Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The new US embassy in Jerusalem. 19:02 - May 13 with 14427 viewsnoggin

Why, other than to cause trouble?
And now Palestinians will lose their lives for protesting.
[Post edited 13 May 2018 19:09]

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

The new US embassy in Jerusalem. on 19:03 - May 13 with 7237 viewswkj

Because good countries with embassies can stop bad countries with embassies

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

The new US embassy in Jerusalem. on 19:16 - May 13 with 7192 viewsGuthrum

Because Netanyahu has a sizeable lobby group in the USA who play up to millennialist Republicans.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

The new US embassy in Jerusalem. on 06:00 - May 14 with 7073 viewsFelstow1978

The new US embassy in Jerusalem. on 19:03 - May 13 by wkj

Because good countries with embassies can stop bad countries with embassies

And you think the USA with an idiot in charge is a good country? Hope the Palestinians burn the building to the ground.

Poll: Isn't it time that HRH Shesgotmyballsinherhand stops feeling the need to preach?

The new US embassy in Jerusalem. on 07:57 - May 14 with 6995 viewsLord_Lucan

Fruit cake decision.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

The new US embassy in Jerusalem. on 08:33 - May 14 with 6967 viewswkj

The new US embassy in Jerusalem. on 06:00 - May 14 by Felstow1978

And you think the USA with an idiot in charge is a good country? Hope the Palestinians burn the building to the ground.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

The new US embassy in Jerusalem. on 08:47 - May 14 with 6946 viewsNo9

The new US embassy in Jerusalem. on 19:16 - May 13 by Guthrum

Because Netanyahu has a sizeable lobby group in the USA who play up to millennialist Republicans.

Not to mention the amount of Israeli mony on the NY S.E.
The new US embassy in Jerusalem. on 11:02 - May 14 with 6888 viewsCoachRob

This is a long held position between the US and Israel with regards a one state solution; illegal settlements, walls, confiscation of land and farming rights have resulted in Palestinian numbers falling in and around the Jerusalem area. Remember Obama vetoing his own government position on illegal settlements at the UN - what a mess!
The new US embassy in Jerusalem. on 17:04 - May 14 with 6794 viewsnoggin

The new US embassy in Jerusalem. on 11:02 - May 14 by CoachRob

This is a long held position between the US and Israel with regards a one state solution; illegal settlements, walls, confiscation of land and farming rights have resulted in Palestinian numbers falling in and around the Jerusalem area. Remember Obama vetoing his own government position on illegal settlements at the UN - what a mess!

At least 43 Palestinians killed today. I bet Trump is proud of himself.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Login to get fewer ads

The new US embassy in Jerusalem. on 17:24 - May 14 with 6774 viewsphillymark

The new US embassy in Jerusalem. on 08:47 - May 14 by No9

Not to mention the amount of Israeli mony on the NY S.E.

Pray tell...those Jews and their money (can't wait for the "proof" on this one).
[Post edited 14 May 2018 17:25]
The new US embassy in Jerusalem. on 17:46 - May 14 with 6733 viewsLord_Lucan

The new US embassy in Jerusalem. on 17:24 - May 14 by phillymark

Pray tell...those Jews and their money (can't wait for the "proof" on this one).

I read it in this fruitcake paper

https://www.jewsnews.co.il/

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

The new US embassy in Jerusalem. on 17:47 - May 14 with 6726 viewsNo9

& escalating reportedly at least 52 killed

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/jerusalem-us-embassy-opens-

Terrible
This is of course going to sound dramatic.... on 18:18 - May 14 with 6706 viewsunstableblue

... but this Trump presidency is one of the most destabilising, dangerous and inflammatory periods in world politics.

He is emboldened by a very right leaning media organisation in Fox News (their agenda and motives are posion) and gestures from Israel that laud him.

He’s an egotist. And this leads some of his decision making. He is pandering to a base that is extreme, at best not well informed.

He tweets fairly outrageous things... that embolden radicals.

And those radicals will cause mayhem ... and Trump will blame radical Islam, and fight back, over something he has created.

We’re just on a slippery slope.

Whilst Palestinians are kicked out of their home for ‘settlement’.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

The new US embassy in Jerusalem. on 18:46 - May 14 with 6661 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The new US embassy in Jerusalem. on 17:24 - May 14 by phillymark

Funny how you are the only person who can get away with that sentence nowadays (especially when no 9 used the word Israeli). It's almost like you are trying to hide behind an anti semite shield !!!!....out of interest would you happen to know the percentage of jews in America and the percentage of Senators that are jews......there were an awful lot of them at the 'ceremony' today!.........have you been celebrating today's events?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

The new US embassy in Jerusalem. on 19:01 - May 14 with 6638 viewsLord_Lucan

Some classics here

https://www.jewsnews.co.il/category/anti-semitism

The new US embassy in Jerusalem. on 19:56 - May 14 with 6579 viewsphillymark

The new US embassy in Jerusalem. on 18:46 - May 14 by BanksterDebtSlave

Funny how you are the only person who can get away with that sentence nowadays (especially when no 9 used the word Israeli). It's almost like you are trying to hide behind an anti semite shield !!!!....out of interest would you happen to know the percentage of jews in America and the percentage of Senators that are jews......there were an awful lot of them at the 'ceremony' today!.........have you been celebrating today's events?

Just show me the evidence of huge Israeli money in the nyse (obviously compared to other countries). Otherwise his is clearly just a “jews and money/power” trope
The new US embassy in Jerusalem. on 20:15 - May 14 with 6542 viewsphillymark

The new US embassy in Jerusalem. on 18:46 - May 14 by BanksterDebtSlave

Of course I haven’t been celebrating the events of today. Disgusting of you to see my word. Especially since I have stated my support for a peaceful to state solution many many many times. I’ve certainly seen people here celebrating the death of Israelis. I was quickly scanning through this form topic and I didn’t have time to comment on today’s events, but I certainly was not going to let that clearly anti-Semitic comment from number nine go without challenge. Firstly it playing something that has no bearing in fact whatsoever, and also linked together the old anti-Semitic charge that juice control America financially. If you can’t see that, then shame on you. You have no right to call yourself an anti-racist a liberal, a leftie or a progressive. You laugh at anti-Semitic types and ridicule those who challenge them. Shame on you.

What happened today at the border is horrific. Hamas does not want peace as shown by the statement of the leader today who talks about ripping out the hearts of Israelis. Literally. I have no love for the Netanyahu governments but I also support the rights of his route to protect It’s border. I have no idea right now about the specifics of today. However, this loss of life is too much. I genuinely believe that the truth is blurry. I have little doubt that Hamas Relishes The deaths ofPalestinians And also has no interest in peace. Unfortunately, I also think that the current likud Government sees more benefits in keeping the troubles going than trying to solve them. Obviously, I placed more blame on the anti-Israel side, but I do not think Israel is blameless. I wish I had a simple solution that both sides could meet on but we move further and further away from that each day.
[Post edited 14 May 2018 20:21]
The new US embassy in Jerusalem. on 20:21 - May 14 with 6533 viewsLord_Lucan

The new US embassy in Jerusalem. on 20:15 - May 14 by phillymark

Of course I haven’t been celebrating the events of today. Disgusting of you to see my word. Especially since I have stated my support for a peaceful to state solution many many many times. I’ve certainly seen people here celebrating the death of Israelis. I was quickly scanning through this form topic and I didn’t have time to comment on today’s events, but I certainly was not going to let that clearly anti-Semitic comment from number nine go without challenge. Firstly it playing something that has no bearing in fact whatsoever, and also linked together the old anti-Semitic charge that juice control America financially. If you can’t see that, then shame on you. You have no right to call yourself an anti-racist a liberal, a leftie or a progressive. You laugh at anti-Semitic types and ridicule those who challenge them. Shame on you.

What happened today at the border is horrific. Hamas does not want peace as shown by the statement of the leader today who talks about ripping out the hearts of Israelis. Literally. I have no love for the Netanyahu governments but I also support the rights of his route to protect It’s border. I have no idea right now about the specifics of today. However, this loss of life is too much. I genuinely believe that the truth is blurry. I have little doubt that Hamas Relishes The deaths ofPalestinians And also has no interest in peace. Unfortunately, I also think that the current likud Government sees more benefits in keeping the troubles going than trying to solve them. Obviously, I placed more blame on the anti-Israel side, but I do not think Israel is blameless. I wish I had a simple solution that both sides could meet on but we move further and further away from that each day.

I don't really want to drag this on but what exactly did No9 say that was anti Semitic?

The new US embassy in Jerusalem. on 20:34 - May 14 with 6512 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The new US embassy in Jerusalem. on 20:15 - May 14 by phillymark

I have no idea whether the money thing is trope or fact although I will try to research it. On the question I asked you there is certainly a disproportionately high degree of political leverage in America......looked it up myself,

In 2012, demographers estimated the core American Jewish population (including religious and non-religious) to be 5,425,000 (or 1.73% of the US population in 2012), citing methodological failures in the previous higher estimates. Other sources say the number is around 6.5 million. Wlki
Yet 10% of the senate and 7% of representatives are practising Jews
https://m.ranker.com/list/current-jewish-senators/famous-jews
.....just an observation. But fact not trope!

I just felt that today your most recent post may have taken priority on calling out another poster....that's all.
.....and you have referenced that dodgy 'tabloid' news source

Ps I wish other people wouldn't call "abuse" on responses to things I post......I can take it. However it has now vanished and Philly is still here so all's well.........

The new US embassy in Jerusalem. on 21:26 - May 14 with 6455 viewsphillymark

The new US embassy in Jerusalem. on 20:21 - May 14 by Lord_Lucan

I don't really want to drag this on but what exactly did No9 say that was anti Semitic?

The fact that you don’t know speaks volumes.
The new US embassy in Jerusalem. on 21:28 - May 14 with 6449 viewsphillymark

The new US embassy in Jerusalem. on 20:34 - May 14 by BanksterDebtSlave

I have no idea whether the money thing is trope or fact although I will try to research it. On the question I asked you there is certainly a disproportionately high degree of political leverage in America......looked it up myself,

In 2012, demographers estimated the core American Jewish population (including religious and non-religious) to be 5,425,000 (or 1.73% of the US population in 2012), citing methodological failures in the previous higher estimates. Other sources say the number is around 6.5 million. Wlki
Yet 10% of the senate and 7% of representatives are practising Jews
https://m.ranker.com/list/current-jewish-senators/famous-jews
.....just an observation. But fact not trope!

I just felt that today your most recent post may have taken priority on calling out another poster....that's all.
.....and you have referenced that dodgy 'tabloid' news source

Ps I wish other people wouldn't call "abuse" on responses to things I post......I can take it. However it has now vanished and Philly is still here so all's well.........

Really? We’re now counting the number of jews in Congress, assuming that they all have he same point of view, implying Jews have too much power. Isn’t a minority doing well in a democracy something to be celebrated? If black people wer “disproportionately” represented would it be a source of fear too?
[Post edited 15 May 2018 10:49]
The new US embassy in Jerusalem. on 21:34 - May 14 with 6433 viewsWD19

The new US embassy in Jerusalem. on 21:26 - May 14 by phillymark

The fact that you don’t know speaks volumes.

I think you might need to read what No9 actually said rather than what you imagined he meant by it.
The new US embassy in Jerusalem. on 21:55 - May 14 with 6395 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The new US embassy in Jerusalem. on 21:28 - May 14 by phillymark

Really? We’re now counting the number of jews in Congress, assuming that they all have he same point of view, implying Jews have too much power. Isn’t a minority doing well in a democracy something to be celebrated? If black people wer “disproportionately” represented would it be a source of fear too?
[Post edited 15 May 2018 10:49]

They are your interpretations not mine but in a political system so heavily dependent on corporate finance and lobbyists pushing sympathetic puppy politicians you may be on to something .My interest was merely pricked by the number of US jewish politicians lapping up today's opening!
By the way I'm just now watching an interesting documentary about conservative jewish groups in America funding groups promoting heavily anti Islamic activity in America. Not saying it's your boat but in case you are interested....
https://www.aljazeera.com/investigations/islamophobiainc/

Edit......maybe if the evidence shows that a disproportionate number of jews are really wealthy/bankers we can stop calling it a trope and celebrate that too as a minority doing well!
[Post edited 14 May 2018 22:01]

This is of course going to sound dramatic.... on 22:43 - May 14 with 6339 viewsBluesquid

This is of course going to sound dramatic.... on 18:18 - May 14 by unstableblue

... but this Trump presidency is one of the most destabilising, dangerous and inflammatory periods in world politics.

He is emboldened by a very right leaning media organisation in Fox News (their agenda and motives are posion) and gestures from Israel that laud him.

He’s an egotist. And this leads some of his decision making. He is pandering to a base that is extreme, at best not well informed.

He tweets fairly outrageous things... that embolden radicals.

And those radicals will cause mayhem ... and Trump will blame radical Islam, and fight back, over something he has created.

We’re just on a slippery slope.

Whilst Palestinians are kicked out of their home for ‘settlement’.

"Whilst Palestinians are kicked out of their home for ‘settlement’."

Exactly, how on earth can Whitehouse senior adviser Jared Kushner who has family that actually supports and funds these illegal settlements be an honest broker?
This is of course going to sound dramatic.... on 23:17 - May 14 with 6299 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

This is of course going to sound dramatic.... on 22:43 - May 14 by Bluesquid

Exactly, how on earth can Whitehouse senior adviser Jared Kushner who has family that actually supports and funds these illegal settlements be an honest broker?

http://www.newsweek.com/jared-kushner-disclosure-form-west-bank-settlements-isra

IT GETS A LOT WORSE on 07:38 - May 15 with 6170 viewsunstableblue

This is of course going to sound dramatic.... on 22:43 - May 14 by Bluesquid

Kushner and Trump organised for a right wing (politically motivated) evangelical preacher to deliver the opening prayer at the Embassy ceremony.

As Mitt Romney has stated this guy is as bigot - and has previously stated:

“Islam is a false religion” and that “if you sincerely follow the tenets of Islam, then you will end up in hell when you die.”

You couldn’t make this stuff up

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024