Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Villa game - get in the ground early 08:31 - Apr 11 with 2507 viewsartsbossbeard

Kids for a quid and all the "I'm not coming back 'til Micks' gone" brigade will be there.

I hope that there's a contingency plan for the half time catering.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Villa game - get in the ground early on 08:33 - Apr 11 with 2480 viewsHerbivore

I wonder where the impotent rage of the numbskulls will be directed when Villa are turning us over? My money is on Knudsen and Hyam (if he's playing) bearing the brunt.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Villa game - get in the ground early on 08:34 - Apr 11 with 2463 viewsLord_Lucan

Gates locked at 14.00

Imagine Scottish 1970's Wembley invasions

Book early!

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Villa game - get in the ground early on 08:36 - Apr 11 with 2450 viewsartsbossbeard

Villa game - get in the ground early on 08:34 - Apr 11 by Lord_Lucan

Gates locked at 14.00

Imagine Scottish 1970's Wembley invasions

Book early!

I'm wearing a kilt.

Have you got any of those Jock hats in the loft?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Villa game - get in the ground early on 08:38 - Apr 11 with 2433 viewsNewcyBlue

Seb’s first home game!

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Villa game - get in the ground early on 08:39 - Apr 11 with 2417 viewsartsbossbeard

Villa game - get in the ground early on 08:38 - Apr 11 by NewcyBlue

Seb’s first home game!

Whereabouts are you sitting?

Villa game - get in the ground early on 08:43 - Apr 11 with 2392 viewsNewcyBlue

Villa game - get in the ground early on 08:39 - Apr 11 by artsbossbeard

Whereabouts are you sitting?

SARL.

I was tempted by North Lower but figured Mick would still be in charge so the atmosphere would be awful.

I will eventually take him into North Lower!

Taking him into the FanZone before.

Going to try and take him down to a ship in Felixstowe too, one of my boats is due in that weekend.

Villa game - get in the ground early on 08:44 - Apr 11 with 2372 viewsartsbossbeard

Villa game - get in the ground early on 08:43 - Apr 11 by NewcyBlue

SARL.

I was tempted by North Lower but figured Mick would still be in charge so the atmosphere would be awful.

I will eventually take him into North Lower!

Taking him into the FanZone before.

Going to try and take him down to a ship in Felixstowe too, one of my boats is due in that weekend.

Nice one, hope you both enjoy it.

Villa game - get in the ground early on 08:46 - Apr 11 with 2359 viewsHerbivore

Villa game - get in the ground early on 08:38 - Apr 11 by NewcyBlue

Seb’s first home game!

Staying away until Mick left? You need to have words with young Seb, mate.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

Villa game - get in the ground early on 08:47 - Apr 11 with 2346 viewsLord_Lucan

Villa game - get in the ground early on 08:36 - Apr 11 by artsbossbeard

I'm wearing a kilt.

Have you got any of those Jock hats in the loft?

Probably got some in the pedlar lock up.

The man who took Euro 96 by storm

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Villa game - get in the ground early on 08:47 - Apr 11 with 2347 viewsNewcyBlue

Villa game - get in the ground early on 08:44 - Apr 11 by artsbossbeard

Nice one, hope you both enjoy it.

Cheers. Some proper Father and Son time. We’re both looking forward to it. I think he just likes to be able to cheer and shout and clap as loud as he can.

Villa game - get in the ground early on 08:49 - Apr 11 with 2337 viewsNewcyBlue

Villa game - get in the ground early on 08:46 - Apr 11 by Herbivore

Staying away until Mick left? You need to have words with young Seb, mate.

Yeah, he said he was fed up of that “soft southern tw@t”...

Although he could have been talking about me

Villa game - get in the ground early on 09:04 - Apr 11 with 2280 viewsfabian_illness

Im hoping the crowd of 20,000 plus manage to drown out the inevitable 'Brian Klug, what a wan*er, what a wan*er' chants from the bald idiot at the back of the North Lower.
Villa game - get in the ground early on 09:12 - Apr 11 with 2244 viewsFixed_It

Villa game - get in the ground early on 08:33 - Apr 11 by Herbivore

I wonder where the impotent rage of the numbskulls will be directed when Villa are turning us over? My money is on Knudsen and Hyam (if he's playing) bearing the brunt.

They will try to drive Klug out of the Club...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Villa game - get in the ground early on 09:20 - Apr 11 with 2192 viewsSuperfrans

It’s going to be amazing. All those loyal fans, returning again. They’re all a bit quiet about this though this morning. Where can they be? Organising their diaries, booking childcare, no doubt...

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Villa game - get in the ground early on 09:28 - Apr 11 with 2147 viewshammo56

Villa game - get in the ground early on 09:20 - Apr 11 by Superfrans

It’s going to be amazing. All those loyal fans, returning again. They’re all a bit quiet about this though this morning. Where can they be? Organising their diaries, booking childcare, no doubt...

Still recovering from last night's celebrations.
Villa game - get in the ground early on 09:30 - Apr 11 with 2136 viewsartsbossbeard

Villa game - get in the ground early on 09:20 - Apr 11 by Superfrans

I'm getting misty eyed just thinking about it.

What a day it will be.

Villa game - get in the ground early on 09:35 - Apr 11 with 2116 viewsfabian_illness

Will be like the fall of the Berlin wall, ITFC fans from all sides of the ground uniting and welcoming back old friends from the past.
Villa game - get in the ground early on 09:36 - Apr 11 with 2107 viewsartsbossbeard

Villa game - get in the ground early on 09:35 - Apr 11 by fabian_illness

Will be like the fall of the Berlin wall, ITFC fans from all sides of the ground uniting and welcoming back old friends from the past.

The teams will come out to Winds of Change - Scorpions.

Villa game - get in the ground early on 09:47 - Apr 11 with 2066 viewsMillsey

Villa game - get in the ground early on 09:36 - Apr 11 by artsbossbeard

The teams will come out to Winds of Change - Scorpions.

Anything but My Way 😩
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024