Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The sooner we come to terms with it 20:39 - Sep 15 with 1378 viewsCoco

the easier it will be.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

The sooner we come to terms with it on 20:42 - Sep 15 with 1364 viewstextbackup

I think I’ve kind of accepted this is just our luck.

I wanted MM gone, and in my head it was going to be an improvement, in reality it’s just our luck that it’ll be worse and we’ll go down.

But hey ho, we’ll all be there still

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

The sooner we come to terms with it on 20:42 - Sep 15 with 1359 viewsTIB

Tell that to the remoaners

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

on 20:47 - Sep 15 with 1329 views_

The sooner we come to terms with it on 20:50 - Sep 15 with 1291 viewspatrickswell

Yes, I found myself making wisecracks about making Accrington my away trip next year, earlier as well. I remember the last time, I started to feel this concerned was when Jewell lost all those games in 11-12, which following on from Keane’s bad runs seemed to suggest we were in permanent decline. Then we walloped West Ham 5-1 and a better run of results hoisted us into midtable. The difference to now being that Chopra, Scotland and Emmanuel-Thomas are streets ahead of Harrison and Jackson.
The sooner we come to terms with it on 20:55 - Sep 15 with 1253 viewsMVBlue

The sooner we come to terms with it on 20:50 - Sep 15 by patrickswell

Yes, I found myself making wisecracks about making Accrington my away trip next year, earlier as well. I remember the last time, I started to feel this concerned was when Jewell lost all those games in 11-12, which following on from Keane’s bad runs seemed to suggest we were in permanent decline. Then we walloped West Ham 5-1 and a better run of results hoisted us into midtable. The difference to now being that Chopra, Scotland and Emmanuel-Thomas are streets ahead of Harrison and Jackson.

SHOCKING to come to the conclusion that football mercenaries and Irish/Scottish hardy players are better than try hard league one players brought in en masse. Where this will end up I bet no one really knows any more. But Hull hadn't won at home for 6 games and they've done us today.

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

The sooner we come to terms with it on 20:58 - Sep 15 with 1232 viewspatrickswell

The sooner we come to terms with it on 20:55 - Sep 15 by MVBlue

SHOCKING to come to the conclusion that football mercenaries and Irish/Scottish hardy players are better than try hard league one players brought in en masse. Where this will end up I bet no one really knows any more. But Hull hadn't won at home for 6 games and they've done us today.

Someone on Twitter earlier was trying to rouse Ipswich fans for Tuesday by pointing out that Brentford haven’t won away yet this season.

This stuff writes itself sometimes, doesn’t it?
The sooner we come to terms with it on 21:04 - Sep 15 with 1198 viewsartsbossbeard

The sooner we come to terms with it on 20:58 - Sep 15 by patrickswell

Someone on Twitter earlier was trying to rouse Ipswich fans for Tuesday by pointing out that Brentford haven’t won away yet this season.

This stuff writes itself sometimes, doesn’t it?

I watched Brentford at villa on Sky and thought that they've got the perfect away game set up.

Just the sort of game for town to get a win and then lose to Bolton Saturday.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

The sooner we come to terms with it on 21:12 - Sep 15 with 1139 viewspatrickswell

The sooner we come to terms with it on 21:04 - Sep 15 by artsbossbeard

I watched Brentford at villa on Sky and thought that they've got the perfect away game set up.

Just the sort of game for town to get a win and then lose to Bolton Saturday.

Yes, we’re starting to get into the territory of thinking, “They are a good side, but maybe we can fluke a win after they batter us”. I would like to see Hurst enjoy at least one win before the exit door hits him in the ass.
Login to get fewer ads

The sooner we come to terms with it on 21:45 - Sep 15 with 1033 views3_5_2

Must confess to looking at away grounds in Div one recently.

Some nice trips in there

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024