Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All this on the day before The Best Ever’s funeral.... 22:29 - Oct 25 with 1280 viewsITFC_Forever

We’re an embarrassment to Beattie and all his colleagues from that era.

P 1125, W 501, D 288, L 336, F 1709, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

All this on the day before The Best Ever’s funeral.... on 22:30 - Oct 25 with 1258 viewsBrixtonBlue

The two are unrelated.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

All this on the day before The Best Ever’s funeral.... on 22:32 - Oct 25 with 1232 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Embarrassing that you've tried to make something of it.

Nothing to see here.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

All this on the day before The Best Ever’s funeral.... on 22:32 - Oct 25 with 1232 viewsITFC_Forever

All this on the day before The Best Ever’s funeral.... on 22:30 - Oct 25 by BrixtonBlue

The two are unrelated.

I know that.... but the mess we’re in, sacking a manager and generally being a shambles isn’t much of a tribute to him.

All this on the day before The Best Ever’s funeral.... on 22:35 - Oct 25 with 1199 viewsAnewHop

All this on the day before The Best Ever’s funeral.... on 22:32 - Oct 25 by ITFC_Forever

I know that.... but the mess we’re in, sacking a manager and generally being a shambles isn’t much of a tribute to him.

Always got the impression he loved the club regardless
All this on the day before The Best Ever’s funeral.... on 22:36 - Oct 25 with 1191 viewsMalcolmBlue

All this on the day before The Best Ever’s funeral.... on 22:32 - Oct 25 by ITFC_Forever

I’m no fan of Evans but it’s not like he intended for us to be so sh*t and it’s not like he killed The Beat so I really don’t get your point mate.

Wee Malc

Poll: Is Theresa May the "Paul Hurst" of politics?

All this on the day before The Best Ever’s funeral.... on 22:36 - Oct 25 with 1181 viewsSitfcB

You’re better than this.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

All this on the day before The Best Ever’s funeral.... on 22:40 - Oct 25 with 1155 viewsITFC_Forever

All this on the day before The Best Ever’s funeral.... on 22:35 - Oct 25 by AnewHop

Always got the impression he loved the club regardless

So do we all.... that’s why it’s so disappointing / upsetting etc to see us struggling like we are.

All this on the day before The Best Ever’s funeral.... on 23:10 - Oct 25 with 1076 viewsNorthstaNder

I know it's the Beats funeral tomorrow, BUT life (and football) goes on. ITFC are in a bit of a mess right now, and it needs sorting. And that is just as important as tomorrows events.
Login to get fewer ads

All this on the day before The Best Ever’s funeral.... on 23:25 - Oct 25 with 1034 viewsJ2BLUE

You seem to have lost the plot since last season ended. Get a grip.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

All this on the day before The Best Ever’s funeral.... on 23:32 - Oct 25 with 1017 viewshorsehollerer

That's a bit of low shot. Changing the manager has got nothing to do with Beattie's funeral.

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024