Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTD help. My Nan and her friend Ivy have been missing since Monday. Both are 15:26 - Jun 6 with 3165 viewsLord_Lucan

vulnerable. Please let me know if you see them.

Thanks in advance

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

TWTD help. My Nan and her friend Ivy have been missing since Monday. Both are on 15:35 - Jun 6 with 3094 viewsSitfcB

Jeez that joke (photo) is about two years old

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

TWTD help. My Nan and her friend Ivy have been missing since Monday. Both are on 15:39 - Jun 6 with 3075 viewsSpruceMoose

Mary Berry isn't aging well.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

TWTD help. My Nan and her friend Ivy have been missing since Monday. Both are on 15:49 - Jun 6 with 3038 viewsLord_Lucan

TWTD help. My Nan and her friend Ivy have been missing since Monday. Both are on 15:35 - Jun 6 by SitfcB

I've got an old phone

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

TWTD help. My Nan and her friend Ivy have been missing since Monday. Both are on 15:52 - Jun 6 with 3018 viewswkj

TWTD help. My Nan and her friend Ivy have been missing since Monday. Both are on 15:39 - Jun 6 by SpruceMoose

Mary Berry isn't aging well.

I still would tho

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

TWTD help. My Nan and her friend Ivy have been missing since Monday. Both are on 15:55 - Jun 6 with 3008 viewsSpruceMoose

TWTD help. My Nan and her friend Ivy have been missing since Monday. Both are on 15:52 - Jun 6 by wkj

I still would tho

I guess if you don't mind Keno's sloppy seconds...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

literal lolerama (n/t) on 15:56 - Jun 6 with 3000 viewsDyland

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

TWTD help. My Nan and her friend Ivy have been missing since Monday. Both are on 15:57 - Jun 6 with 2994 viewswkj

TWTD help. My Nan and her friend Ivy have been missing since Monday. Both are on 15:55 - Jun 6 by SpruceMoose

I guess if you don't mind Keno's sloppy seconds...

mind? I see that as an incentive

Crybaby

TWTD help. My Nan and her friend Ivy have been missing since Monday. Both are on 15:58 - Jun 6 with 2990 viewsSpruceMoose

TWTD help. My Nan and her friend Ivy have been missing since Monday. Both are on 15:57 - Jun 6 by wkj

mind? I see that as an incentive

I guess he had her in her prime. 5 feet of gnarly flesh and rough skin. Like bagging tiny oak tree.

Login to get fewer ads

TWTD help. My Nan and her friend Ivy have been missing since Monday. Both are on 15:59 - Jun 6 with 2984 viewswkj

TWTD help. My Nan and her friend Ivy have been missing since Monday. Both are on 15:58 - Jun 6 by SpruceMoose

I guess he had her in her prime. 5 feet of gnarly flesh and rough skin. Like bagging tiny oak tree.

Yeah, but afterwards you always get that reassuring - That really was quite scrummy

Crybaby

Well I hadn't seen it on 16:01 - Jun 6 with 2977 viewsDyland

TWTD help. My Nan and her friend Ivy have been missing since Monday. Both are on 15:35 - Jun 6 by SitfcB

Besides the old ones are the best.

Besides besides, two years isn't even old.

Bloody millennials :)

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

TWTD help. My Nan and her friend Ivy have been missing since Monday. Both are on 16:02 - Jun 6 with 2974 viewsSpruceMoose

TWTD help. My Nan and her friend Ivy have been missing since Monday. Both are on 15:59 - Jun 6 by wkj

Yeah, but afterwards you always get that reassuring - That really was quite scrummy

That depends. You might end up with a soggy bottom.

TWTD help. My Nan and her friend Ivy have been missing since Monday. Both are on 16:03 - Jun 6 with 2967 viewswkj

TWTD help. My Nan and her friend Ivy have been missing since Monday. Both are on 16:02 - Jun 6 by SpruceMoose

That depends. You might end up with a soggy bottom.

We're descending into the wicked realms of Classic Bake Off fan fiction here, I don't really fancy getting a showstopper from Hollywood

Crybaby

TWTD help. My Nan and her friend Ivy have been missing since Monday. Both are on 16:07 - Jun 6 with 2954 viewshoppy

TWTD help. My Nan and her friend Ivy have been missing since Monday. Both are on 16:03 - Jun 6 by wkj

We're descending into the wicked realms of Classic Bake Off fan fiction here, I don't really fancy getting a showstopper from Hollywood

Did you find it self-raising at the thought?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

TWTD help. My Nan and her friend Ivy have been missing since Monday. Both are on 16:09 - Jun 6 with 2953 viewsSpruceMoose

TWTD help. My Nan and her friend Ivy have been missing since Monday. Both are on 16:07 - Jun 6 by hoppy

I hear it has a nice crumbly texture after giving it a good firm snap.

TWTD help. My Nan and her friend Ivy have been missing since Monday. Both are on 16:10 - Jun 6 with 2946 viewswkj

TWTD help. My Nan and her friend Ivy have been missing since Monday. Both are on 16:07 - Jun 6 by hoppy

Crybaby

TWTD help. My Nan and her friend Ivy have been missing since Monday. Both are on 16:13 - Jun 6 with 2933 viewsRocky

TWTD help. My Nan and her friend Ivy have been missing since Monday. Both are on 15:52 - Jun 6 by wkj

I still would tho

And well, er, Ronnie would.
TWTD help. My Nan and her friend Ivy have been missing since Monday. Both are on 16:26 - Jun 6 with 2895 viewsMachoMan_RandySavage

I still would tho

oooh yeahh

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!

TWTD help. My Nan and her friend Ivy have been missing since Monday. Both are on 17:16 - Jun 6 with 2795 viewsjontysnut

Saw the Stones at Old Trafford last night and to be fair Ronnie was leaping about like a young'un. At least, unlike Keef, he seemed to be playing along to the right song for most of the time.
TWTD help. My Nan and her friend Ivy have been missing since Monday. Both are on 17:45 - Jun 6 with 2758 viewsLord_Lucan

TWTD help. My Nan and her friend Ivy have been missing since Monday. Both are on 17:16 - Jun 6 by jontysnut

Saw the Stones at Old Trafford last night and to be fair Ronnie was leaping about like a young'un. At least, unlike Keef, he seemed to be playing along to the right song for most of the time.

I didn't catch this tour unfortunately, I was going to see them in Amsterdam last September and then Stratford the other week but ended up missing both.

I trust they were there usual excellent self.

Out of interest, anyone of note back them up last night?

TWTD help. My Nan and her friend Ivy have been missing since Monday. Both are on 18:14 - Jun 6 with 2718 viewsjontysnut

TWTD help. My Nan and her friend Ivy have been missing since Monday. Both are on 17:45 - Jun 6 by Lord_Lucan

I didn't catch this tour unfortunately, I was going to see them in Amsterdam last September and then Stratford the other week but ended up missing both.

I trust they were there usual excellent self.

Out of interest, anyone of note back them up last night?

They were pretty good give or take a duff Paint it Black and 2 Keef songs when Mick was having a lay down at half time . A good show. Richard Ashcroft supported - not great. Liam Gallagher had supported previously but he wouldn't play Old Trafford. So the story goes anyway.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024