Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Come on you simpering bed-wetters 17:33 - Oct 27 with 1206 viewsKeno

Let’s have some positivity from y’all!! Remember it’s always darkest before the dawn and there ain’t mountain high enough

Remember the words of Bluto “Over? Did you say 'over'? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!..”

So come on, this may be the crapiest town team we have ever seen and it feels like we really couldn’t score in a brothel but we are Ipswich and we will survive

I hope!!!!

Poll: IF TWTD was a constituency who'd you vote for?
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Come on you simpering bed-wetters on 17:36 - Oct 27 with 1179 viewsmartinwellbourne

I never seen a town side so weak,if lambo keeps this bunch up he deserves a nobel prize,vc,Croix de guerre ,and the keys to katya Jones underwear draw .
Come on you simpering bed-wetters on 17:37 - Oct 27 with 1170 viewsblueislander

You are in high spirits. Penny being cooperative?
Come on you simpering bed-wetters on 17:38 - Oct 27 with 1160 viewsHorseboy

I will produce positivity when we have at least hit rock bottom, sadly I'm not sure we are there yet.
Come on you simpering bed-wetters on 17:41 - Oct 27 with 1141 viewsDarth_Koont

We don't necessarily need new players (a target man /hold up striker apart). Millwall today are proof that it's not really about individuals but having a team that knows what it's doing.

So if Lambert comes in with a clear enough plan and is the sort of man-manager who can get players to get onboard quickly then we could be in a much better place in just a few weeks' time.

It's been made more difficult than it should be but we should always be optimistic about what the right manager can do. MM took over that shower in 2012/13 and turned us into a good albeit very basic side within weeks.

Pronouns: He/Him

Come on you simpering bed-wetters on 17:41 - Oct 27 with 1140 viewsstantheman

Very inspiring. Perhaps you should give the next pre-match team talk.
Come on you simpering bed-wetters on 17:42 - Oct 27 with 1133 viewsKeno

Come on you simpering bed-wetters on 17:37 - Oct 27 by blueislander

You are in high spirits. Penny being cooperative?

Never mistake optimism for stupidity!!

Come on you simpering bed-wetters on 17:47 - Oct 27 with 1105 viewsWonky

Gallows humor ahoy!. Give us some mirth, let's go .... smiling!.
Come on you simpering bed-wetters on 17:48 - Oct 27 with 1097 viewsKeno

Come on you simpering bed-wetters on 17:47 - Oct 27 by Wonky

Gallows humor ahoy!. Give us some mirth, let's go .... smiling!.

Thank you

I’m someone got it!!

Login to get fewer ads

Come on you simpering bed-wetters on 17:49 - Oct 27 with 1085 viewsblueislander

Come on you simpering bed-wetters on 17:41 - Oct 27 by Darth_Koont

We don't necessarily need new players (a target man /hold up striker apart). Millwall today are proof that it's not really about individuals but having a team that knows what it's doing.

So if Lambert comes in with a clear enough plan and is the sort of man-manager who can get players to get onboard quickly then we could be in a much better place in just a few weeks' time.

It's been made more difficult than it should be but we should always be optimistic about what the right manager can do. MM took over that shower in 2012/13 and turned us into a good albeit very basic side within weeks.

We con't necessarily need "new" players, although several of the current squad aren't good enough. I would like to see a team with Woolfenden, Nydam, Adeyemi, Folemi, Lankester given a chance.
Come on you simpering bed-wetters on 17:55 - Oct 27 with 1061 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Well said. There are a worrying amount of bed wetters on today.

Seem to recall MM had a couple or serious spanking. Leicester and blackpool?

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Come on you simpering bed-wetters on 18:02 - Oct 27 with 1032 viewsDarth_Koont

Come on you simpering bed-wetters on 17:55 - Oct 27 by Marshalls_Mullet

Well said. There are a worrying amount of bed wetters on today.

Seem to recall MM had a couple or serious spanking. Leicester and blackpool?

It was Palace and Leicester. The Blackpool game was earlier under Jewell..

Even so those big losses were sandwiched by wins as we started gathering points very quickly once MM came in.

Pronouns: He/Him

Come on you simpering bed-wetters on 18:14 - Oct 27 with 979 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Come on you simpering bed-wetters on 18:02 - Oct 27 by Darth_Koont

It was Palace and Leicester. The Blackpool game was earlier under Jewell..

Even so those big losses were sandwiched by wins as we started gathering points very quickly once MM came in.

Well the lambert era hasn't started yet. So let's see what happens.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024