 40p a month there was outrage on 20:44 - Mar 25 by tractorboy7777

When lower tier is £16.50, £5.50 is a huge jump. £2.50-£3.00 yes but £5.50! Over a season it adds up!
[Post edited 25 Mar 2018 20:44]

you are happy to pay £3.00 extra, but baulk at £5.50 ?
When STs went up by 40p a month there was outrage on 20:48 - Mar 25 with 3394 viewstractorboy7777

When STs went up by 40p a month there was outrage on 20:46 - Mar 25 by oneonmyknee

you are happy to pay £3.00 extra, but baulk at £5.50 ?

£2.50 over a season is £60 and would work out as 10% off the £508 currently seen.

When STs went up by 40p a month there was outrage on 20:52 - Mar 25 with 3380 viewsoneonmyknee

When STs went up by 40p a month there was outrage on 20:48 - Mar 25 by tractorboy7777

£2.50 over a season is £60 and would work out as 10% off the £508 currently seen.

i just do stuff that i can afford, it prevents me getting stressed over a few pounds
When STs went up by 40p a month there was outrage on 20:59 - Mar 25 with 3348 viewstractorboy7777

When STs went up by 40p a month there was outrage on 20:52 - Mar 25 by oneonmyknee

i just do stuff that i can afford, it prevents me getting stressed over a few pounds

You really are taking it out of context though.

People are over the moon when the reduction of their tickets are £4 cheaper a month but when I talk about £2.50 a game, £60 a year, £5 a month, it’s classed as stressing over a few pounds

When STs went up by 40p a month there was outrage on 21:03 - Mar 25 with 3331 viewswkj

When STs went up by 40p a month there was outrage on 20:59 - Mar 25 by tractorboy7777

You really are taking it out of context though.

People are over the moon when the reduction of their tickets are £4 cheaper a month but when I talk about £2.50 a game, £60 a year, £5 a month, it’s classed as stressing over a few pounds

The only way i could understand you being this upset is if the SBL got more of a discount than the SBU - which as it stands doesn't appear to be the case.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

When STs went up by 40p a month there was outrage on 21:04 - Mar 25 with 3323 viewstractorboy7777

When STs went up by 40p a month there was outrage on 21:03 - Mar 25 by wkj

The only way i could understand you being this upset is if the SBL got more of a discount than the SBU - which as it stands doesn't appear to be the case.

It’s not just this season, I’ve always felt that the upper is over charged in comparison to lower. A personal opinion really

If you want to be near "the noise" I'd go and sit near the away fans on 21:05 - Mar 25 with 3321 viewsDyland

When STs went up by 40p a month there was outrage on 20:27 - Mar 25 by tractorboy7777

I mean honestly. Stop complaining about anything! It's ridiculous. It really isn't unreasonable for the upper tiers to be more expensive than the lower tiers. Although when the place is half empty, I do get the point.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

When STs went up by 40p a month there was outrage on 21:09 - Mar 25 with 3311 viewsLord_Lucan

When STs went up by 40p a month there was outrage on 20:46 - Mar 25 by factual_blue

Not at all.

It's because you're a convicted criminal, isn't it?

I’ve been a convicted criminal since 1982 but this is only my second ban.

And I’ll be back in three years.

If you want to be near "the noise" I'd go and sit near the away fans on 21:09 - Mar 25 with 3300 viewstractorboy7777

If you want to be near "the noise" I'd go and sit near the away fans on 21:05 - Mar 25 by Dyland

I mean honestly. Stop complaining about anything! It's ridiculous. It really isn't unreasonable for the upper tiers to be more expensive than the lower tiers. Although when the place is half empty, I do get the point.

All I’ve said is that the gap between the two is too large in my opinion.

If you want to be near "the noise" I'd go and sit near the away fans on 21:10 - Mar 25 with 3300 viewswkj

If you want to be near "the noise" I'd go and sit near the away fans on 21:05 - Mar 25 by Dyland

I think the reason why they would do that with a half empty stadium is to try and keep the majority of the noise making folk together - the upper has already drowned out so much of the atmosphere, with the decline of entertainment added on top, spreading it all around would further kill it imho.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Based on......? on 21:16 - Mar 25 with 3259 viewsDyland

If you want to be near "the noise" I'd go and sit near the away fans on 21:09 - Mar 25 by tractorboy7777

All I’ve said is that the gap between the two is too large in my opinion.

We'll agree to disagree.

I think there's something to be said when the ground is half empty to let people sit pretty much where they want though, with less difference in pricing. But the club are totally hopeless when it comes to be being creative or flexible or even getting everyone a fooking pint and a pie, so whatever :)

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024