Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our esteemed owner has quite a bit to answer for. 00:31 - Apr 11 with 1421 viewshomer_123

Thanks Mick and Terry, I hope you get the respect you both deserve when you come back to PR.

You gave me pride and hope in our Club, sadly it hasn't worked out how any of us wanted in the end and you've both been treated badly by fans and Evans alike. I thought we, as a collective, were better than that.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Our esteemed owner has quite a bit to answer for. on 00:43 - Apr 11 with 1365 viewstractorboy1978

I find it concerning that Evans has seemed incapable of making any real big decision since Jewell was appointed. I would guess that transcends down into less serious decisions on a day to day basis too. It seems Mick had to instigate the decision on his future, Mick had to instigate the decision on him leaving before the season was up, Jewell basically said he wasn't up to the job (how he wasn't sacked earlier I do not know). It doesn't bode well for the next decision to me.
Our esteemed owner has quite a bit to answer for. on 08:08 - Apr 11 with 1233 viewsmrshallisfit

Our esteemed owner has quite a bit to answer for. on 00:43 - Apr 11 by tractorboy1978

I find it concerning that Evans has seemed incapable of making any real big decision since Jewell was appointed. I would guess that transcends down into less serious decisions on a day to day basis too. It seems Mick had to instigate the decision on his future, Mick had to instigate the decision on him leaving before the season was up, Jewell basically said he wasn't up to the job (how he wasn't sacked earlier I do not know). It doesn't bode well for the next decision to me.

Perfect example of how not to run a club. No direction no leadership. And then the fans with the loudest voices and invariably the smallest brains ( the old adage the emptiest vessels make the most sound) get too much of a say. Evans needs to either sell up or take far more of an active role in the club. Employing no marks like Milne will not suffice.
Our esteemed owner has quite a bit to answer for. on 08:16 - Apr 11 with 1224 viewsNo9

Our esteemed owner has quite a bit to answer for. on 00:43 - Apr 11 by tractorboy1978

No doubt Mr Evans got a horrible shock after appointing a certain Roy Keane?
Here was someone who was a football legend at the 'worlds most famous club' & had gained promotion in his first managerial job & would be expected to fill the stadium and win everything
Crash - real life isn't like that RK turned out to be the disaster that any profeesaional advise could have warned Mr Evans was on the cards.
The object for him now must be to save his investment by appointing competent people to run both sides of the venture or, to get out and lick his wounds - while seeing how big a dent he has in his £ Mns.
As mere onlookkers we have our fingers crossed
Our esteemed owner has quite a bit to answer for. on 09:15 - Apr 11 with 1193 viewsSaigonTractor

I really think this next appointment is make or break for us. I have no idea what Evans' plan is but he needs to get this spot on.

It should never have gotten to the point where Mick was getting abuse, and I blame Evans lack of communication and funding for that. Mick ended up taking almost all of the flack.
Our esteemed owner has quite a bit to answer for. on 09:18 - Apr 11 with 1186 viewshype313

Our esteemed owner has quite a bit to answer for. on 09:15 - Apr 11 by SaigonTractor

I really think this next appointment is make or break for us. I have no idea what Evans' plan is but he needs to get this spot on.

It should never have gotten to the point where Mick was getting abuse, and I blame Evans lack of communication and funding for that. Mick ended up taking almost all of the flack.

Indeed, as I've said all along we all need to look at the bigger picture here.

Whilst Mick didn't endear himself towards the end with his persona or set up, he could only do what he could do with the tools given too him, which was essentially a rusty nail.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Our esteemed owner has quite a bit to answer for. on 09:25 - Apr 11 with 1176 viewsPinewoodblue

Looking forward to Evans talking directly to the fans albeit a managed video presentation.

Let's hope he has a vision of the future that the majority of fans can share. Hopefully this will include a chief executive who can speak for himself, and not give the impression he is always looking over his shoulder seeking the approval of the invisible man. Step forward Simon Milton.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024