Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Marcus going to give him the job without meeting him? 23:12 - May 28 with 1549 viewsGreenwichBlue1

Or has he already?
Is Marcus going to give him the job without meeting him? on 23:13 - May 28 with 1539 viewsBrixtonBlue

Marcus is meeting him in Dubai for all we know.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Is Marcus going to give him the job without meeting him? on 23:20 - May 28 with 1500 viewsWicklowBlue

Is Marcus going to give him the job without meeting him? on 23:13 - May 28 by BrixtonBlue

Marcus is meeting him in Dubai for all we know.

As posted a few days ago...I'd say the deal was done in essence some time ago. Everything was pending the playoff final.
Is Marcus going to give him the job without meeting him? on 00:41 - May 29 with 1405 viewsElderGrizzly

Yes, he has met him before albeit ‘virtually’ a few weeks ago

All we are seeing now are press releases effectively covering old ground to look like we are following the regular process
Is Marcus going to give him the job without meeting him? on 01:05 - May 29 with 1354 viewsBrixtonBlue

Is Marcus going to give him the job without meeting him? on 00:41 - May 29 by ElderGrizzly

All we are seeing now are press releases effectively covering old ground to look like we are following the regular process

Did they meet in an online game?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Is Marcus going to give him the job without meeting him? on 03:02 - May 29 with 1265 viewshoppy

Is Marcus going to give him the job without meeting him? on 01:05 - May 29 by BrixtonBlue

Did they meet in an online game?

No, he swiped left* to say he was interested...

* or right (I’m not sure which you have to do with these things).

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Is Marcus going to give him the job without meeting him? on 08:13 - May 29 with 1067 viewsBryanPlug

Is Marcus going to give him the job without meeting him? on 00:41 - May 29 by ElderGrizzly

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024