Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Seeing that microwave instructions on ready meals always say things like 23:11 - Oct 22 with 1525 viewsLord_Lucan

4 mins 900w, 5 mins 700w and 6 mins 600w etc etc

Why don't fcking microwaves display their wattage in big bloody numbers

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Seeing that microwave instructions on ready meals always say things like on 23:14 - Oct 22 with 1502 viewsJ2BLUE

Microwave?!?!

Ready meal?!?

What is wrong with you?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Seeing that microwave instructions on ready meals always say things like on 23:19 - Oct 22 with 1480 viewsFixed_It

Seeing that microwave instructions on ready meals always say things like on 23:14 - Oct 22 by J2BLUE

Microwave?!?!

Ready meal?!?

What is wrong with you?

Oooh - that's got to hurt!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Seeing that microwave instructions on ready meals always say things like on 23:34 - Oct 22 with 1446 viewsLord_Lucan

Seeing that microwave instructions on ready meals always say things like on 23:19 - Oct 22 by Fixed_It

Oooh - that's got to hurt!

I'm currently working like a mad man and staying at living quarters at work with no oven.

Normally I might go out but I'm double busy.

In fact my OP was aimed at J2 as I assumed he would know the answer.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Seeing that microwave instructions on ready meals always say things like on 23:48 - Oct 22 with 1418 viewshoppy

Seeing that microwave instructions on ready meals always say things like on 23:34 - Oct 22 by Lord_Lucan

I'm currently working like a mad man and staying at living quarters at work with no oven.

Normally I might go out but I'm double busy.

In fact my OP was aimed at J2 as I assumed he would know the answer.

So it wasn't a follow on situation from #baconsandwichgate?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Seeing that microwave instructions on ready meals always say things like on 23:52 - Oct 22 with 1403 viewsjeera

Just go in 20 second bursts and keep sticking your finger in the 'food' in various spots to check how hot it is.

3 ouches and a feck and it should be safe to eat.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Seeing that microwave instructions on ready meals always say things like on 23:54 - Oct 22 with 1406 viewsLord_Lucan

Seeing that microwave instructions on ready meals always say things like on 23:52 - Oct 22 by jeera

Just go in 20 second bursts and keep sticking your finger in the 'food' in various spots to check how hot it is.

3 ouches and a feck and it should be safe to eat.

Well I just had something called "Pulled Chicken" and it was part of a 3 for £6 offer and I swear to god I'm having a takeaway tomorrow.

Seeing that microwave instructions on ready meals always say things like on 23:56 - Oct 22 with 1397 viewsjeera

Seeing that microwave instructions on ready meals always say things like on 23:54 - Oct 22 by Lord_Lucan

Well I just had something called "Pulled Chicken" and it was part of a 3 for £6 offer and I swear to god I'm having a takeaway tomorrow.

That does sound poor but I am not in a position to judge tonight.

I popped to the local shop for milk earlier and came home with a frozen pizza.

I can still feel the shame.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Seeing that microwave instructions on ready meals always say things like on 00:00 - Oct 23 with 1389 viewsLord_Lucan

Seeing that microwave instructions on ready meals always say things like on 23:56 - Oct 22 by jeera

Yeah it's a poor show on both our parts but what is one to do.

I finished working about 40 mins ago so I pre prepared myself with some meals that were so bad I now feel ill (I had beef and dumplings after the pulled chicken).

Sometimes we're all "A bit like that"

Login to get fewer ads

Seeing that microwave instructions on ready meals always say things like on 08:38 - Oct 23 with 1205 viewschicoazul

Seeing that microwave instructions on ready meals always say things like on 23:56 - Oct 22 by jeera

Hot take; Goodfellas frozen stonebaked pizzas are easily the equal of anything you get in Pizza Express.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

on 09:04 - Oct 23 with 1146 views_

Seeing that microwave instructions on ready meals always say things like on 08:38 - Oct 23 by chicoazul

Hot take; Goodfellas frozen stonebaked pizzas are easily the equal of anything you get in Pizza Express.

Seeing that microwave instructions on ready meals always say things like on 09:06 - Oct 23 with 1133 viewsJ2BLUE

Seeing that microwave instructions on ready meals always say things like on 23:54 - Oct 22 by Lord_Lucan

Your pulled chicken microwave meal wasn't good?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

on 09:11 - Oct 23 with 1123 views_

Seeing that microwave instructions on ready meals always say things like on 09:06 - Oct 23 by J2BLUE

Your pulled chicken microwave meal wasn't good?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024