Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why hasnt Graham Potter been mentioned as a possible candidate? 09:32 - May 23 with 1388 viewsmathiemagic

Done wonders over in Sweden with Osterlands. Surely worth an interview at the very least?

Poll: If we take a battering @ Norwich this weekend will MM get the sack or stay on ?

Why hasnt Graham Potter been mentioned as a possible candidate? on 09:32 - May 23 with 1384 viewsSomethingBlue

He's off to Swansea ...

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Why hasnt Graham Potter been mentioned as a possible candidate? on 09:36 - May 23 with 1365 viewsSwansea_Blue

Why hasnt Graham Potter been mentioned as a possible candidate? on 09:32 - May 23 by SomethingBlue

He's off to Swansea ...

Although we knew we'd be looking for a new manager about 2 months before Swansea did, so we've had plenty of time if ME was interested.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Why hasnt Graham Potter been mentioned as a possible candidate? on 09:38 - May 23 with 1362 viewsSomethingBlue

Why hasnt Graham Potter been mentioned as a possible candidate? on 09:36 - May 23 by Swansea_Blue

Although we knew we'd be looking for a new manager about 2 months before Swansea did, so we've had plenty of time if ME was interested.

Not always that simple though. Potter and Swansea have known each other very well for years so that's an opportunity he was unlikely to want to pass up on. We may have sounded him out, for all anyone knows.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Why hasnt Graham Potter been mentioned as a possible candidate? on 09:59 - May 23 with 1284 viewschicoazul

absolutely worth an interview but I always imagined he would go somewhere better paid and with a bigger budget/scope than us.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Why hasnt Graham Potter been mentioned as a possible candidate? on 10:10 - May 23 with 1256 viewsTIB

Why hasnt Graham Potter been mentioned as a possible candidate? on 09:38 - May 23 by SomethingBlue

Not always that simple though. Potter and Swansea have known each other very well for years so that's an opportunity he was unlikely to want to pass up on. We may have sounded him out, for all anyone knows.

I think its a far better move for him going to a club like that in the Championship than the Premier League too...should give him time to find his feet and get used to the English game.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Why hasnt Graham Potter been mentioned as a possible candidate? on 10:11 - May 23 with 1254 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Why hasnt Graham Potter been mentioned as a possible candidate? on 09:59 - May 23 by chicoazul

absolutely worth an interview but I always imagined he would go somewhere better paid and with a bigger budget/scope than us.

He been out of our league ever since his teams' exploits in the Europa League.

Even if he was interested in moving back to England then I have no doubt that there would be plenty of clubs who would like to speak with him.
Why hasnt Graham Potter been mentioned as a possible candidate? on 10:13 - May 23 with 1247 viewschicoazul

Why hasnt Graham Potter been mentioned as a possible candidate? on 10:11 - May 23 by King_of_Portman_Rd

He been out of our league ever since his teams' exploits in the Europa League.

Even if he was interested in moving back to England then I have no doubt that there would be plenty of clubs who would like to speak with him.

Aye. Seems pretty nailed on for Swansea though.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Why hasnt Graham Potter been mentioned as a possible candidate? on 10:15 - May 23 with 1238 viewsLeighOnSeaBlue

I was told that he has been sounded out but nothing more than that
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024