Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If people want something else to be worried about re: Lambert 18:17 - Oct 25 with 1594 viewschicoazul

...how did the last Champions League winner we had manage us do?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

If people want something else to be worried about re: Lambert on 18:21 - Oct 25 with 1552 viewsITFC_Forever

We’ve never had one.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

If people want something else to be worried about re: Lambert on 18:23 - Oct 25 with 1509 viewsEastTownBlue

If people want something else to be worried about re: Lambert on 18:21 - Oct 25 by ITFC_Forever

We’ve never had one.

That worked out well for the OP.
If people want something else to be worried about re: Lambert on 18:27 - Oct 25 with 1478 viewsHipsterectomy

Paul Jewell?

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

If people want something else to be worried about re: Lambert on 18:27 - Oct 25 with 1478 viewschicoazul

If people want something else to be worried about re: Lambert on 18:21 - Oct 25 by ITFC_Forever

We’ve never had one.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

If people want something else to be worried about re: Lambert on 18:31 - Oct 25 with 1434 viewschicoazul

If people want something else to be worried about re: Lambert on 18:23 - Oct 25 by EastTownBlue

That worked out well for the OP.

Here's a clue; he was his assistant at Villa. Maybe he'll join him coming to us?

If people want something else to be worried about re: Lambert on 19:47 - Oct 25 with 1339 viewsITFC_Forever

If people want something else to be worried about re: Lambert on 18:27 - Oct 25 by chicoazul

He didn’t win the Champions League.

Was suspended for the Final.

If people want something else to be worried about re: Lambert on 08:55 - Oct 26 with 1225 viewschicoazul

If people want something else to be worried about re: Lambert on 19:47 - Oct 25 by ITFC_Forever

He didn’t win the Champions League.

Was suspended for the Final.

That's.....not how it works. He was on the pitch with the trophy and I believe he got a medal. Keane is a CL winner.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2018 8:56]

If people want something else to be worried about re: Lambert on 08:57 - Oct 26 with 1207 viewsreusersfreekicks

If people want something else to be worried about re: Lambert on 08:55 - Oct 26 by chicoazul

That's.....not how it works. He was on the pitch with the trophy and I believe he got a medal. Keane is a CL winner.

Maybe but he literally didn't win it cos he didn't play in the final. Hypothesis collapses
Login to get fewer ads

If people want something else to be worried about re: Lambert on 09:01 - Oct 26 with 1186 viewschicoazul

If people want something else to be worried about re: Lambert on 08:57 - Oct 26 by reusersfreekicks

Maybe but he literally didn't win it cos he didn't play in the final. Hypothesis collapses

UEFA give the winning team 40 medals and Keane has one, so does Scholes.

EDIT; wonder if Burley considers himself a UEFA Cup winner?
[Post edited 26 Oct 2018 9:02]

If people want something else to be worried about re: Lambert on 09:04 - Oct 26 with 1175 viewsITFC_Forever

If people want something else to be worried about re: Lambert on 08:55 - Oct 26 by chicoazul

You're thinking of John Terry.

If people want something else to be worried about re: Lambert on 09:05 - Oct 26 with 1170 viewschicoazul

If people want something else to be worried about re: Lambert on 09:04 - Oct 26 by ITFC_Forever

You're thinking of John Terry.

John Terry, sadly, is a CL winner.

If people want something else to be worried about re: Lambert on 09:07 - Oct 26 with 1159 viewsMullet

Imagine if we got Ivan Campo back. He actually did win the CL didn't he?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024