Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nydam - 44 minutes to date this season 15:21 - Sep 27 with 4134 viewsCurrie10

What an absolute waste of time him being on loan if their not going to play him.

I'd rather have him in our 18, he'd have surely got a couple of starts at worst if he hadn't gone out on loan how things have worked out.

Thought he did v well v West Ham.
Nydam - 44 minutes to date this season on 15:27 - Sep 27 with 3235 viewsStokieBlue

Are you saying he's not good enough to start for St. Johnstone but he is good enough to start for us?

As has been endlessly pointed out - West Ham weren't trying.

SB
[Post edited 27 Sep 2018 15:28]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Nydam - 44 minutes to date this season on 15:42 - Sep 27 with 3172 viewsCurrie10

Nydam - 44 minutes to date this season on 15:27 - Sep 27 by StokieBlue

Are you saying he's not good enough to start for St. Johnstone but he is good enough to start for us?

As has been endlessly pointed out - West Ham weren't trying.

SB
[Post edited 27 Sep 2018 15:28]

I'm saying - he would have for sure got minutes with us this season.

He's a good player.
Nydam - 44 minutes to date this season on 15:46 - Sep 27 with 3149 viewsStokieBlue

Nydam - 44 minutes to date this season on 15:42 - Sep 27 by Currie10

He's a good player.

You could well be right, I think he’s been good when I’ve seen him.

However we have 3 managers now MM, Hurst and whoever is in charge at St. Johnstone who don’t seem to think he is good enough to be starting matches.

I know you want to moan about Hurst but maybe he is right in this case? Unless of course you think St. Johnstone are better than Ipswich but if that was the case why would they want to loan our youngsters?

SB

Nydam - 44 minutes to date this season on 15:48 - Sep 27 with 3134 viewsWacko

You're right- 44 minutes is definitely not long enough to date sexy Tristan

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

Nydam - 44 minutes to date this season on 15:57 - Sep 27 with 3084 viewsCurrie10

Nydam - 44 minutes to date this season on 15:46 - Sep 27 by StokieBlue

However we have 3 managers now MM, Hurst and whoever is in charge at St. Johnstone who don’t seem to think he is good enough to be starting matches.

I know you want to moan about Hurst but maybe he is right in this case? Unless of course you think St. Johnstone are better than Ipswich but if that was the case why would they want to loan our youngsters?

SB

Oh Hurst could be bang right - you never know!

Just to me - we don't exactly seem superb CM so perhaps he could have been worth a spin.

Hopefully gets in their side and has a good season.

Mick started Nydam several times.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2018 15:58]
Nydam - 44 minutes to date this season on 17:00 - Sep 27 with 2962 viewsPilgrimblue

Nydam - 44 minutes to date this season on 15:57 - Sep 27 by Currie10

Just to me - we don't exactly seem superb CM so perhaps he could have been worth a spin.

surely the whole purpose of loans is to get valuable minutes on the pitch so 44 minutes doesn't seem enough. Perhaps their style doesn't suit him but guess that's the trouble with loaning players to different leagues.
Nydam has played already for MM and in u23 has been stand out player. From what I've seen he's as good as Edum. But then again I think Wolfy is better than Nsaila and Morris better than Harrison. But what do I know!
Nydam - 44 minutes to date this season on 17:15 - Sep 27 with 2917 viewsitfcjoe

Nydam - 44 minutes to date this season on 15:46 - Sep 27 by StokieBlue

SB

Mick did think he was good enough to be starting games

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Nydam - 44 minutes to date this season on 17:16 - Sep 27 with 2922 viewsStokieBlue

Nydam - 44 minutes to date this season on 17:15 - Sep 27 by itfcjoe

Mick did think he was good enough to be starting games

He started a few games, he wasn't a regular.

I do agree he's a good player and I do think he could do a job here. I just think we all have a tendency to look at our home grown players a bit differently and sometimes increase their ability in our minds.

SB

Login to get fewer ads

Nydam - 44 minutes to date this season on 17:34 - Sep 27 with 2887 viewsCurrie10

Nydam - 44 minutes to date this season on 17:16 - Sep 27 by StokieBlue

I do agree he's a good player and I do think he could do a job here. I just think we all have a tendency to look at our home grown players a bit differently and sometimes increase their ability in our minds.

SB

I don't think he'd have done any worse than others this season to date in CM.
Nydam - 44 minutes to date this season on 17:41 - Sep 27 with 2867 viewsPositivelyPortman

Nydam - 44 minutes to date this season on 15:42 - Sep 27 by Currie10

He's a good player.

......but not good enough for St Johnstone?

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Nydam - 44 minutes to date this season on 17:43 - Sep 27 with 2862 viewsjas0999

I also rate him. No worse than Chalabah in my opinion.
Nydam - 44 minutes to date this season on 17:59 - Sep 27 with 2820 viewsitfcjoe

SB

He made 20 league appearances and missed a big chunk of season through injury in fairness - that’s really impressive for fact he was only a second year scholar and still eligible for U18s. The last player U18 to play that many times in a season was probably Connor Wickham

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Nydam - 44 minutes to date this season on 18:21 - Sep 27 with 2808 viewsCurrie10

Nydam - 44 minutes to date this season on 17:41 - Sep 27 by PositivelyPortman

......but not good enough for St Johnstone?

You've almost constructed a sentence that's offered something.

I'll give that 3/10.

Good for you that.

Next time.
Nydam - 44 minutes to date this season on 18:22 - Sep 27 with 2805 viewsCurrie10

Nydam - 44 minutes to date this season on 17:43 - Sep 27 by jas0999

I also rate him. No worse than Chalabah in my opinion.

Agreed.
Nydam - 44 minutes to date this season on 18:25 - Sep 27 with 2797 viewspatrickswell

SB

Didn’t Mick give him his first start away at Leeds when they were top of the league and 34,000 turned up to watch?

He was used sparingly but definitely a part of things before an injury put him out for a spell. We all looked forward to seeing him continue his progress this season, especially given how well he did under Klug.

And then Gareth Gates tore up the programme so Jon Nolan could waste a shirt in midfield.
Nydam - 44 minutes to date this season on 19:00 - Sep 27 with 2749 viewsCurrie10

Nydam - 44 minutes to date this season on 18:25 - Sep 27 by patrickswell

Didn’t Mick give him his first start away at Leeds when they were top of the league and 34,000 turned up to watch?

He was used sparingly but definitely a part of things before an injury put him out for a spell. We all looked forward to seeing him continue his progress this season, especially given how well he did under Klug.

And then Gareth Gates tore up the programme so Jon Nolan could waste a shirt in midfield.

https://au.soccerway.com/players/tristan-nydam/472261/

18 games.

12 starts, 6 sub appearances. 866 minutes.
Nydam - 44 minutes to date this season on 20:54 - Sep 27 with 2634 viewsDinnernotTea

Nydam - 44 minutes to date this season on 15:57 - Sep 27 by Currie10

I don't come in here enough to know but what is your problem with Hurst?

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

Nydam - 44 minutes to date this season on 06:58 - Sep 28 with 2466 viewsCurrie10

Nydam - 44 minutes to date this season on 20:54 - Sep 27 by DinnernotTea

His “management” to date
Nydam - 44 minutes to date this season on 07:01 - Sep 28 with 2457 viewsBenters2

Nydam - 44 minutes to date this season on 20:54 - Sep 27 by DinnernotTea

You dont have to come in here at all.

Just take a look at the league table.

The table doesnt lie.

End of.
Nydam - 44 minutes to date this season on 07:02 - Sep 28 with 2451 viewsBenters2

Nydam - 44 minutes to date this season on 06:58 - Sep 28 by Currie10

His “management” to date

Jeez joke innit
Nydam - 44 minutes to date this season on 07:18 - Sep 28 with 2430 viewsCurrie10

Nydam - 44 minutes to date this season on 07:02 - Sep 28 by Benters2

Jeez joke innit

Well the key has to be ' to date '

If things improve, then fair enough.

Lets hope it does.
Nydam - 44 minutes to date this season on 07:22 - Sep 28 with 2430 viewsDinnernotTea

Nydam - 44 minutes to date this season on 06:58 - Sep 28 by Currie10

His “management” to date

Really? So if he's 2 months into a 3 year job you decide to become anti Hurst because we're in the bottom 3? Are you management level in your job? What would happen if you brought in new people with a view of 3 years but 2 months in you keep getting rid?

Be comcerned rightly so but to be so anti is very weird. Unless you were obsessed with the previous manager I can't get my head around it.

Nydam - 44 minutes to date this season on 07:45 - Sep 28 with 2392 viewsCurrie10

Nydam - 44 minutes to date this season on 07:22 - Sep 28 by DinnernotTea

Really? So if he's 2 months into a 3 year job you decide to become anti Hurst because we're in the bottom 3? Are you management level in your job? What would happen if you brought in new people with a view of 3 years but 2 months in you keep getting rid?

Be comcerned rightly so but to be so anti is very weird. Unless you were obsessed with the previous manager I can't get my head around it.

I’ve said various reasons before.

I respect people may be happy with Hurst.

We all have our opinion.

We need a win ASAP, ideally starting tomorrow.
Nydam - 44 minutes to date this season on 08:10 - Sep 28 with 2370 viewsDinnernotTea

Nydam - 44 minutes to date this season on 07:45 - Sep 28 by Currie10

I’ve said various reasons before.

I respect people may be happy with Hurst.

We all have our opinion.

We need a win ASAP, ideally starting tomorrow.

No one is happy with Hurst but point is he's hopefully here 3 years if he turns this around. Seems strange disecting every single thing he does at month 2 and almost getting a buzz if he gets something wrong.

Nydam - 44 minutes to date this season on 09:02 - Sep 28 with 2296 viewsCurrie10

Nydam - 44 minutes to date this season on 08:10 - Sep 28 by DinnernotTea

No one is happy with Hurst but point is he's hopefully here 3 years if he turns this around. Seems strange disecting every single thing he does at month 2 and almost getting a buzz if he gets something wrong.

IF indeed.

Why didn't you type, when?

No buzz - but he's a shower so far.

I'll have my view, you have yours.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024