Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So the new royal baby's name is............ 13:35 - Apr 27 with 2639 viewsBluebell

Prince Louis Arthur Charles.

Anybody guess that?
[Post edited 27 Apr 2018 13:36]
So the new royal baby's name is............ on 13:36 - Apr 27 with 2630 viewsPJH

I guessed the Prince bit.
So the new royal baby's name is............ on 13:37 - Apr 27 with 2621 viewsBluebell

So the new royal baby's name is............ on 13:36 - Apr 27 by PJH

Did you have a bet on it? What odds would anybody have got for that?
So the new royal baby's name is............ on 13:38 - Apr 27 with 2618 viewsPJH

So the new royal baby's name is............ on 13:37 - Apr 27 by Bluebell

Did you have a bet on it? What odds would anybody have got for that?

I don't bet, you must be confusing me with Rommy.
So the new royal baby's name is............ on 13:41 - Apr 27 with 2604 viewsPlums

I guessed Louis but foolishly didn’t have a punt.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

So the new royal baby's name is............ on 14:11 - Apr 27 with 2562 viewsRyorry

I don't care, it's not my baby!

Was hoping it'd be a ground-breaker like 'Kevin' tho ...

[Post edited 27 Apr 2018 14:14]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

So the new royal baby's name is............ on 16:41 - Apr 27 with 2493 viewsSwansea_Blue

So the new royal baby's name is............ on 13:36 - Apr 27 by PJH

These days your guess might turn out to be premature. Far too early to rule out this little fella ending up as Princess Louis.

I'd ike to hope this is two fingers up to the distasteful side of the rise of Brit Nat. Nicely ironic.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

So the new royal baby's name is............ on 16:43 - Apr 27 with 2490 viewsPJH

So the new royal baby's name is............ on 16:41 - Apr 27 by Swansea_Blue

These days your guess might turn out to be premature. Far too early to rule out this little fella ending up as Princess Louis.

I'd ike to hope this is two fingers up to the distasteful side of the rise of Brit Nat. Nicely ironic.

Good thinking.

Would not be difficult for Louis to become Louise.
So the new royal baby's name is............ on 16:55 - Apr 27 with 2479 viewsmanchego

Isn't he unelected to be 4th in line to the throne ?

UKIP must be furious.
Login to get fewer ads

So the new royal baby's name is............ on 16:57 - Apr 27 with 2474 viewsLord_Lucan

So the new royal baby's name is............ on 13:41 - Apr 27 by Plums

I guessed Louis but foolishly didn’t have a punt.

Same here. Initially I thought Philip and yesterday for whatever reason I thought Louis.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

So the new royal baby's name is............ on 17:00 - Apr 27 with 2470 viewsJ2BLUE

I was trying to think of a unisex name to have a quid on due to the whole pick your gender thing but then I remembered that was Harry/MM's thing and decided not to bother.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So the new royal baby's name is............ on 18:04 - Apr 27 with 2428 viewsPendejo

I told my colleagues it would be Louis, however, I also said next name would be Spencer. Or Louis Spence not short

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

So the new royal baby's name is............ on 18:13 - Apr 27 with 2424 viewsjaykay

louis whats wrong with lewis

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

So the new royal baby's name is............ on 19:01 - Apr 27 with 2395 viewsSwansea_Blue

So the new royal baby's name is............ on 18:13 - Apr 27 by jaykay

louis whats wrong with lewis

He was rubbish compared to Morse.

So the new royal baby's name is............ on 19:09 - Apr 27 with 2386 viewsSwansea_Blue

Peston's been at the Sherry and the Express are loving it

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/952007/Royal-baby-name-revealed-Prince-Loui

Edit - I assume he's taking the p1ss and I get a woosh?
[Post edited 27 Apr 2018 19:14]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024